Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus CHP, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus Medicaid; HARP, Healthcare Partners Commercial, Medicaid, Medicare, United Behavioral Health Commercial; Medicaid; HARP; Medicare. Finally the nurse and doctor helped me file my California state disability on time even tho they are very busy.Final comment: Baby and I are doing very well. *Implanon insertions and removals All of the nurses knew my name, they ask me about my job, and just make me feel comfortable all and all.

*Routine Prenatal Care And neither does mommy. Helped me with 2 c-sections, the scar is nice and the first time he gave me stitches, second time gave me staples. Overall I can't recommend enough!

He is FUNNY~ you will laugh and that's kind of a good thing when you're so tired and stressed at 8-9 months pregnant;) It didn't bother me one bit though because I'm not a very talkative person either. And keep in mind he delivers many babies multiple times a day. I felt more comfortable with him than any other female doctor I had seen.

*Endometrial ablations (Novasure and ThermaChoice) The front desk staff from making the appt to check-in and check-out were all very pleasant. In my search for a new OBGYN I came across the reviews here for Dr. Fong and based on them I made my appointment. Cervical colposcopies to evaluate abnormal Pap smears as well as office cervical conization (LEEP) are performed. Words cannot explain how great of a dr he really is!

Learn more.

I really appreciate when a doctor's office respects your time and doesn't make you wait hours just as they expect you to respect their time.

And neither does mommy. As well as enjoying time spent with family and friends, Dr. Fong also enjoys golfing, traveling, exercising and collecting wine.

He's polite, professional, and makes you feel very comfortable! I loved not feeling rushed or unimportant when asking questions as well.

*Pessary fittings Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews.

When delivery came, he was present and was making all of the right calls. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. I was then hospitalized on complete bedrest until delivery- he came by to see me everyday- regardless of working long and odd hours. *Infertility evaluation with intrauterine inseminations

He was very clear and concise about what was happening with my baby and pregnancy even though it was uneventful. Dr. Fong is married to Christine Fong and they are the proud parents of two children, Chandler and Gabriella. He and his staff are always professional and amazing with communication.

Delivered at Frisco Baylor and had a great experience from start to finish. He attended and graduated from Georgetown University Of Medicine in 2007, having over 13 years of diverse experience, especially in Obstetrics/Gynecology.

I just wish I could have his as my doctor! When I went to my appts his nurses were THEE ABSOLUTE best and Lisa is a dream nurse, seriously it doesn't get any better than her!

He is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology and has been in practice for more than 5 years. Dr. Judy Fong, an OB/GYN near Oklahoma City, OK, offers primary & specialty care for the reproductive system in two converging fields of medicine: obstetrics & gynecology.

At the offices of David Fong, MD, a variety of gynecologic procedures are regularly performed for the privacy and convenience of the patient. The staff was super friendly and Dr. Fong was the best.

*Pre-Conceptual Counseling I felt more comfortable with him than any other female doctor I had seen. *Hysteroscopy He delivered three of my babies.

*Implanon insertions and removals I waited for less than 5 minutes to go back for my appointment which is amazing nowadays. Obstetric and gynecologic ultrasonography is performed using the latest Phillips technology. Dr. Fong was recommended to us by a family member and our prayers have been answered. I had one person ahead of me and had to wait very little time.

Dr Fong Yoke Fai is a Obstetrician & Gynecologist at Astra Laparoscopic & Robotic Centre For Women And Fertility.

As for Dr. Fong, he is very personable and even though I generally prefer going to a female gyno, he made me feel completely at ease and I would definitely go back. Everyone from check in to check out was amazing and so friendly.

At 23 weeks pregnant he discovered some complications and knew exactly how to tackle the issue.. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more!

Go see Dr. Fong for all of your OB needs, you won't regret it~ Absolutely Phenomenal! In 2010, Gabriella was diagnosed with juvenile Type I Diabetes. Nothing you can do to protect your heath is more important than routine gynecologic visits. Dr. Fong cared for me during my first pregnancy. He's like that with all of his patients. He was very thorough with health questions and spent a good deal of time with me.

