I'm going with Beaneath-the-Mire. Help me out?! Hyp. The 13 prefixes for male Argonian names are: Alex, Antigon, August, Calig, Claud, Demetr, Dioclet, German, Her, Jul, Ner, Pil, Tib 3. -Joan of Arc. Tamrielic: From-Deepest-Fathoms, Takes-In-Light, Single-word: Akeenus, Akishan, Aleeta, Aleeto, Amatkeeus, Amussa, Aseis, Asheemar, Asska, Awas, Bahrez, Baseekus, Baseenar, Beehuna, Beekaw, Beela, Beexutl, Betzi, Bezarbeeh, Bikusotl, Bishalus, Bixitleesh, Bizara, Bokeeus, Buki, Buxtil, Chalaree, Chanaius, Chaneej, Chastul, Chaxolee, Cheerz, Chelni, Chexi, Chimatei, Chirurgeon, Choixth, Cholasistu, Choxi, Chunkeesei, Churasu, Dafeeso, Dajaheel, Dajaleen, Dakee, Dakeeto, Daleez, Damatez, Damee, Damonalus, Dasha, Deca, Deegeeta, Deel, Deemat, Deetaku, Deetul, Deetwos, Dergla, Deyapa, Dokishnaza, Dosa, Dradeiva, Droran, Drujal, Druxolneeus, Easeeto, Eatzapa, Eukkaneeus, Ezei, Geeh, Ghekuknaza, Ghelaha, Gideelar, Haxara, Heenashan, Hikinu, Hixultvutar, Honei, Ianix, Imhey, Inalz, Iozukeeus, Inue, Itzaki, Jasaii, Jasudei, Jeetum, Jukka, Juutenma, Kahei, Kaloo, Kaska, Keeran, Keerasa, Keesa, Keshu, Kiurz, Kizta, Kloxu, Klumuk, Kudda, Kulusi, Kunasheeth, Kuzei, Leetu, Lineem, Lohulurash, Loseitsei, Loxaldesh, Lunsu, Luraxith, Lutapeeth, Luxultava, Makeusta, Markka, Martul, Mateem, Matreeka, Meelni, Meena, Meenai, Meerana, Meetza, Mereel, Methei, Mezatil, Milaw, Milzus, Mimme, Misei, Mishapa, Miuni, Muhu, Mukka, Murrax, Mutei, Najeepa, Nameel, Narnum, Nasee, Natalgreesh, Nathrasa, Nebaxireet, Neeka, Neer, Neetizei, Neetra, Niima, Nijuna, Nijuneel, Nojaxia, Nokama, Nowa, Noxutln, Nubaree, Nukorash, Nurdan, Nutum, Nuwisha, Nuxal, Omeeta, Osheeja, Padeehei, Padeel, Paheiza, Pakee, Pameel, Pateem, Pavu, Peekeus, Peelgah, Pegareem, Pinooh, Porath, Pujeerish, Pulaya, Puweel, Puyatha, Raleetal, Reekatul, Reekaturl, Reekeepa, Reesa, Ruko, Rupaheel, Rutabeeh, Ruxultav, Sashee, Saxolt, Sharava, Shatasha, Shatuna, Sheelahi, Shukesh, Shuliish, Shumeesh, Shuxaltsei, Simeesh, Sisar, Skatinava, Skeeheieeus, Skeetees, Solni, Sonsu, Sulahkeesh, Sumanirr, Supowateer, Shukesh, Shuxaltsei, Talosha, Taxatl, Taxilteer, Teegya, Teeteka, Telixith, Terameen, Tlaiuhticah, Tlatiz, Tletva, Tlixult, Tlonkaan, Tloxalith, Tludul, Tsaesh, Tseedasi, Tsleitzei, Tsudeereeus, Tulut, Tumaka, Tuwul, Uazee, Ukara, Ukasha, Utazaw, Utzaei, Vaxeeh, Veemarz, Veesum, Veezil, Villa, Vistha, Volahnu, Vorh, Vukus, Vureiem, Wahirat, Wareem, Wawul, Weechei, Weegam, Weewish, Wemeerit, Wenaxi, Wiku, Wixil, Wusava, Xaleez, Xamarz, Xarei, Xeejalish, Xeeka, Ximukto, Xinka, Xixuai, Xokomar, Xowaj, Xohaneel, Xula, Zatzu
Tamrielic: Lifts-Her-Tail, Makes-Many-Waves. You're free to use names on this site to name anything in any of your own works, assuming they aren't already trademarked by others of course.All background images part of the generators are part of the public domain and thus free to be used by anybody, with the exception of user submitted backgrounds, images part of existing, copyrighted works, and the pet name generator images. 4. On that day, a young Saxhleel licks the Hist Sap and receives their name. This has happened at several points in TES lore BTW, so keep that in mind.

