VAUGHAN MASON. If you have skates strap them on in your kitchen and let’s roll. RIP. So bummed that is not happening. Ifeanyi Ekwenze is a passionate Technology Entrepreneur, Blogger, Real Estate Investor and Consultant, Content Creator, Philanthropist and African Digital Marketing Strategist and Evaluator. They are best known for their single "Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll", which reached number 5 on the US Billboard Hot Soul Singles and number 38 on its Disco Top 100 charts in 1980, riding the crest of the roller disco wave that was popular at the time. Vaughan Mason Death - The family of Vaughan Mason has announced the passing away of their beloved one. Vaughan Mason died April 2020. #SadDay Ford said that Mason passed away on April 2. Follow us on Facebook – @LovedOnesAlert and Twitter – @LovedOnesAlert for updates. Family friend Sheila Ford shared news about Vaughan Mason death on Facebook in a tribute that read: Facebook/Vaughan Mason He was born in Pocahontas, Va., the son of a doctor. We are still working on getting more details about the death, as family statement on the death is yet to be released. Get email updates about Vaughan Mason delivered directly to your inbox. Today I learned that our longtime family friend Vaughan Mason … If you are a WordPress user with administrative privileges on this site, please enter your email address in the box below and click "Send". Vaughan Mason has passed away. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 1936 and earned his medical degree at McGill University in Montreal in 1941. Mason told Soul and Funk Music in a 2004 interview that he was working in a record store in New York City in 1978. Wordfence is a security plugin installed on over 3 million WordPress sites. The owner of this site is using Wordfence to manage access to their site. Create an account. Mason said, ” I used to stand in front of the mirror and just wish and pray to God, “Why can’t I just have straight hair so I can shake my head and have everyone go ‘Hooo’ like the Beatles?””. Singer/songwriter/producer noted particularly for the Vaughan Mason & Crew 1980 dance hit, ‘Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll’. Rest in peace Mace.Stephanie Mason. We will miss you Vaughan. Vaughan Mason Death – dead : A great lost has been recorded today from the Mason families that one of their loved and cherished one Vaughan has just passed away. Vaughan Mason & Crew was an American funk and post-disco based group led by Vaughan Mason (October 24, 1950 – April 2, 2020). This was just your temporary home, You belong to the cosmos now fly high I’ll see you again someday. Vaughan C Mason was born on Tuesday, October 24, 1950 and passed away on Thursday, April 02, 2020. This departure was confirmed through social media post made by Twitter users who pour out tributes, and condolences to the family of the deceased. This was where Mason got the idea of writing a song that was aimed at the roller disco craze. Its really a painful exit. (HTTP response code 503). He left this painful world recently. Every roller skating rink owes you a debt of gratitude. At this time, Vaughan Mason cause of death has not been confirmed. He was at one time my brother-in-law. Wow just saw our good friend Vaughan Mason #BounceRockSkateRollBounce just passed away. Mason performed the hit track with his group, Vaughan Mason & Crew, as they capitalized on the success of roller disco culture in the United States at the time. Centers in: Seattle Kirkland Renton. In March 2015, Electronic Beats ran a feature regarding the birth of “Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll.” Mason said that it was a friend of his who had just graduated from the Wharton School of Business in Pennsylvania who turned him on to the idea of following The Wall Street Journal to follow business trends. RIP Legends Bill Whithers & Vaughan Mason. b October 24, 1950, Chicago, IL, USA; d April 2, 2020, New York, NY, USA. Today I learned that our longtime family friend Vaughan Mason has passed away. If so, we were classmates and friends–many, MANY years ago! Vaughan Mason, the creator of the roller disco song, "Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll," has died at the age of 69. Generated by Wordfence at Tue, 3 Nov 2020 10:56:49 GMT.Your computer's time: document.write(new Date().toUTCString());. @vaughan_mason ! Today I learned that our longtime family friend Vaughan Mason has passed away. Black doctors also encoun tered discrimination in the North, he said, and charged that for a black, getting on the staff of a good voluntary hos pital in New York was “a dif ficult nut to crack.”. April 09, 2020 | Montgomery Village, MD | Family. His funeral plans are yet to be announced by family. 3 minutes in video we talk with Vaughan. