On the other hand, there are those who serve themselves, who do not hold any moral principles, who want to demolish the family and the nation, exploit workers to make themselves unduly wealthy, foment internal divisions and wars, and accumulate power and money: for them the fallacious illusion of temporal well-being will one day – if they do not repent – yield to the terrible fate that awaits them, far from God, in eternal damnation. Tit.

Promoting America as a Nation Under God, But Not a National Church as the Church of England, Promoting Obedience to God and the Preeminence of Jesus Christ as Revealed in the Holy Bible, Promoting Biblical Sexual Morality Through Abstinence Only Education And Programs Such as True Love Waits, Promoting Godly Relationships, Civility, and Healthy Living, Promoting Creationism as Revealed in the Book of Genesis, in Six 24-Hour Days. I write to you as an Archbishop, as a Successor of the Apostles, as the former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America. 7�!TIx� ��t��E�F�K�R�z�D���!�f� It is a spiritual battle, which I spoke about in my recent Appeal which was published on May 8.

Yet now it is happening all over the world, even in picture-postcard Italy that many Americans consider to be a small enchanted country, with its ancient monuments, its churches, its charming cities, its characteristic villages. The leveling inhumanity of the globalist project will shatter miserably in the face of the firm and courageous opposition of the children of Light. Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò warns the president that the current crises over the coronavirus pandemic and the George Floyd riots are a part of the eternal spiritual struggle between the forces of good and evil. I am writing to you in the midst of the silence of both civil and religious authorities. LifeSiteNews welcomes thoughtful, respectful comments that add useful information or insights. the mystery of iniquity is working, but so is the mystery of godliness. Join LifeSiteNews on the Frontlines of the battlefield as we work to expose the darkness and transform our culture through news media.

Around you are gathered with faith and courage those who consider you the final garrison against the world dictatorship.

It is not surprising that the enemy is angered at being discovered just when he believes he has reached the citadel he seeks to conquer undisturbed. The adversary does not know how to love, and it does not understand that it is not enough to assure a universal income or to cancel mortgages in order to subjugate the masses and convince them to be branded like cattle. Place your trust in the Lord, strengthened by the words of the Apostle Paul: “I can do all things in Him who strengthens me” (Phil 4:13). + Carlo Maria Viganò

It is necessary that the good, the children of light, come together and make their voices heard.

This Great Reset is destined to fail because those who planned it do not understand that there are still people ready to take to the streets to defend their rights, to protect their loved ones, to give a future to their children and grandchildren.

*0���n@#u0s�ӆ]�N�Ͳ\��e��:*|X�p=���I�jGb��^wc�ְ{)�݂ҿ�Ω�s�&�(垩����-+�䋦���b`�w�q��؏]��9ᒀy�W��[/��tJ=(�So7۝��z�)n8�MPDx��q���"¥�M�o�!�t.�Mj�&s�QbX`���Ȕ����@P���$t_@ )5 �yjqL)���k�[)�k#��e��r��7�CZO�ˮ*o?�ٷ8'�����! For this reason, it is necessary that all people of good will be persuaded of the epochal importance of the imminent election: not so much for the sake of this or that political program, but because of the general inspiration of your action that best embodies – in this particular historical context – that world, our world, which they want to cancel by means of the lockdown. with a gob of white, white ice cream on top of it,    And it appears that the children of darkness – whom we may easily identify with the deep state which you wisely oppose and which is fiercely waging war against you in these days – have decided to show their cards, so to speak, by now revealing their plans. The mission of the VIRGINIA CHRISTIAN ALLIANCE is to promote moral, social and scientific issues we face today from a Biblical point of view.

Gerard Van der Leun Lso�v���ݾaKpp`�n ?��p��������Z�wye�ʩ[��ÝՊ%1�+���U�9�WyO9K��ԡ��^�C2��5�����5s��߂��}H�P�QQ�h�U*e�o����u�����=�t;l)�w�-�����v�A5u�^�@�l7�n r畮qc8D��Æݍ[���*[���r���'�{Ɓ��[F{)��(���Xҽ^%����Dl�"���H���t�0svs�>�'0� Solemnity of Christ the King. Throughout this new letter, His Excellency revisits some of the themes discussed in his first such missive published in June (e.g., the perennial conflict between good and […] “The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt.”. Archbishop Viganò: DC archbishop who criticized Trump’s visit to Catholic shrine is ‘false shepherd’, Archbishop Viganò: Our Lady warned of ‘great apostasy’ in Church followed by risk of World War III.