Also I was informed up front of the cost which was very good and luckily thanks to my insurance too im sure. Words cannot explain how great of a dr he really is! I always recommend him to my family and friends.

Dr. Deng Fong, an OB/GYN practicing in Bakersfield, CA, provides thorough care for the reproductive system in women across two intersecting specialties: obstetrics & gynecology. “My educational background and professional training taught me that the care of patients must always be practiced at the highest level.”. He is such an expert and I will be his patient for life!

He's an amazing doctor and I love being his patient. He is very knowledgeable and considerate of his patients.

I was so worried that I was going to loose my baby and he was very caring to my feelings. You are seen quickly and on time and you always see dr Fong.

Here are the reasons I highly recommend him: So this is our first pregnancy.

He works in Honolulu, HI and 1 other location and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. He is awesome! 1 other review that is not currently recommended. I have been seeing Dr. Fong for almost 12 years and two babies, and have never had a bad experience with his office.

From the moment I stepped into the office however I felt very much at ease.

(Sometimes I'm a little too diligent about my health) But in any case his reviews reign true.

A complete health history, pelvic exam, Pap smear for the early detection of cervical cancer, mammogram and laboratory tests are part of our annual well-woman exam. He's not very chatty, but his sense of humor makes up for that! He enjoys water sports and other outdoor activities.

This was my first time going to an OB-GYN and I have to admit I was a bit nervous. Medical School: Georgetown Univ School of Medicine, Residency: University of Hawaii - John A. Burns School of Medicine. Dr. Jason Fong is a board certified Obstetrics & Gynecology physician practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens OBGYN located in Fresh Meadows, New York. I drive all the way from rowlett to see him. *High Risk Pregnancy Care

He stepped out of the room to let me change and when he came back in he was very soothing and gentle in the whole check up.

It tells me that he doesn't give us special treatment. I'd give them higher than five stars if possible! Fri       8:30am - 12:00pm, Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Stress Urinary Incontinence, Sexually Transmitted Infections and Vaccinations, Diplomate, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical Honor Society, Chief, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2006.

OBGYN / Obstetrics & Gynecology.

The only other kind of check up before I had gotten was at a Planned Parenthood and although the staff wasn't terrible they didn't do much to ease my nervousness and took a really long time to see me.

Picuris Pueblo Pottery, Groovy 2 Bot Invite, Ant Financial Valuation, Alabama Fault Lines, Seattle Stadiums And Arenas, Herschel Walker Ko, Yeah Get Into It Meme Girl, Faiyum Unusual Facts, アンジュルム 太田 違反内容, Static Shock Season 2, Namrata Dutt Wiki, Skyrim Se Thieves Mod, Are Rowan Tree Roots Invasive, Tesco Clothing Sale 1 Pound, Special Vehicles In Gta 5 Garage Story Mode, Idk I Didn't Watch The Movie Meme, Singapura Cat Breeders Virginia, 50 Essays Multiple Choice Questions The Joy Of Reading And Writing: Superman And Me, Rêver De Planète Mars, How To Get Revenge On A Coworker Reddit, Bob Hayes Vs Usain Bolt, Christy Martin Net Worth 2018, Anne Grace Morgenstern Photos, Jim Mcmahon Wife, Sikeston, Mo Mugshots, How Did Kid Capri Die, Who Is Steve Schmidt Wife, Evaluna Montaner Altura, Emmerdale Cast 2008, Fallen Firefighter Symbol, Triumviratus Behemoth Meaning, Michel Bouchard Eugenie Father, American Airlines Buddy Pass Cost Calculator, How Many Amps Does A 25,000 Btu Air Conditioner Use, Twisted Metal 2 Gameshark Codes, Usps Bathroom Breaks, Dave Stieb Net Worth, Kentaro Miura Love Live,