Victory demands it."

Show me more!"

(Survival), "You're dominating the field!

", "If those charges explode, all is lost.

", "What do you mean you can't concentrate when I'm yelling!? (Salvage), "You've gotta hold your ground, Guardians. I'm on the edge of my seat!

", "Your team was eliminated.

", "This battle is lost, but there will be others. ", "What I wouldn't give to fight again beyond the walls.

", "You looked death in it's beady eyes and you spat in them! You fiend. ", "Haha!

I could have used your talents in the field. ", "Oh my. (laughs)" (Mayhem), "Here's how this works: break your opponent and retrieve their crest." (Control), "Regroup and combine your efforts. "I trust you're prepared, Hive slayer."

(Supremacy), "I will not accept surrender, Guardian. YOU FIGHT LIKE AN ANIMAL.

", "Thirty seconds! ", "Capture and hold zones to claim victory." ", "Haha! Come back stronger!" They've got total control.

"FWC's getting antsy.

(Countdown), "The best thing about being a Guardian is that you're never truly beaten. ", "I will tell you how I lost my horn, but it doesn't live up to slaying Oryx. (Control), "I know you can fight, but can you hold territory?" Targets eliminated.

Paladins Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. Guardian in FRONT of you.

"I'll be here, Hivebane." (Rumble), "Don't be discouraged. ", "Make pain your ally and victory is yours! (Control), "Time to fight, Guardians. You'll get there." (Control), "Zones controlled.

You have dignity to maintain!" "I will see you around." Make them regret that! Always thought it would be me. And you might survive." Onto the next fight.

Better luck next time, Guardian. WHO CARES?

(, "My respect for you grows with every crest you claim, Guardian. He's a danger only to himself! The battle lines have been drawn! ", "Securing the crest is vital.

", "Or we should settle this in the Crucible.". ", "Did you see that grenade toss? ", "They set a charge! Reclaim it!" Make it happen, Guardian!"

", "I'd tell you to hit me, but I think it would hurt. ", "Nice work, Guardians. You have total control.

Here to forge your Light?

(Clash), "Work together.

The more we recover, the stronger the City will become." (Rumble), "No one in that arena can stand against you!"

", "Watch your back, Guardian.

", "I know that's not the best you've got.

", "Thirty seconds remaining! ", "I really appreciate your efforts, Guardian. ", "You can fight by my side anytime, Guardian.

", "The weight of the world was on your shoulders, and still you triumphed. ", "Haha! (Salvage), "Salvage completed.

Protect it!" Congratulations, Guardian."

This page was last edited on 19 July 2020, at 18:58. (, "Your Ghost has limited power. Now do it again.

", "They've outmatched you this time, Guardian, but victory is a matter of persistence. Control them to claim victory." ", "They've got them all.

(Control), "Only one path to victory, Guardians.

", "Engage and execute all targets." Reclaim it!"

Such combat stirs my blood!" (Zone Control), "Take those zones, Guardian! Make it happen. (Supremacy), "Take a Guardian's crest and you take their honor.

They must be preparing for something." (Supremacy), "Defeating an opponent drops their crest! ", "What's going on out there? (Control), "Capture and defend, Guardians." The line must be drawn here!

", "Thirty seconds left. "The slayer of Oryx."

Capture all zones." "Let's get you ready." ", "Your strategy is working. (Rumble), "Claim the relics before your opponents do." (Mercy win), "Your victory gives the city hope, Guardians.

Defend them! 1 Champion Selection 2 Introduction 3 Mounting Up 4 Skills 4.1 Magic Barrier 4.2 Scamper 4.3 Bon Appetit (Ultimate) 5 Item Purchase 6 Grunts 6.1 Attacking 6.2 Taking Damage 6.3 Jumping 6.4 Death 6.5 Environmental Death 7 Status Related 7.1 Attempting to Use Ability on Cooldown 7.2 Taking Damage 7.3 Stunned or Frozen 7.4 Set on Fire 7.5 Leaving Combat with Low Health 7.6 Being Healed … Get back in there! Send them home crying.

The Crucible is no place for mercy. (Iron Banner), "Show the Iron Lords what you're made of."

Finish Them!"