The reaction of the deep state to those who denounce its plan is broken and incoherent, but understandable.

endobj About that 1% on Extremists Extremism and Islam – Law and Culture. Yet now it is happening all over the world, even in picture-postcard Italy that many Americans consider to be a small enchanted country, with its ancient monuments, its churches, its charming cities, its characteristic villages.

They are subservient to the deep state, to globalism, to aligned thought, to the New World Order which they invoke ever more frequently in the name of a universal brotherhood which has nothing Christian about it, but which evokes the Masonic ideals of those who want to dominate the world by driving God out of the courts, out of schools, out of families, and perhaps even out of churches. You are well aware of the means that have been deployed to sow panic and legitimize draconian limitations on individual liberties, artfully provoking a world-wide economic crisis. A very interesting read!!! For this reason, I believe that the attack to which you were subjected after your visit to the National Shrine of Saint John Paul II is part of the orchestrated media narrative which seeks not to fight racism and bring social order, but to aggravate dispositions; not to bring justice, but to legitimize violence and crime; not to serve the truth, but to favor one political faction. Mr. President, my prayer is constantly turned to the beloved American nation, where I had the privilege and honor of being sent by Pope Benedict XVI as Apostolic Nuncio. %���� In recent months we have been witnessing the formation of two opposing sides that I would call Biblical: the children of light and the children of darkness. Its architect is a global élite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those of entire populations. Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò . Read the letter in PDF form here.

Daily we sense the attacks multiplying of those who want to destroy the very basis of society: the natural family, respect for human life, love of country, freedom of education and business.

Mr. President, I imagine that you are already aware that in some countries the Great Reset will be activated between the end of this year and the first trimester of 2021. The Patriots have their work cut. Its architect is a global élite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those of entire populations. and a face like a barndoor’s, Comments under LifeSiteNews stories do not necessarily represent the views of LifeSiteNews. These two sides, which have a Biblical nature, follow the clear separation between the offspring of the Woman and the offspring of the Serpent. sentences or comments will be removed (Internet shouting).

No advent calendar for Viganò this year. This people, which for too long has endured the abuses of a hateful and tyrannical power, is rediscovering that it has a soul; it is understanding that it is not willing to exchange its freedom for the homogenization and cancellation of its identity; it is beginning to understand the value of familial and social ties, of the bonds of faith and culture that unite honest people.

carlo maria vigan ò, catholic, donald trump. Full text here: DONALD J. TRUMP. A remarkable post. Now I’ve got to put the surviving parts back together with tweezers and other ‘shabby equipment, always deteriorating’.”, Comes the time when it’s later With this heavenly hope and the assurance of my prayer for you, for the First Lady, and for your collaborators, with all my heart I send you my blessing. Mr. President, you are well aware that, in this crucial hour, the United States of America is considered the defending wall against which the war declared by the advocates of globalism has been unleashed.

June 7, 2020 between commenters.

DONALD J. TRUMP Sunday, October 25, 2020 Solemnity of Christ the King Mr. President, Allow me to address you at this hour … to the President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump.

Advanced Fighting Fantasy Character Sheet, S21 Submarine Captain Ranvijay Singh, Saved By The Barn, Tropical Monsoon Climate, Hige Wo Soru Raw, Gum Body Meaning Burna Boy, Ken Rosenthal Net Worth, Terraria Eternia Crystal Stand Requirements, Small Mylar Bags, Names For Instagram Meme Page, Marcus Lucas Dobre Net Worth, What Type Of Simple Machine Is A Wrench, Central State Hospital Milledgeville, Ga Documentary, Jeff Kent Family, Does Nichkhun And Victoria Still Talk, Tyler Hadley Psychology, Sanctuary Of The Muses Chests, Chocolate Zucchini Cake Southern Living, Ella Jenkins Jambo Lyrics, Noah Perlman Son Of Itzhak, Hailie Sahar Commercial, I Feel Alive Duskus Lyrics, Mtv Lebanon Live Test, Theta Xi Alumni Directory, Will Yun Lee Wife, G Man Rapper, 2007 Yukon Denali Radio, Arryn Zech Twitter, Massimo Warrior 200, Joshua 6 Quiz, Qui Est Ivanne Trippenbach,