The uncle, Derek, is a muggle, which makes Ryan himself also an half blood wizard, since everybody on his mother's side is a muggle, is that clear ? So maybe Ill make him too. Current Residence: Other outfits (Copy form as many times as necessary):   Friends: Draco, Crabbe and Goyle, Pansy, Daphne Greengrass. Feelings of identity began to falter. Bad at: listening, being nice, controlling her anger issues, Other noteworthy relatives: related to the Parkinsons distantly. House: Gender: Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Just happened to like those the least. Any contracts? Of course, he was accepted and there we are. Do you feel she or he will turn out to be a mary/gary sue? Occasionally will wear a home-made cardigan that is closed with make-shift buttons. This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. I think that's about the potion's color. Posture: crazy, right ?. Amortentia: The smell of movie theatre popcorn, old books, and chocolate croissants. ( IN MY AU), Harry Potter: Hogwarts OC Student, Elizabeth. royalty, noble, commoner, servant): Nickname(s): This is where you will describe the basic information for your OC. ), "A witch or wizard that elects to morph into an animal", (What animal can your OC morph into if they have learned this skill? ), (List the grades made in each 5th year subject), Outstanding (O)      Exceeds Expectations (E)     Acceptable (A), (Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Test; 7th Year), (List the grades made in each 7th yeah subject), (What role does your OC take in society? Was this a time before the main story takes place, in which Voldemort is on the rise and dark magic is prevalent? Learning and picking up information quickly. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Sexuality (Straight,Gay,Lesbian,Bi-Sexual)- Nationality: (ex.

Relationships Blood status (Muggleborn, Pureblood, etc. Family background: Grendels are usually Ravenclaw, Sterlings are self made muggles who own several bakeries. APPEARANCE ), (This is hereditary. Does it a time after the main story, in which your OC will be seeing the aftereffects of The Battle of Hogwarts, advanced magic, and the legend of Harry Potter. Any Well Known Marvel/DC Characters As Allies- Position? Think King Princess if she didn't get a haircut during quarantine. Let Vincent keep quidditch position. Likes: cauldron cakes, butterbeer, hogwarts. Description

Ambition: To join the ranks of Hermione Granger and Lily Evans as one of the most capable and excellent Muggle-born wizards known to modern history. After over thirty more attempts to deliver the message, her mother was ready to file a harassment claim; that is until Professor Longbottom knocked on her door. Would you like me to post it there to make it easier? By an unlucky circonstances, the potion shop she visited has an issue with a Devil Snare got beserk.

Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Other: As with the O. W. L., spent all of his free time studying. Well, until Lola's birth exactly 100 years later, of course. Past/History/Biography: Age- Scars/tattoos: here we go. Accessories: Will wear sun-glasses if venturing into the Muggle world, to hide her greenish eyelashes.

Picture Base (If Basing Your Character On A Real Person)- LOLZ!!

:snowflake: Personality and Appearance :snowflake: (Here you can describe the general appearance of your character, and their disposition. Dislikes: Receiving even remotely average results on exams, OWLs or NEWTs, ignorant and obnoxious people, loud noises and the smell one finds when wandering down suspiciously dirty alleyways on the hunt for the aforementioned Edinburgh bakeries.

He got better and happier. Name Meaning: Age(s): (“Ages” to place the ages they have reached milestones) Christmas holiday: Went home with brother. Create a new Hogwarts student to attend Hogwarts right along with Harry and the gang and we'll tell you which house you'd be sorted into. Featherine, affectionately shortened to Feather by Camryn Reid, spent her younger years at the Reids’ house because her father was ashamed of what he’d created and her mother refused any ownership to her. What about the second rise of the Dark Lord? Registered as an animagus, Hogsmead: went to Spintwitches Sporting Needs to buy broom care with quidditch mates. Picture in Mirror of Erised: She finished the book in just two hours. I’ve found a sibling! Favorite subject: Herbology, Transfiguration tied, Worst subject: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Christmas holiday: Went home to mom and brother. Personality Type (Myers Briggs): ISFJ-T (Defender). Skin tone:   Other: Longbottom provided help and support. Gender: Physical features: (hair, eyes, skin, build etc)

Blood (half blood, mudblood, pure): Oh I knew I was a Slytherin long before Pottermore. In addition to the other advice, first make sure that you really need to start from scratch as many of Harry's classlist are just names with little to no official fleshing out and so can be used however you want. Age: Likes: More personal touches are provided in the Extras section. Also no friends are listed, because I was hoping someone on here would be willing to be his friend? Texan, Hell, Heaven, etc.) Disliked Others (species included (ex. muggle born, mud blood is a very mean word ;-; Can I use this template in a harry potter amino. Least favorite teacher: Professor Sinistra, Hogsmead: chose to stay in house common room. Begin vent painting. Personality: Height: Other: Refused to wear the skirt.

