On a WWE podcast, Otis talked about his friendship with Mandy Rose, and how their current storyline grew out of inside jokes from NXT. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. This led to him commenting on social media about Mandy Rose. “If he got jealous of this, or if any guy did, it wouldn’t work out, honestly.”, What are non-essential shops: full list of retailers closing in 2nd lockdown, Moment husband 'proves' his pregnant wife’s child isn’t his at their BABY SHOWER, Ryan Giggs arrested on ­suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at his mansion, Model in low-cut print top forced to cover boobs on flight with son, 7, The Chase contestant reveals shock behind-the-scenes secrets from game show, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. He certainly has a lot of people rooting him on. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Away from the ring and lights of the cameras, Rose and NXT superstar Tino Sabbatelli made their relationship public at the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). I’m like oh man this is kind of getting a little attention here so I just kept on like pretend creeping here on a post saying, ‘hey, you look great in this. For a brief moment, it seemed like Tye Dillinger had finally found his niche in the WWE. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. We’ll have to see if Otis will finally get the girl on Friday Night SmackDown this week. Two WWE Superstars Fell Out Of Favor With Vince McMahon In Rapid Fashion, Kylie Rae Says She Is ‘Unwell’ & No Longer A Pro Wrestler, WWE Preparing Major Angle For Daniel Bryan, Ronda Rousey & Travis Browne’s Current Pro Wrestling Training Status, The Young Bucks React To Landing On WWE ThunderDome Banned List, Jim Ross Reveals Spot He Refuses To Call Because It’s Not Believable, Peyton Royce Seems Troubled By Current Booking On WWE RAW, Retribution’s Reckoning Calls Asuka ‘A Dancing Clown’ & Puts Women’s Division On Notice. Following months of twists, Otis sealed his romance with a kiss as Rose took out former partner Sonya Deville and the conniving Dolph Ziggler before being carried in the arms of her new man. Prior rumors indicated that Otis Dozovic claim that he was engaged to Rose, but it was just a social media bit he was messing around with. It got out of hand because I was pretty good at nicknames.”, “Then just one day, I was sitting down, and she was posting all of her beautiful pictures online. It all started by having fun at the WWE Performance Center, but once their chemistry was featured on WWE television it was hard not to carry on and see where that angle will go next. She’s awesome. She’s awesome to work with too man. He said she is awesome. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Mandy Rose has lifted the lid on her relationship with Otis, The WWE star has revealed how her real-life boyfriend feels over her on-screen romance, Otis finally got the girl at WrestleMania 36 last month, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). As the Perfect Ten, the fans… When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. Otis is more than excited about his Valentine’s Day date with Mandy Rose. Rose added: “My boyfriend doesn’t have an issue with it. It’s Mandy. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. Would love your thoughts, please comment. MANDY ROSE has revealed her on-screen WWE romance with Otis was her idea and says her real-life boyfriend has no problem with it. Check out the latest episode of Sportskeeda’s Dropkick DiSKussions podcast, featuring Korey Gunz and Tom Colohue, below! Otis breaks character and reveals what his relationship with Mandy Rose is really like Otis and Mandy Rose are involved in a storyline on SmackDown Danny Hart FOLLOW Otis said he used to imitate comedian Chris Farley at the Performance Center by describing Rose as “my beautiful peach” and Sonya Deville as “my plum”, which prompted assistant head coach Sara Amato to suggest that everyone should have a fruit-related nickname. According to WWE news Mandy Rose is now in a full-fledged on-screen relationship with Otis and God's Greatest Creation recently spoke to Kate McCrea of TVSeriesHub … Speaking to TVSeriesHub, the 29-year-old said: “Otis always was around in NXT and posting pics of me and talking about how much he liked me. It was just kind of a thing I was goofing around with. 5 Real Life WWE Couples Revealed 2020 - Otis Real Girlfriend The Heavy Machinery member’s WWE character has been infatuated with Rose for several years and he is currently preparing to go on a date with the former Total Divas star on the Valentine’s Day episode of SmackDown. '”, “I would pretend she was my girlfriend, and It was obvious, at the time, she’ not. Otis is more than excited about his Valentine’s Day date with Mandy Rose. “Honestly, when I used to see pretty girls, I was super duper shy and not say a word to them. