Of course, that ensures limited appeal; the faithful blues and R&B/soul audience should make this successful on the Southern/Midwest circuit. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for You Stay on My Mind - Tyrone Davis on AllMusic - 1994 - Tyrone Davis hasn't changed his approach since he… Tyrone Davis hasn't changed his approach since he began scoring hits in the late '60s; he's content to make soulful uptempo wailers and smooth, sophisticated ballads with either string or horn backings. Davis' voice is still assured, gritty and convincing; there's no sign of strain or loss of range, color or power in his tone. You stay on my mind Think about you all the time Got to get to know you well If you kiss then I won't tell You stay on my mind Think about you all the time There's just a bare synthesized underpinning on selected arrangements; otherwise, this CD could just as well have been recorded in 1974.

Snow Tha Product Brother, Toy Bumper Cars, Names Beginning With Li, Haulage Subcontractor Wanted, Lake Stevens Protest, Husky Mastiff Mix, Miami Blue Cayman Gts For Sale, The Legend Of The Koekoeken, Persona 5 Night Chimera, Best Mortar And Pestle For Herbal Medicine, Brely Evans Husband, Glencoe Science Level Blue Chapter 14 Review Answers, Sue Klebold Net Worth, Isaiah Barnes Actor, Newt Tadpoles For Sale, Excited Text Messages, Alvin Whitney First Wife, Lake Lavon Water Level, Tokyo Chronos Wiki, Convert Aaxc To Mp3, Andrew Jackson Common Man Essay, Weird City Cancelled, Funny Salmon Captions, Birmingham Roller Pigeons For Sale Craigslist, Twice Album Mp3, Jean Inness Cause Of Death, オーストラリア タバコ マルボロ, Koolie Pups For Sale, Sims 4 Relationship Levels, Ben Lyons Instagram, Rust External Tc, Scorecasting Chapter Summaries, Astb Anit Practice Test, Chinook Tribe Games, Les Cloches Du Hameau Partition, James Tedesco Wife, Lysithea Bishop Or Warlock, Salteñas Bolivianas Near Me, When Your Husband Hurts You With Words Quotes, The Office Lip Dub Bloopers, Black Boy Middle Names, Be Careful Who You Trust Essay, Ramiel Angel In Arabic, Is Rumohra Adiantiformis Toxic To Cats, 2020 Rainfall Totals By Zip Code, Harry Jowsey Snapchat, Kalief Browder Quotes, Clint Gutherson Family, 182 Bus Schedule,