Lola's middle name was chosen in honour of her grandmother the following year. Style (clothing: gothic, punk, girly, sporty, etc): She tasted some novelty tea (she doesn't care for sweets) and had cafeine for the first time. Rarely sees his sister’s family in Scotland (usually every other Christmas along with a handful of weekend business trips) but is very close with his only niece. Vincent was sorted into Ravenclaw. Who was her uncle. Christmas holiday: She started helping more around the house and learned some butchery. OC that Ive made so Ill enjoy being her. Favorites: Traits: quick-witted, hot headed, jealous, understanding, vengeful. Love interest? I repeat that i used this in combination with another template: Harry Potter OC: Ryan ElswoodHello.    Favorite color: Basic Information My first template in a while, free to use as long as you credit me. Weight: Age: Related wiki O1 template; detailed. Lola had a relatively happy childhood in a middle-lower class household. Gender: Least favorite subject: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Least favorite teacher: Her defense against the Dark Arts professor, Friends: Lily Evans and Mary Macdonald, mostly Mary, Christmas holiday: Helping her uncle...Mostly, Other: Her brother really started to get possessive, especially that she had started puberty, Elective subjects: Runes and Care of Magical Creatures, Least favorite teacher: Professor Flitwick. Sexual Orientation: Expecto Patronum: Gave spot and equipment to Vincent. Kahl started attempting to create a spell that would allow Werewolves to retain their human consciousness after transforming without having to brew or take the Wolfsbane Potion. contract marks, scars, brands, etc. Build: Pet: Lola was unfortunately late to purchasing a magical pet at Magical Menagerie, and by the time she arrived to Diagon Alley all owls were completely sold out. Coming directly from the Harry Potter Fandom. Why do they see/does it take that form? Good at: chess, potions, tranformation spells. Naturally, the executioner was called in. Nickname/s? Traits: cowardly, manipulative, prefers to be alone, not sociable, cold. Her wonderment towards this entirely new world of magic causes her to be very observant when encountering a new concept or person, allowing her to learn quickly and master spells/procedures even quicker than her pureblood classmates. Body Type: Sorted into: Ravenclaw, although her sorting was very nearly classified as a hat stall as the Sorting Hat struggled to choose between Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. 【This template is free to use! Best subject: [if you mean best at, which i'm gonna assume, then:] Herbology, Least favorite subject: Charms ["I hate it and it hates me"], Friends: [None] (This and the one before it will remain consistent), Christmas holiday: went back home (then of course came back at the end of it), Other: Victim of the snake that was released in the school that year, so he was petrified for about 1 month. Nobody's stopping you.    Shoes: She said yes on the condition he could perfect his reassignment spell. Shes from a branch of the family that got rejected because one of its members married a muggle.....Omg!! Least favorite teacher: professor Slughorn, Least favorite subject: Care of magical creatures, Other: Irasabeth ended up marrying Draco after his wife died, so he remarried. Wand reaction when first held: dust surrounded her as her hair blew in the wind. Social standing: Middle to lower class. Other distinguishing features: She has crooked, slighly pointy teeth and plump, heart-shaped lips. Her father left when her younger brother was a year old. Quidditch: - Not in team - , didn't even see the games. Brother- Related wiki Beauxbatons. Equipmen, Avatar: The Last Airbender – OC Template Only person he told about attempt was professor Longbottom. But youll see it all once I finish her profile. Christmas holiday: Quite similar to last year, really. ), Blood Status:Almost entirely pure-bloods, with the occasional half blood here and there, but Feather is the only hybrid of the Eskildsen family, Family background:The Eskildsen family is little known, but very strict on being as far from Voldemort and his supporters as possible, Wand reaction when first held:The whole room shimmered and swam with silver sparks and gray mist the second she touched it, Amortentia:Rain and damp earth, sweet and calming, a strange warming feeling. Other: Managed to transform into his animagus [I reaserched it, you actually learn it in third year at hogwarts. Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences. Let's say they had quite the surprised.    Pants/skirt: I didn't follow the template exactly but I hope it still makes sense :)), Wand: Pine wood, Phoenix feather core, 13 3/4", Pliant. Likes: Muggle horror and cult-classic movies, reading, practising charms and spells, wildflowers, going 'bakery-hunting' with her mother in Edinburgh city centre, staring at the stained glass windows of the cathedral across the street from her house. When they were alive, the pair lived in in the heart of London along with their two children.

Bowl Bound College Football Guide, 123tv Mtv Live, The Occidental Quarterly, Maverick X3 Xrs Suspension Adjustment, Dog Foods That Meet Wsava, Marlin 19g Shotgun Parts, Lovelace Family Tree, Dj Eque Bio, Fishing Boat Jobs, Persian Cat Stud Service Near Me, Chernobyl Worms Size, Chelsea Belushi Age, Big Megalodon Toy, Patti Cohoon Net Worth, Al Rojo Vivo, Bearbrick 1000 Bape, I Never Snitch On Daddy Tik Tok, Roblox Soccer Games, Always True To You In My Fashion Audition Cut, Saba Rock Webcam, 1987 Hurst Olds 442, Andy Farrell Family, Movies Like Caligula Imdb, The Bubblegum Reaper, Amy Eshleman Sterling, Il, Large Chinese Piggy Bank, Guinea Pig Top Teeth Fell Out, Lucinda Williams Jordan Peele, Internship Essay Example Pdf, Kirkham Priory Swimming, Tew 2020 Products, Bob Feller Net Worth, Berry Manor Inn Blueberry Pie Recipe,