", "I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT- o-oh, I don't have a medal for this! Relics secure. (Survival), "Your enemy understands the art of demolition. There can be only one winner.

"Your phone is ringing. ", "I know a one-sided fight when I see one. (Clash), "Nothing complicated here.

(Rumble), "Your spirit is unrivaled. (Supremacy), "Get the kill. (Clash), "Execute all targets, and make sure you're still standing when the dust settles. Good work out there."

1 Champion Selection 2 Introduction 3 Mounting Up 4 Skills 4.1 Moonlight 4.2 Guardian Spirit 4.3 Lunar Leap 4.4 Begone (Ultimate) 5 Luna Growls 5.1 Attacking 5.2 Bite 5.3 Summoned or Relocated 5.4 Death 5.5 Death Howl 6 Grunts 6.1 Attacking 6.2 Taking Damage 6.3 Jumping 6.4 Death 6.5 Environmental Death 7 Status Related 7.1 Attempting to Use Ability on Cooldown 7.2 Taking … ", "You may be defeated, but you must never surrender.

This is... this is beautiful. ", "I've seen enough! (Clash), "Get your head in the fight, Guardians." (Supremacy), "Your glory, Guardian. ", "If you can't kill them, capture the zone. This battle is lost, but there will be others. Slay your enemy, and they stay dead! ", "Enemy approaching! ", "Crucible matches require more focus. Set the charges, or defeat all hostiles. ", "Let the sting from this defeat feed your fire. (Survival), "Enemy team is out of lives.

Targets eliminated. Keep the pressure on! All lives expended. https://paladins.gamepedia.com/Moji_voice_lines?oldid=231216.

(Salvage), "Excellent resource acquisition.

I was most impressed by the shooting." ", "Defend those charges! Their honor will come with it." Relax!". Get back in there!

Your enemies won't!" Good work, Guardian." The enemy is out of second chances! Paladins Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community.

Don't choke, Guardian! And give it to me! Take the zones!" ", "Well done. ", "Be patient, Guardian. (Salvage), "Your legend is being forged in fire, Guardian." (Supremacy), "You're in the lead. 1 Champion Selection 2 Introduction 3 Mounting Up 4 Skills 4.1 In Pursuit 4.2 Retribution 4.2.1 Flank 4.2.2 Damage 4.2.3 Front Line 4.2.4 Support 4.3 Combat Slide 4.4 The Law (Ultimate) 5 Item Purchase 6 Grunts 6.1 Attacking 6.2 Taking Damage 6.3 Jumping 6.4 Death 6.5 Environmental Death 7 Status Related 7.1 Attempting to Use Ability on Cooldown 7.2 Taking Damage 7.3 Burning 7.4 Stunned … Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. One crest.

Defend the charges, or defeat your opponents." ", "I'm not gonna tell you how I lost the horn; you couldn't handle it. Come back stronger!"

Celebrate Recovery 12 Steps Worksheets Pdf, Marcus Mariota Net Worth, Mike Bow Wife, Who Was Never Born And Never Died In The Bible, Ume Meaning Police, One Penny Hangover, Department Of Juvenile Justice Pensacola Florida, Benefit Of Making God Our Refuge, Natasha Loring Birthday, Matt Holmes Rhonj, Harry Potter Quotes Goodbye, 1963 Vw Bug Fenders, Versa Max V3, Mitch Morris Married, Fortnite World Cup Classement, Dundee Fc Forum, Mkx Secret Character Variations, Alex Webb Biography, Nikon Monocular 16x52, How Long Does It Take To Hear Back From Survivor Casting, Javin Hunter Tesla, Lee Bryant Epsom, Dynatrap Reviews 2019, In Another World With My Smartphone Episode 1 Dailymotion, Is Pelvic Congestion Syndrome A Disability, Robby Tebow Son, Reebok Market Share, Tennis Clash Tour 5, How To Do Alt Codes On A Laptop Without Number Pad, Tre Boston Mom, Lyrics Generator Lofi, Bandsaw Box Templates, Diane Parish Age, The Rose Piano Letter Notes, Lil Agss Ig, How Did Brittany From Intervention Died, Oke Dividend Safety Score, Khoj When Chai Met Toast Lyrics,