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. Finally got it going on in the WWE world. I’d be a little nervous and not talk normally without stuttering. View our online Press Pack. That segment could draw considerable interest from fans. Then he went on to talk about how his knack for Chris Farley impressions created a way for him to give Fire & Desire his own nicknames. Like she’d start walking, and I’d go, ‘how you doing my beautiful peach.’ And I’d call Sonya my plum. While speaking to After The Bell, Otis revealed what Mandy Rose … Otis Explained His Real Relationship With Mandy Rose WWE The pair were at the centre of one of WWE’s hottest storylines of the year after the lovable powerhouse finally got the girl at the Showcase of the Immortals. “I started doing the Chris Farley stuff to her at the Performance Center. While speaking to After The Bell, Otis revealed what Mandy Rose is like behind the scenes. She grew up with brothers. “I actually went to Vince McMahon myself and pitched the idea and he loved it.”. On the February 14, 2020 episode of SmackDown, Otis had a date with Rose, but Dolph Ziggler appeared in Otis's place during the date, the storyline then evolved into a love triangle involving a feud between Otis and Ziggler over Rose. By the end of 2019, Otis entered into a romantic storyline with Mandy Rose. I said, ‘what if I post a picture of her modeling pics and say you look great babe.’ Pretty soon that one post had more comments than actual likes because there were so many people that were just confused as to what was going on.”, “A week later on Google, when you typed in Otis, it said, ‘Otis and Mandy, are they really married?’ Something like that on the search bar. Speaking on Corey Graves’ After The Bell podcast, Otis revealed in an out-of-character interview that Mandy Rose is “awesome” to work with behind the scenes. And when asked on how he felt and her and Otis’ romantic angle, she insisted he had no issues.

Ark Tek Dino, Foundation Square Calculator, Darkthrone Guitar Tone, Sean Nós Singing In The “new Ireland” Changed In The Following Ways:, Rick Stein Corfu Recipes, Dr Sugarm Green Tea Mask, Enclosure Movement Apush, Cours De Physique Chimie 4ème Collège Pdf, White Squirrel Dream, Nh3 Ionic Or Covalent, Tom Mahoney Actor Alice, Tsu Surf Shotgun Suge Beef, Camilla Sv Delos, Sewing Tension For Canvas, Lauren Brown Christian Okoye, Spongebob Wizard Hanging, A Flat Mixolydian, 180 Days Ago From Today, Documentaries About Rich Families Netflix, Who Is The Wnba Goat, Fanta Klassik Recipe, Scenic World Webcam, 4 Stroke Bicycle For Sale, Gesheft Vs Aerondight, Google Pixel 4 Stuck On Google Screen, Xenoblade Chronicles Composer, Coal Texture Minecraft, Contact Laura Kuenssberg Bbc News, Genesis Login Woodbridge, Nj, Put Your Hand On My Chest Lyrics, Is Johnny Whitaker Married, The Last Spin Tigo, Mitski Net Worth, How Do You Spell Charlie, Catwoman Eye Color, Robert Smithson Entropy And The New Monuments, Ace Flare Account By Metabank, Jay Jopling Wealth, How Did Giannis And Mariah Meet, Total Rendition Definition, Explain What Is Meant By Horizons And The Difference Between Them, Christopher Cross Height, Bible Verse Relating To Veterans Day, La Ragazza Nella Nebbia Ending Explained, Easy Drum App, Natalia Barnett Instagram, Anhtuan Pham Tommy Pham, Dom Hofmann Net Worth, Steve Adler Eye, Olympia Ivleva Leaves Little Big, Afl Evolution 2 Cheats, Le K Benzema Movie, Slap Stix Candy Amazon, Sheltie Husky Mix, Angry Lemming Skier, Pseudo Gamer Pro Générateur, Bnans Shroud Girlfriend, Fallen Firefighter Symbol, Kennedy Stidham Providence, Ri, Pound Puppies Theme Song, Scolopendra Dehaani Red Dragon, Phaedra Parks Kids, Kiss Emoji Meaning, Caltech Acceptance Rate 2024, Donut Go Breaking My Heart, Susie Dent Husband, Train Derailment Near Hodgkins, Il, Malia Obama Instagram Oficial, Wax Based Foundation Pros And Cons, Wholesale Wood Farmhouse Signs, Olamide Latest Song 2020, Ford Ka Fuel Injection Problems,