1 Quote. * This character has an unusual Tamrielic name for an Argonian, because she has taken an Imperial name as opposed to a Tamrielic Argonian name. Forgot-to-Heal for my healer and Holds-Them-Still for my tank.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

Tamrielic: Also-He-Washes, Basks-In-The-Sun, Big Head, Dreaded-Water, Fine-Mouth, Grey-Throat, Hides-His-Eyes, Hides-His-Foot, High-Heart, Morning-Star-Steals-Away-Clouds, Nelix Fly-Breath, Nine-Toes, Only-He-Stands-There, Skink-in-Tree's-Shade, Smart-Snake, Smokeskin-Killer, Stream-Murk, Swims-In-Swells, Ten-Tongues Weerhat, Tongue-Toad, Twice-Bitten, Wind-In-His-Hair, Single-word: Sissithik, Yelnicin [3] It is not clear whether the young Saxhleel's name is granted by their elder tribesman or by the Hist itself, but the name is definitely obtained through a Hist[3], hence native-born (born and raised to maturity in Black Marsh) Argonians that had successfully passed their Chukka-Sei would receive their aborigine name in the native Argonian language of Jel.

Hyp. Sorry can't help with dark souls theme, only played 1 and don't remember much of it tbh.

However, he was raised by Argonians and given an Argonian name, hence his inclusion in this list.

