That would be $8,700,000 adjusted for inflation today. As the extra scene during the credits alluded to, Something Blue would follow pregnant Darcy to England, where she crashes with Krasinski’s Ethan after her relationship with Marcus has ended. (2016). They did a fourth version of it. View production, box office, & company info Get More From IMDb. Something Blue, a movie based on the Emily Giffin novel "Something Blue" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), a 1999 episode of the American television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer"Something Blue" (How I Met Your Mother), a 2007 episode of the American television series How I Met Your Mother Luckily, there was a built-in sequel in the follow up novel, Something Blue, which sparked Hollywood's interest enough to green-light #SomethingBorrowed2. If you've binged every available episode of the hit Disney Plus series, then we've got three picks to keep you entertained. Looking for some great streaming picks? I think Krasinski and Hudson would have fun sparring together — it was nice to see him let loose in Something Borrowed, and Darcy is tough so she can take it. Ethan was always closer to Rachel, who was initially Darcy's best friend until Dex, Darcy's fiancé, cheated and left her for Rachel. An increasingly heated conversation over breakfast begins to dismantle a married couple's long-lasting, seemingly healthy relationship full of history, love and melancholia. Disambiguation page providing links to topics that could be referred to by the same search term, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Something_Blue_(disambiguation)&oldid=917177512, Disambiguation pages with short descriptions, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Something Blue", a 1962 Elvis Presley song, from the album, This page was last edited on 22 September 2019, at 16:37. Here is everything we know so far about Something Borrowed 2, and everything we can hope for: Kate Hudson (Darcy) and John Krasinski (Ethan) had an amazing chemistry together, so it is lucky that the sequel will follow the two through the beginnings of their relationship, which has become strained over the years. 13 hours ago, by Mekishana Pierre this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Blue Story Paramount's Blue Story, directed by Andrew Onwubolu, centers on two London youths whose lives are scarred by gang warfare. Ideas for something blue: wedding shoes, sapphire jewelry, garter, sash for wedding dress, nail polish. Acquisitions Release | Sundance’s Meats goes to Topic Streaming! Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. It's been five years since the Something Borrowed movie (based on Giffin's 2005 novel) hit big screens, and the bestselling author confirmed that the sequel's adaptation is in the works.

In the pros column: the book series has fans, the sequel would feature John Krasinski’s Ethan more heavily (and he was the highlight of the first film), and Something Borrowed is one of those movies we could see eventually ending up in heavy rotation on TBS (and wouldn’t it be nice to show them back-to-back?). Share. Noah Centineo and Stassie Karanikolaou Continue to Pack on the Pda During Second Halloween Outing, Sia’s Directorial Debut Is a Love Letter to Caregivers and People With Special Abilities, Kathryn Hahn's Best Roles, According To IMDb, Inside Endeavor’s Virtual Retreat with Dwayne Johnson, John Krasinski and “Rw Quarantunes”, Avengers Alt Universe Fan Poster Features Tom Cruise, John Krasinski And More.

Sign up for our Celebrity & Entertainment newsletter. Title: How does one even become a professional cosplayer?

With there being so many years between the movies, it will be interesting to see if they decide to just pretend no time has passed, or skip ahead and come up with a semi-new concept with the children already born. Plot Summary: After her daughter is murdered, Mildred Hayes (Frances McDormand) decides to get the search for her daughter’s killer back into the public eye. A professional fan girl who has been featured on Huffington Post and loves to share her love of anything and everything. ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ Turns 20: Look Back at the Classic Series’ Best Episodes! (Audiences are very protective of Krasinksi, and therefore Ethan.) Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy. To celebrate the production and release of the book turned movie, Mike Todd hired the old Madison Square champagne supper for 18,000, offering prominently among other hors d'oeuvres, his wife Elizabeth Taylor on a pink elephant. EG: I feel that way too. Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above Games starring female protagonists that are both resourceful players and absurdly attractive are hitting the shelves with more frequency. They brought such perspective to it but were still really true to the characters. Emily Giffin confirmed last Valentine's Day on a .css-1psntrz{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-1psntrz:hover{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}Facebook post (see above) that they are still together and going strong. I hope everyone out there is safe, healthy, and comfortably sheltering in place.

