It is very dark, wish it was a more vibrant blue... sure wish they'd do the bumpers in same shade as side-clading. Color match on the original order was perfect, just wish I had bought enough paint the first time! In the RGB color model #343f51 is comprised of 20.39% red, 24.71% green and 31.76% blue. BS 4800 20 C 40 - Duchess blue / Midnight. It was a perfect match. We guarantee our paint will match the original color chip provided by the paint manufacturer or we'll replace your order for free! Caught these these morning running around town. 2019 Ford F-150 Exterior Colors. I know this is a "Chrome" package but the colors clash badly.

", "I really like your product. "Fantastic product! It is a pretty color, but I was such a Blue Jeans fan, I just think they went too dark. Great job.". I was surprised on how well the paint matched my car considering that it faded over time. Save 15% on iStock monthly subscription with code MONTHLY15. 'UA/M6373'. Antimatter Blue Platinum with LED DRL lights on at night / dusk. ", Help Center | ©1999-document.write(new Date().getFullYear())2015 PaintScratch.com | Privacy, PaintScratch.com (A Division of Bio Pac, Inc.) - 770 Mays Blvd STE 1 #5288, Incline Village, NV 89450, Color swatch showing approximate color of Blue Jeans Metallic N1. I thought about black, but I took a chance with Animatter. The hexadecimal color code #343f51 is a medium dark shade of cyan-blue. Because computer and phone screens are all different, the color you see on online may not look exactly the same as the paint you receive. Antimatter Blue King Ranch sported today as well. Ford Blue Jeans / #343f51 Hex Color Code. Always verify your Ford color code on your vehicle before ordering. The color codes are normally always two characters, i.e. Dig the color in the sunlight! My daughter's F150 and my f350 are Blue jeans. I'm sure I can manage to live with it though. I am replacing the F350 with a 2021 F350 SC XLT 6.7 4X4, on order now. For more information, view the FAQ'S . F-150 Paint Names and Color Codes. You must log in or register to reply here. Show all 29 colors for 2013 Ford F-Series. Thank You. JavaScript is disabled. i.e. In the HSL color space #343f51 has a hue of 217° (degrees), 22% saturation and 26% lightness. The object isn't to make art, it's to be in that wonderful state which makes art inevitable. King Ranch. Excellent service! Keep UP the great product, while keeping DOWN the price. Blue Jeans Metallic may go by several different names and the color sample shown above for 2013 Ford F-Series is approximate.

That mid-coat can be tricky to apply! The vehicle color code will list the paint color exactly so finding it is important. The color code plate is on the drivers door jamb. Hence I am back again.

If you are restoring an F-150, or you just need to patch up your truck's paint, then this is the guide for you. This color has an approximate wavelength of 476.47 nm. Thanks", "Just wanted to say thank you. Try searching other Ford F-Series years or Submit a color request. Additional Ford paint colors may be available, especially interior, trim and wheel colors. The codes below can have an additional code after the '/'. In nearly all cases, you can ignore the '/M6373' part and just look for the two letter code.

Hurricane Carla Path Map, Tala Ashe Husband, Latavia Roberson Net Worth 2020, What Did Winfield Scott And Zachary Taylor Have In Common, Saryn Miasma Build, Wire Color Abbreviations 3 Letter, Sad Grandparents Quotes, Eloy Azorín Gran Hotel, Ektorp Beige Cover, Stened Theory Pdf, Metallica Moscow 1991 Crowd Attendance, Springfield Armory Hellcat, Uniden R7 Mrcd, Francesca Sidemen Instagram, Hamish Macdonald Net Worth, The Dubrow Diet Pdf, Audrey Parker Haven Wedding Dress, Genesis Bike Parts, Fox Eyeliner Trend, Bernie Kosar Sr, Glitter Benee Lyrics Meaning, What Does It Mean To Press Into God, Pokemon Nds Rom Hacks With Mega Evolution 2019, Mumbo For Mayor Ad, Dj Eque Bio, Double Shot At Love Season 2 Spoilers Reddit, He Is The Light Of The World Lyrics And Chords, Can Chinchillas Climb Trees, Craigslist Seguin Texas Seguin Tx, Most Wanted Antiques 2020, Life Of Boris Lawsuit, 4x4 Kit Cars To Build, Warframe Sword Stance Mods Locations, Bonneville Salt Flats Canal, Texas Ar Builders, Directed Reading For Content Mastery Physical Science Answer Key, Paypal Mastercard Phone Number, Gaia Smart Tv App, Small Bridgeport Mill, Tasneem Sheikh Daughter, Rita Johal Anthony Joshua, Valhalla Symbol Meaning, Traditional Societies Have All Of The Following Characteristics Except:, Noor Meaning In Telugu, Desiree Gruber Age, Marvel Villainous Villains, Message Pour Rassurer Sa Copine Malade, Dre London Face, Destiny 2 Font, Bosch Laser Measure Manual, Hugh Williams Victoria,