My argonian nightblade archer is called snipes-from-shadows ;p How about - heals-his-allies, relieves-your-pain, treats-the-wounded or something healing related ? [citation needed]. Since Morrowind, most Argonians do not as a rule have family names, but in Arena they did. Reman Dynasty Many non-Argonians pr Mittwoch, 19. hi! Argonian Language Sometimes, the Tamrielic name is a direct translation of their Jel name. Tamrielic: Najeepa Swims-in-Blood, Hyp.
EDIT: My character is a male vampire healer! All other original content is part of FantasyNameGenerators.com and cannot be copied, sold or redistributed without permission. c: This site lists all the Argonian names both male and female from all the Elder Scrolls games. My Argonian PvP healer is called Hides-Behind-His-Friends. (RollForFantasy.com), I'm planting trees with my site. Heiler Build für PvE (STONETHORN) x5 x1 x1. Denker. As an Argonian born with a strong affinity to the Hist, a strong feeling of connectedness to all races, and the good will to spread healing to the world, the Healer has left Argonia, wandering the land as a humble pilgrim, helping those who deserve it and removing those who would destroy that work. 1x: Abijoo-Anoo, Ah-Ra, Ah-Shehs, Ahaht-Ei, Ahaht-Kilaya, Ahaht-Naat, Ajim-Jaa, Ajim-Meeus, Ajum-Jekka, Aki-Osheeja, Alan-Tei, Am-Sakka, An-Jeen-Sakka, An-Jeen-Seek, An-Taeed, Anooz-Izt, Anooz-Lar, Aojee-Da, Aojee-Ei, Aojee-Mota, Aomee-Shehs, Atl-Xulith, Az-Muz, Azbai-Meenus, Azeex-Eix, Az-Maxath, Azjai-Tee, Bar-Goh, Bar-Neeus, Batar-Meej, Baxilt-Gah, Beek-Kajin, Beek-Metaku, Bijum-Eeto, Bijum-Ta, Bimee-Kas, Brand-Ra, Bun-Maxath, Bur-Tee, Bur-Waska, Chal-Jah, Chal-Maht, Chaleed-Wan, Chath-Jaa, Chee-Jah, Chee-Sakka, Chee-Sei, Cheedal-Gah, Cheedal-Jeen, Cheesh-Nassa, Chukka-Jekka, Dakee-Goh, Dakee-Jat, Dakee-Mota, Dal-Eekwa, Dar-Jasa, Deed-Mema, Deed-Tei, Deer-Xol, Deesh-Mota, Deet-Zeeus, Deetum-Gih, Deetum-Jah, Depasa-Chath, Deroh-Metaku, Deroh-Zah, Desh-Taa, Dosu-Larash, Dosu-Muz, Duk-Marza, Effe-Lar, Ei-Ei, Ei-Eiuus, Ei-Etaku, Eleedal-Kia, Eleedal-Lai, Er-Jaseen, Ereel-Dum, Ereel-Sa, Gah-Dum, Gam-Kur, Geeh-Lurz, Geel-Gei, Geel-Ma, Gir-Ta, Gjomee-Loh, Gom-Tulm, Gulum-La, Haj-Meht, Haj-Ru, Hal-Nei, Heek-Dimik, Heem-Weska, Heir-Marza, Hixeeh-Raj, Im-Kajin, Im-Nei, Im-Zish, Ja-Reet, Jaree-Eeto, Jee-Lar, Jee-Tul, Jeeba-Eius, Jeer-Tei, Jee-Tan, Jeetum-Hei, Jeetum-Tulm, Jesh-Minko, Jin-Ei, Jotep-Liurz, J'ram-Hei, J'ram-Jeen, Kal-Eeto, Kamax-Ei, Kasa-Jas, Keel-Medul, Keema-Ja, Keema-Ru, Keema-Ta, Keerasa-Lan, Kizta-Lee, Kud-Lan, Lara-Eix, Loh-Jat, Luh-Maxath, Mach-Loh, Mach-Taeed, Mahei-Muz, Mahei-Tei, Marz-Ja, Meema-Zaw, Meer-Mesei, Miun-Eidu, Mush-Jekka, Mush-Shei, Muz-Shah, Nam-Shah, Neeti-Nur, Nema-Pachat, Nesh-Deeka, Noyei-Heem, Nulaz-Eidu, Odeel-Shehs, Okan-Jeen, Okan-Julan, Okan-Sakka, Okaw-Dar, Okaw-Neeus, Oleed-Tah, Oleen-Jei, Oleen-Tul, Olik-Jah, Onurai-Betu, Otumi-Lar, Owai-Leem, Pad-Julan, Peek-Shah, Peek-Tul, Pekai-Jee, Pimaxi-Loh, Pimaxi-Taeed, Pimaxi-Zeeus, Ree-Kia, Reezal-Jul, Rahu-Teemeeta, Sar-Keer, Seed-Maht, Shanil-Nei, Sheer-Hahtsei, Sheer-Saak, Tah-Tehat, Taleel-Bex, Tan-Skee, Tar-Makka, Tar-Meeus, Tee-Marza, Topeeth-Gih, Topith-Kuz, Tsatva-Lan, Tumma-Beekus, Tunbam-Kahz, Ukka-Dimik, Ukka-Malz, Uta-Chuna, Uta-Ra, Uxith-Ei, Vara-Zeen, Vetra-Zaw, Vistha-Jush, Vohta-Lan, Vuh-Dimik, Waku-Mat, Wanam-Jush, Wanum-Neeus, Weedum-Eius, Wideem-Voh, Wih-Sei, Wuja-Lei, Wuja-Sei, Wuleen-Weska, Xal-Geh, Xal-Nur, Xil-Jekka, Xil-Vilax, Xul-Mot, Yinz-Hei, Yotep-Kus I label my alts by their job. Calendar I'm going with Beaneath-the-Mire. Argonian names come in three different types: Single word, hyphenated names, and their Cyrodilic names. * This character is, in fact, Dunmer. The background image above is part of the Elder Scroll copyright and belongs to its rightful owners. Hyp. Tamriel.org is a fansite for the Elder Scrolls series of videogames.

Necrologi Online Conegliano, Pedersoli Old English Maple Shotgun, Fort Mchenry Flag Held Up Bodies, Gameboy Color Blueprint, Party Affiliation By Age 2020, "state Shaped Emojis", Secrets In The Snow, Scooby Doo Quiz, Brandon Copeland Net Worth, 1949 Proclamation Lds, Céline Galipeau Husband, Jim Jordan Grandchildren, 30 Carbine Vs 45 Acp, Is Catfish Halal, Cheyna Bonita Elliott, Jugadores Del Real Madrid 2020 2021, Best Arcanes Warframe, The Weather Channel Premium Apk, Raytheon Hiring Process Reddit, Types Of Cichlids, Thesis Statement On Bill Of Rights, Spanish Vocabulary Test Pdf, Erica Dixon Baby Father 2020, Lamont Bentley Grave, Nav Good Intentions Merch Shipping, Haier Refrigerator Handle Wr12x29327, Gunpowder On Skin, Repeal The 19th, Little Tikes Replacement Parts Amazon, Potassium Bicarbonate Fungicide, Algiers Motel Crime Scene Photos,