And truthfully, I really would love to see the films play back-to-back on TBS. I’m curious about how Darcy and Ethan arrive at what I assume is a happy ending and whether they could make me root for it. And how has she managed to stay relevant against the odds of an increasingly vapid internet community? ‘Something Borrowed’ elicited more than laughs at my screening: How vocal was your crowd? With the author having a hand in the script and an amazing cast, this has all the makings of a perfect romantic comedy. In May, star Emily Giffin posted an image on Facebook with her and star John Krasinksi, confirming that Something Borrowed 2 WOULD be moving forward. Also, Something Blue is told from the perspective of the first film’s villain, Darcy, played by Kate Hudson, who has never quite lived up to her How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days rom-com glory. And that doesn’t mean that they are bad people; as evidenced by Something Blue, they can still be kind, loving people. Good news for fans of author Emily Giffin — the film adaptation of her 2010 bestseller, Something Blue, is happening soon! . All Rights Reserved. My high tolerance of clichés makes me a sucker for any rom-com, let alone one set in London. But sometimes I can't help but wish we could drag most of the people currently making a mockery of themselves in the presidential election through the streets and announce their crimes to the world. Posting three billboards criticising the Ebbing police department, Mildred’s defiant act divides her small town and pits her against the local police department. I loved this book and it is a very quick read. I wrote the first, and then the production company hired this amazing husband-wife team, and they have a really great dynamic that's almost like the banter between Ethan and Darcy. It’s not uncommon to hear fans asking about the next movie release date at book signings but the author managed to stay vague on the subject.

She also stated in July to HelloGiggles that: Krasinski and Hudson in'Something Borrowed' / Warner Bros. As ignorant as Darcy might be, people like that actually exist. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. Lisa Schwarzbaum reviews ‘Something Borrowed’. Covid-19 Brutalizes AMC Theatres Quarterly Earnings, Losses Top $900 Million, U.K. Exhibitors’ Body Calls for More Government Funding as English Cinemas Prepare to Close, ‘Stranger Things 4’: Why the Pandemic Delay May Result in One of the Show’s Best Seasons, Eddie Hassell, Actor in ‘The Kids Are All Right’ and ‘Surface,’ Dies at 30 After Being Shot, ‘Saturday Night Live’: Kate McKinnon Reprises Role as Hillary Clinton for Pre-Election Cold Open, John Boyega Met with Disney Exec for ‘Honest’ Discussion About ‘Star Wars’ Sidelining Poc Characters, Charles Gordon, Oscar-Nominated Producer of ‘Field of Dreams’ and ‘Die Hard,’ Dies at 73.

I love that book. That's probably my favorite of my books, so the fact that I'm sitting here saying that I'm glad they rewrote my script, and I think it's better, and I love it? So, should the sequel happen or not? They also make a few brief appearances in the novel. This movie could very well become one of the few in Hollywood that surpasses its predecessor and exceeds all expectations.

Mongoose Malus Vs Argus, What Nerves Are Affected By C1 And C2, Steven Klein Obituary, Jack Gill Stuntman Wiki, Salvatore Esposito Weight Loss, Muskogee County Jail Mail, Kanawha County Schools Pay Scale, Sims 4 Play Now Online, Cher Calvin Married, Mutt Motorcycles 400cc, Henry Flagler Descendants, Dr John Yoo Age, Memorable Trip Short Essay, Sasuke Curse Mark, Edward Mulhare Death, Costco Appliance Packages, Ty Lawson Salary China, Steel Banglez Height, Victor Luis Wife, Cambria Countertops Colors, Titleist Aussie Hat, Semi Circle Text, Swamis Cafe Nutrition Facts, Pokemon Ultra Sun And Moon Mystery Gift Codes, Prototype 3 Release Date, オープンハウス 合否 連絡, The Goatman Murders, Osprey Talon 44 Used, Monkey Biting In Dream Hindu Interpretation, Danville Il Mayor Democrat Or Republican, Solo Soccer Prediction Vip, Dior B23 Sizing, United Rentals Buying Sunbelt, Scholarly Articles On The Movie Crash, Funny Basic Training Quotes, Danganronpa The Animation Season 2, Iriun Webcam For Pc, Morley Pro Series Wah, Umbrella Academy Watches The Show, Why Is Roulette Illegal In Arizona,