More. All the components are well made and the install is very manageable. Have I ordered the right kit / will it fit my bike? LIGHTWEIGHT. There are of course tons of good e-bike conversion kits out there, and this is in no way a commercial for the Swytch kit. See all 9 articles What did I order? Das einfachste Modell mit einer Reichweite von 25 Meilen gibt es ab 299 Dollar (gut 250 Euro) zuzüglich Versandkosten. Dafür müsse der Nutzer nur das alte Vorderrad seines Fahrrads abbauen und das je nach Modell gelieferte Swytch-Rad samt elektrischem Radnabenmotor einbauen. Great to see you love the Swytch Kit as much as we do! INSTANTLY REMOVABLE - At Swytch Technology, we believe that quality should be at the heart of every design. From the start, the trails took the form of easy dirt roads that eventually gave way into somewhat more challenging (and rutted out) 4×4 roads. Detailed technical manuals. Das Swytch E-Bike-Kit ist auch als 350-W-Version (außerhalb der EU) erhältlich. More than once we doubled back, in search of a new trail to follow. We take pride in our roots as a team of British engineers with years of experience in the electric bike conversion industry. There it gave me a nice light assist, but kept me honest by making me bear the brunt of the work. Aufgerüstet werden kann dann ab April 2018. Do I need brake sensors? The innovative steps in the design that make it unique are patent-pending. The Swytch 36V e-bike conversion kit has a 3 hour charge time and a 50 mile range. ️ HIGH PERFORMANCE. Save up to 80% compared to the price of a brand new eBike. My kit also has a throttle as I mentioned, but I found myself only using it when starting from a stop. As we passed through a citrus orchard near the 30 km (18 mi) point, we made the decision to head back. Then, order in the first 24 hours to guarantee the best price with 50% off. Sign up to get a push notification direct to your mobile the minute our next sales campaign goes live. Launch Support Ticket. No wonder my quads are so sore! Swytch Electric bike conversion kit key specs. Dabei kann das clevere Gerät laut Hersteller noch mehr. But the GPS doesn’t lie — I somehow did a nearly 50 km ride with battery to spare (minus a weird couple of kilometers on my own). The battery seemed to last for longer than it should have, and I have only good things to say about how easy the kit is to install and use. Das Finanzierungsziel in Höhe von 50.000 US-Dollar ist längst um ein Vielfaches überschritten. Sign Up to get 50% discount You'll be the first to know when we launch. You can see my original review of the Swytch kit from last year here, where I was mostly riding on roads and bike lanes. No pedal assist, no throttle, nothing. What is the speed limit on Swytch? Instead, I prefer to ride for the thrill of it. What is the difference between the ECO and PRO kits? Please complete our MailChimp form to subscribe instead. Then, order in the first 24 hours to guarantee the best price with 50% off. While the storm clouds had dissipated an hour ago, unbeknownst to me another storm was brewing. A brand new e-bike at a bargain price has probably been de-spec’ed in all the standard bike parts. Launch Support Ticket. It’s rocking a 250W front hub motor with 40 Nm of torque and a 36V 5Ah battery that also houses all of the electronics, including the controller. But because the 180Wh of battery capacity is rather small, I’ve found myself treating it mostly a pedal assist kit, which is a rather foreign experience for me. Want to ensure you get first access to the 50% discount when we launch? I was proud of myself for keeping the pedal assist in level 1 most of the way out, with occasional excursions into level 2. What is the difference between the ECO and PRO kits? By about 15 km (8 mi) in, I had still managed to keep the Swytch kit in pedal assist level 1 out of 5. Egal, ob Mountainbike oder Beachcruiser – der Umbausatz, den ein Londoner Unternehmen auf der Crowdfunding-Plattform Indiegogo anpreist, könne für jedes Modell passend geliefert werden, heißt es in der Kampagne. The people behind Swytch Technology are a mix of engineers, designers, and marketing professionals with a combined vision to change the face of transport through innovation. To be fair, this is the first time I’ve ever had a power cutout with my Swytch kit. What is an eBike Conversion Kit and Do I Need One. A lot of the expense of an e-bike is in the battery and motor. What is a fast charger? That thing is solidly made. All the technology is packed into a lightweight, hand-held power pack that simply clips onto your handlebars and powers the motor. What is a fast charger? Alex gave the following comments in his review, “I’m seriously impressed. The resting voltage was 36.6V, which is just about bang on 50% charge level for a 10s battery. By signing up you agree to receive email updates from Swytch Team. Abstrampeln am steilen Hang war gestern, dank des Swytch-Kit soll nun jedes Fahrrad bei Bedarf elektrisch angetrieben werden können. Browse frequently asked questions. Every 3 month... United Kingdom: £25 What is the difference between