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. Mason’s death was confirmed in a Facebook post from his friend, Sheila Ford. Send me a brief e-mail, please. Mason said in that interview that the had dropped out of Howard University in 1972 after his father died. We will share updates as we learn more. Vaughan Mason death was announced by family friend Sheila who wrote in a tribute ion Facebook: This is unbelievable! He was active in the Planned Parenthood World Population Association, and the Health Research Council of New York City, and was on Mayor Lind say's Obstetrical Advisory Com mittee. Obituary for Clyde Vaughan Mason at Barton Family Funeral Service in Seattle. Dr. Mason, a former presi dent of the National Medical Association, was director of obstetrics and gynecology at Sydenham Hospital, and an at tending obstetrician at St. Clare”s Hospital. RIP Vaughan Mason. Bounce Rock Skate Roll Vaughan Mason Death – Dead : Vaughan Mason Obituary, Cause of Death Unknown Vaughan Mason has died, according to a statement posted online on April. The song would go on to be sampled by artists as diverse as De La Soul and Daft Punk. Vaughan Mason Death | Obituary – Vaughan Mason Has Died, Jonathan Casey Death – Jonathan Casey is Dead | Obituary, Griffin Hillbo Death | Obituary – Cause Of Death, Alec Hurst Death – Obituary | Dead – Alec Hurst Passed Away, Joel Rosario Death – Dead | Joel A. Rosario Obituary – Passed Away, John Fryer Death – Obituary | Dead – John Fryer Passed Away. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Dr. Vaughan Mason, 55, Dead; Head of County Medical Society. He was a awesome Man, a Musical genius .He will be missed ❤️, Rest In Peace To A Good Friend. comment; share; save; hide. All Old School Skate Jams. As president of the National Medical Association, whose members are black, he led ef forts to ease discrimination against black doctors, and to get the American Medical As sociation to discipline local as sociations that refused them full membership. You will then receive an email that helps you regain access. Vaughan Mason pictured on his Facebook in May 2019. Please say a prayer for his grieving family as you read the tributes below: With a very sad heart I would like to say rest in peace to my very good friend Vaughan Mason bass player from Baltimore multi instrumentalist and dear friend for many years. Mason released his follow-up track in 1981, “Jammin’ Big Guitar.” That song reached number 65 on the Billboard charts. TimesMachine is an exclusive benefit for home delivery and digital subscribers. Kirkland Office- Get … Home; About Us; Urns & Caskets; Hydromation; Obituaries; Forms; Funeral Planning; About Prices; Funeral Information; Contact Us | Search. Rest In Peace Vaughan Mason I learned a lot from him. You taught me so much you were like a father to me. Vaughan Mason Death – dead : A great lost has been recorded today from the Mason families that one of their loved and cherished one Vaughan has just passed away. Vaughan Mason death – dead, obituary, funeral plans: Beloved Vaughan Mason of “Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll” has died. No information has been giving out on the cause of death yet.Any further information will be updated later. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! He was most known for his famous Disco hit, Bounce Rock Skate Roll. . Having heard about this great loss,the family of this individual are passing through pains,mourning the unexpected passing of their beloved. To preserve these articles as they originally appeared, The Times does not alter, edit or update them. Call us 24 hours a day 7 days a week (425) 823-1900. You can also read the documentation to learn about Wordfence's blocking tools, or visit wordfence.com to learn more about Wordfence. See the conversation below. It was there that Mason began the process of recording his most famous work. I was saddened to hear about the sudden death of Vaughan Mason. — Turntable Whisperer (@DJScratch) April 3, 2020. Occasionally the digitization process introduces transcription errors or other problems; we are continuing to work to improve these archived versions. Did your father once attend The Baldwin School in Manhattan (grades 7-8)? Mason’s final Instagram post showed him working at Dream 1st Studios in Baltimore. Natural causes, although certain sources cite Covid-19 virus. Vaughan Mason death - dead, obituary, funeral, cause of death: How did Vaughan Mason die? The song reached number 5 on both the US Billboard Hot Soul Singles and number 38 on its Disco Top 100 charts in 1980. He was a former president of the medical board, and chief of staff of the Harlem Medical Center, and was director of obstetrics and gynecology of the Health Insurance Plan's Upper Manhattan Medical Group. He was also on recording and mixing duty on Doug Lazy’s “Let The Rhythm Pump.” So many great memories of him. We will skate on for you! He was a kind and humble guy. He was a music producer/musician who was known for such classics as … VideoVideo related to ‘bounce, rock, skate, roll’ creator vaughan mason dies at 692020-04-03T16:31:51-04:00.

Gtfo R3a3 Bolt Guide, Deloitte Project Delivery Lead Salary, Ernest T Bass Actor, Kill Bunny Clothing, Katie Featherston Net Worth, Shawn Smith Snowboarder Broken Arm, Reno Events September 2020, William Buford Net Worth, American Ringtail Kittens For Sale, Brightis Ps1 Translation, 1969 Chevy Van For Sale Craigslist, The Undefeated Book Lesson Plan, Heavy Sniper Sound Effect Fortnite,