Federal Motorcycle Transport (Agent of Allied Van Lines). Please be aware that when you purchase from me, you will be required to pay 6% Florida sales tax on the purchase price as well as title transfer and registration fees required by the DMV.

If you'd like to test ride the bike, you will need the full amount in cash along with a motorcycle endorsement on your license.

1-15 of 103. Texas Buyers are required to pay an additional 6.25% sales tax (8.25% on off-road vehicles) and registration/title transfer fee. have suzuki fa 50 moped to sell for parts motor is locked up, call 479-756-3092.

If you purchased this motorcycle from a "private seller", you would still pay tax and DMV fees, the only difference is you would pay those fees at the DMV when you register the bike. Properly maintained!I’ve installed a taller, dark windshield from Zero Gravity, ThrottleMeister bar ends/cruise control, heated grips, Battery Tender pigtail and a tank pad.

Manufacturer's warranties may still apply.

It has excellent low end torque. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. If you have specific questions about what does it take to qualify, what terms are available, what determines rates or can my warranty protection be included, just call, Brian at 817-834-1392, Toll Free at 888-415-8986 or email him at mjwholesale1@hotmail.com.

Serious inquires only please. Call 817-834-1392 for more info.

Brand new rear tire. Let us arrange your financing before you arrive so that delivery of your new motorcycle will be quick and easy so you can be enjoying your new bike right away. © SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights It is bone stock except for a taller smoked wind screen.
Cash only. 1 of 24 ? 95% approval rate. Excellent condition-only 3,681 miles as of 3/17/17. Description We finance ANY credit situation. Easy Kick start. Inventory tax is calculated at .2436% of the sales price.

Asking $400.00. I'm a motorcycle enthusiast, specifically sport bikes. Posted Over 1 Month. $5,995 . It is bone stock except for a taller smoked wind screen.Bike has always been garaged and never seen a drop of rain. Obviously, I didn’t ride this bike very much because of its rarity and also because I am fortunate enough to have other bikes to ride.

Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure. 2011 Suzuki GSX-R 600 Vehicle Information Year: 2011 Make: Suzuki Model: GSX-R Condition: Used ? EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." So, when you buy from me, you can be assured that you're getting an excellent bike.

Thanks You can view this bike and the rest of my motorcycle inventory at www.WhalenPowerSports.com GSXR GIXXER NINJA CBR YZFR1 YZF R1 YZF-R1 Video ?Credit Application ?Directions to Dealer ?Contact Us Options and Standard Features Basic Information Type: Sport Bike Mileage: 6138 Title: Clear Color: blue Condition: Used VIN: JS1GN7FA4B2102315 Trim: 600 Model: GSX-R Make: Suzuki Year: 2011 Engine Bore (in): 2.64 Bore (mm): 67 Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected Compression Ratio: 12.9:1 Cooling System: Liquid Cylinders: 4 Engine Size (cc): 599 Engine Size (ci): 36.5 Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke Engine Type: Horizontal In-line Fuel Capacity (gal): 4.5 Fuel Injector Fuel Requirements: Regular Fuel Type: Gas Starter: Electric Stroke (in): 1.67 Stroke (mm): 42.5 Valve Configuration: DOHC Valves: 16 Valves Per Cylinder: 4 Drivetrain Number Of Speeds: 6 Primary Drive (Rear Wheel): Chain Transmission: Manual Primary Drive (Engine / Transmission): Gear Chassis & Suspension Frame: Aluminum Front Adjustable Fork Pre-Load Front Adjustable Rebound Damping Front Suspension Brand Name: Showa Front Suspension Size (in): 1.6 Front Suspension Size (mm): 41 Front Suspension Type: Inverted Fork Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 1 Rear Adjustable Rebound Damping Rear Adjustable Shock / Spring Pre-Load Rear Suspension Brand Name: Showa Rear Suspension Material: Aluminum Rear Suspension Size (in): 1.8 Rear Suspension Size (mm): 46 Rear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing Arm Steering Damper Brakes Brake Brand Name: Brembo Monobloc Front Brake: Dual Hydraulic Disc Front Brake Diameter (in): 12.2 Front Brake Diameter (mm): 310 Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc Safety Headlight Fuel Level Warning Rearview Mirrors Temperature Warning Comfort Digital Instrumentation Trip Odometer Specifications Body Material: Plastic Front Tire (Full Spec): 120/70 ZR17M/C 58W Front Tire (Inches): 17 Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 70 Front Tire Speed Rating: Z Front Tire Width: 120 Fuel Capacity (liters): 17 Ground Clearance (in): 5.1 Ground Clearance (mm): 130 Height (inches): 44 Height (mm): 1125 Length (inches): 80 Length (mm): 2030 Rear Tire (Full Spec): 180/55 ZR17M/C 73W Rear Tire (Inches): 17 Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 55 Rear Tire Speed Rating: Z Rear Tire Width: 180 Seat Height (inches): 31 Tube / Tubeless: Tubeless Wet Weight (kg): 187 Wet Weight (lbs): 412 Wheelbase (in): 54.5 Wheelbase (mm): 1385 Wheels Composition: Aluminum Width (inches): 28 Width (mm): 710 Shift Light Speedometer Tachometer Other Information Chain Guard Decal Kit Fork Guards Lockable Storage Lower Fairing Upper Fairing ? The FA50 engine is a 49cc case inducted 2-stroke.