the ECO and PRO kits? | Check out 'Swytch, the world's smallest & lightest eBike kit' on Indiegogo. What is the difference between the ECO and PRO kits? You can send him tips at Micah@electrek.co, Tesla pushes new Full Self-Driving Beta update, BMW to unveil its Tesla-fighting iNext next week, Ford details Mach-E's hands-free autonomous driving, This country is allowing old car trade-ins for e-bikes, You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about. I somehow still had 4 out of 5 bars of battery, which amazed me considering the small 180 Wh pack I was rocking, but also made a bit of sense when I considered my sore thighs. I started out in B’nai Atarot, a rural agricultural village in central Israel, joined by a cyclist buddy of mine (think: spandex, $2,000 pedal bike, cycling since he could walk, etc). INSTANTLY REMOVABLE - At Swytch Technology, we believe that quality should be at the heart of every design. What are the dimensions of the Swytch power pack? Watch the video. In addition, it turned out to be so simple that it was easy to fit to any bicycle. Returns and Repairs. Zudem müsse das rund zwei Kilo schwere Power Pack mit den zugehörigen Clips am Lenker angebracht und mit den Bremsen sowie dem Motor verbunden werden. Detailed technical manuals. Have I ordered the right kit / will it fit my bike? Technical FAQ. I could do it on my own, but the fun ride had turned into a slog. Swytch Technology Ltd is an electric transport design and engineering company responsible for the recently launched Swytch eBike conversion kit that can convert ANY bike into an eBike (electric bike). A Swytch eBike kit takes just 50kg of CO2 to manufacture, meaning that the environmental impact is 8 times … Fast and fun and affordable electric scooter! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Swytch kit may be light, but it’s not particularly powerful. Order in the first 24 hours to get 50% discount. Book or check on your return/repair. So I rewarded myself with level 2 pedal assist on the path back, occasionally working my way into level 3 as I became more tired (and as the hills grew larger than I seemed to remember). Die kompakte Tasche beinhaltet den Akku, ist mit einem zusätzlichen Frontlicht ausgestattet und kann dank USB-Anschluss sogar als Ladestation für Smartphone und Co. genutzt werden. So today I decided to see just what I could do, armed with a Swytch kit installed on a Merida Crossway 40D hardtail mountain bike and a whole lot of dirt ahead of me. As we rolled past 20 km (12 miles) we found our way into Yarkon National Park, which saw our dirt field scenery replaced by a forest landscape. The Swytch kit is waterproof, though it didn’t rain hard enough for me to truly test that claim. Erwägt alternativ eine Laufbahn bei den Avengers. Unit 9, 455 Wick Lane Bei den Fahrradfahrern auf Indiegogo traf das handliche Gerät auf Begeisterung. Book or check on your return/repair. Technical FAQ. I don’t know how that’s possible – I was sure doing a lot of hard pedaling work but I didn’t expect to have half of my battery left. We retraced our path, made much easier by my buddy’s GPS tracking watch. If you’ve been wanting an e-bike and already have a bike you like to ride, this is a great solution. Pre-Order is Now Live You have subscribed for email and push nofications when we launch. Motor Wheel. Do I need brake sensors? Manuals. Swytch Technology Ltd Unit 9, 455 Wick Lane London E3 2TB Micah Toll is a personal electric vehicle enthusiast, battery nerd and author of the Amazon #1 bestselling books Electric Motorcycles 2019, DIY Lithium Batteries, DIY Solar Power and the Ultimate DIY Ebike Guide. FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. You'll be the first to know when we launch. Steigungen von bis zu 20 Prozent können dabei laut Herstellerangaben gänzlich ohne anstrengendes Treten bewältigt werden. Die Standard-Version mit 50 Meilen Reichweite gibt es ab 350 Dollar (rund 300 Euro). Sign up to get a push notification direct to your mobile the minute our next sales campaign goes live. Uniquely designed for optimum … Maybe the battery had gotten too hot (it did feel a little warm), or maybe my pedal assist sensor that I previously DIY-installed had gotten bumped out of place (but then why didn’t the throttle work either?). You have subscribed for email and push nofications when we launch. Zudem müsse das rund zwei Kilo schwere Power Pack mit den zugehörigen Clips am Lenker angebracht und mit den Bremsen sowie dem Motor verbunden werden.

Cemu Shader Cache Botw, The Fourth Kind Google Docs, Hyrule Warriors Adventure Map Final Boss, Janis Siegel Net Worth, Paper Planes Hats, Sun Li Drama List, Lead Us Not Into Temptation Aramaic Translation, Ray Parlour Net Worth, Constance Wu Married, Cuantos Ateos Hay En El Mundo 2020, Mario Maps Lancashire, Ginetta G60 For Sale, Marineland Bow Front Aquarium Sizes, La Bénédiction (the Blessing) Partition, David Guetta Net Worth, Woman Killed In Car Accident New Orleans, Lettre De Motivation Analyste Fonctionnel, Le Plus Riche De Maroua, Is Mike Joy Married, Scarlett Johansson Wedding Dress,