Read it in Italian here. Read it in its entirety below. This people, which for too long has endured the abuses of a hateful and tyrannical power, is rediscovering that it has a soul; it is understanding that it is not willing to exchange its freedom for the homogenization and cancellation of its identity; it is beginning to understand the value of familial and social ties, of the bonds of faith and culture that unite honest people.

When you sign up, you'll receive a FREE copy of my e-book on Saint Thomas Aquinas. As I said when I wrote my letter to you in June, this historical moment sees the forces of Evil aligned in a battle without quarter against the forces of Good; forces of Evil that appear powerful and organized as they oppose the children of Light, who are disoriented and disorganized, abandoned by their temporal and spiritual leaders.

It is not surprising that the enemy is angered at being discovered just when he believes he has reached the citadel he seeks to conquer undisturbed. “If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Rom 8:31). For this purpose, further lockdowns are planned, which will be officially justified by a supposed second and third wave of the pandemic. No one, up until last February, would ever have thought that, in all of our cities, citizens would be arrested simply for wanting to walk down the street, to breathe, to want to keep their business open, to want to go to church on Sunday. ... + Carlo Maria Viganò.

Original content here is published under these license terms: You may read the original content in the context in which it is published (at this web address). The adversary does not know how to love, and it does not understand that it is not enough to assure a universal income or to cancel mortgages in order to subjugate the masses and convince them to be branded like cattle.

Although it may seem disconcerting, the opposing alignments I have described are also found in religious circles. But on our side, we have the Lord Almighty, the God of armies arrayed for battle, and the Most Holy Virgin, who will crush the head of the ancient Serpent. As is now clear, the one who occupies the Chair of Peter has betrayed his role from the very beginning in order to defend and promote the globalist ideology, supporting the agenda of the deep church, who chose him from its ranks.

Mr. President, you are well aware that, in this crucial hour, the United States of America is considered the defending wall against which the war declared by the advocates of globalism has been unleashed. For the first time, the United States has in you a President who courageously defends the right to life, who is not ashamed to denounce the persecution of Christians throughout the world, who speaks of Jesus Christ and the right of citizens to freedom of worship. We will treat your information with respect. The alternative is to vote for a person who is manipulated by the deep state, gravely compromised by scandals and corruption, who will do to the United States what Jorge Mario Bergoglio is doing to the Church, Prime Minister Conte to Italy, President Macron to France, Prime Minster Sanchez to Spain, and so on. Mr. President, I imagine that you are already aware that in some countries the Great Reset will be activated between the end of this year and the first trimester of 2021.

Around you are gathered with faith and courage those who consider you the final garrison against the world dictatorship. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, economic and social issues. Posted at 13:48h in Culture by Harry Stevens. Friday, October 30, 2020 – His Excellency Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò has written yet another open letter to U.S. President Donald J. Trump, and in doing so he has become a lightning rod for both political and religious concerns of a profound nature worldwide. Allow me to address you at this hour in which the fate of the whole world is being threatened by a global conspiracy against God and humanity. Official Vigano OPEN LETTER TO THE POTUS download.. Full text here: DONALD J. TRUMP.

In society, Mr. President, these two opposing realities co-exist as eternal enemies, just as God and Satan are eternal enemies. And while the politicians are barricaded inside their palaces promulgating decrees like Persian satraps, businesses are failing, shops are closing, and people are prevented from living, traveling, working, and praying. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.

And it is disconcerting that there are Bishops – such as those whom I recently denounced – who, by their words, prove that they are aligned on the opposing side. Just when the complicity of the mainstream media had succeeded in making the transition to the New World Order almost painless and unnoticed, all sorts of deceptions, scandals and crimes are coming to light. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.

What is surprising, however, is that there is no one to sound the alarm. Mr. President, I imagine that you are already aware that in some countries the Great Reset will be activated between the end of this year and the first trimester of 2021. What more effective way is there to do this, Mr. President, than by prayer, asking the Lord to protect you, the United States, and all of humanity from this enormous attack of the Enemy? Please let us know all the ways you would like to hear from us: You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us. Archbishop Viganò’s Powerful Letter to President Trump: Eternal Struggle Between Good and Evil Playing-Out Right Now Posted June 6, 2020 June 14, 2020 Peter June 7, 2020 In the intentions of its architects, this crisis will serve to make the recourse of nations to the Great Reset irreversible, thereby giving the final blow to a world whose existence and very memory they want to completely cancel. From Abyssum Abyssum Invocat: Editor’s note: Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò has released this powerful letter today to President Trump warning him that the current crises over the coronavirus pandemic and the George Floyd riots are a part of the eternal spiritual struggle between the forces of good and evil. By continuing to use this site you agree to the use of cookies. Behind the world leaders who are the accomplices and executors of this infernal project, there are unscrupulous characters who finance the World Economic Forum and Event 201, promoting their agenda. As I said when I wrote my letter to you in June, this historical moment sees the forces of Evil aligned in a battle without quarter against the forces of Good; forces of Evil that appear powerful and organized as they oppose the children of Light, who are disoriented and disorganized, abandoned by their temporal and spiritual leaders.

How To Inject Roms Into Virtual Console 3ds, Mack Maine Parents, Jabiru 3300 Overhaul Cost, Stick War Minecraft, Carson Wentz Father, Carlo Ponti Jr Wife, Return Pallets Oregon, The Crooked Man Poem, Barry Sullivan Net Worth, Alexia Umansky Net Worth, Design Home Clear Cache, What Spell Would You Use To Remove This Ghoul, Perfect Summer Day Essay, Substrate Construction Wall, Ackie Monitor Handling, Thesis Statement For A Rose For Emily And The Yellow Wallpaper, Fortnite Sniper Sound Effect, Devel Sixteen Price, Morning Joe Cast, Bob Chapek Net Worth, Can I Mix Polymeric Sand With Pea Gravel, Walton Group Net Worth, Big Yank Clothing History, Karina Carvalho Date Of Birth, Kingsland Garbage Pick Up, Chernobyl Worms Size, Discord Account Generator, Chimney Pond Maine Fishing, Apellidos Hebreos Y Su Significado,