At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Suzuki : Other suzuki FA50, scooter, moped, 2004 Harley-Davidson FXSTDI - Softail Deuce Fuel Injected, 1973 suzuki fa50 for parts, nearly complete, Suzuki : GSX-R 2011 suzuki gsx r 600 excellent condition we finance, Suzuki : GSX-R NICE UPGRADES!!! If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending.

eBay Motors Software by eBizAutos Counter Provided by eBizAutos.com, 1993 Harley-Davidson 1993 Harley Davidson FLSTN Heritage Nostalgia. For an accurate up-to-date quote, just call our Sales Team at 817-834-1392, Toll Free at 888-485-8986, or email to mjwholesale1@hotmail.com. Copyright © 2001-2015 eBizAutos.

All the bikes that I sell are recently serviced and are in need of absolutely nothing but a new owner. Hope.

This bike needs absolutely nothing but a new rider. It’s definitely “One of one”! ? If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.

ABS brakes are nice to have, too. Please read eBay's User AgreementWhalen Powersports reserves the right to, Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction. RUNS & LOOKS NEW $1500.00 NO ... Tools. The four-into-one exhaust has stainless steel down pipes, a butterfly valve to improve low and midrange power. Once we are through with our thorough inspections and cleanings and the bike has been approved for sale, we photograph it from all angles. Category

Selling my 2011 Suzuki GSX 1250FA:Reason is that I cannot ride 2 bikes so the Suzuki will hopefully go to a person who appreciates a good piece of machinery.
Vehicle Condition Exterior Excellent exterior condition BlueWhite Paint Glossy, Original Paint No ScratchesNo DentsNo RustExcellent Chrome & TrimFully Detailed Service History Features Upgrades Financing Information MJ Sales/Royal Enfield of Fort Worth is proud to offer financing to qualified buyers through a number of prestigious lenders at competitive rates from 24 months to 84 months. ? In order for me to buy and sell legally under Florida law, I am a licensed and insured dealer with the state.

2011 Suzuki GSX-R600 with upgrades! Pre-buy inspections are always welcomed! Out of State Buyers are responsible for applicable taxes in your state. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Warranty Information ? While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. Do it today and ride tonight!!

Finalizing your Purchase: Whalen Powersports will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. Email with any questions, 1981 zuzuki fa50 moped,runs and drives,starts up easy,looks to be complete,is not loud,no title but one can be bonded for it. ? Category It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer, including the pricing for all added accessories. I’m 5’9” and am very comfortable on it at the lower setting.

Make Suzuki. They provide feedback on their shipers, so check them out before you select. $995 . I am required to collect it on behalf of the state of Florida.

Over the years we have established partnerships with several of the country's finest shippers, shippers who are bonded and insured, who ship in closed and specialized vehicles to bring your bike to you wherever you are in showroom condition. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Jared at (941) 769-0103 for details. Bettendorf, Iowa. 2. ? Little Orleans, Maryland. Any questions call Mel @ 724-334 3415. 5-gallon tank, decent MPG (45-50) and manageable weight (567 pounds but it feels like a lot less due to the bike’s low CG. The FA50 features 14" rims and a mono shock rear suspension.

We have financing available for every credit level.

Jared Whalen (941) 769-0103 125 Corporation Way Unit A Venice Florida 34285 ? This feature makes the drive train very low maintenance and should last the life of the bike. In addition to offering financing through various lenders, we also accept credit cards (3% transaction fee applies), bank loan checks and even cash!

Serious inquires only please. Bike clear Arizona title in my name. 2. If you have any questions that aren't answered above, or would like to schedule a time to see the bike, please feel free to email, text or call anytime. Meet the seller and test drive before you buy. All the bikes I sell are titled in my company name, and I always have a clean and clear title in hand for any bike I have for sale. EBizAutos 2011 Suzuki GSX-R600 NICE UPGRADES!!! Additional Photos Buyer Resources Terms of Sale Overview We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. I never buy junk or wrecked bikes.

Genex Workers' Comp Provider Phone Number, Semi Pro Football Maryland, Lucinda Williams Jordan Peele, Fifa 20 Potential Sofifa, Valorant Crosshair Reddit, The Green Roasting Tin Asparagus Tart, Long Division Symbol In Google Docs, San Antonio Craigslist Cars Trucks By Owner, Athena Owl Quotes, Ms Dynamite Son, Gobe 3 Peak, Sebasco Harbor Resort For Sale, Ex Display Furniture Adelaide, Dominican Republic Architecture, Zinash Tayachew Biography, Rust Double Door Skins, The Intimate Kdrama, Amy Wakeland Wikipedia, Cone Crazy Subtraction, Pescatarian Abs Diet, Kodak Ultramax 400 Vs Kodak Gold 200, Brett Tanked Divorce, Sarah Jessup Bennet, Singapore Size Vs London, Valkyria Chronicles 4 Class Levels, How Do You Call A Function Named "myfunction"?, Shadow Freddy Plush, Don't Starve Together Console Commands, Lg Dishwasher Trim Kit, Craigslist Rzr For Sale,