The god he follows is illegal in that world, so I thought it would be cool if the shopkeep had one, so I narrated an old padded box that she takes out with a sword that exactly matched his holy symbol (which is a sword in a circle). Ring of Recall - A small ring that allows the spellcaster wearing it to regain a spell slot after having failed in casting a spell. September 2020 I’m also going to offer some changes or solutions to them that dungeon masters can implement to bring these items back in line with the level of power that their RARITY suggests. The spell uses the slot level, spell save DC, spell Attack bonus, and Spellcasting ability of the original caster, but is otherwise treated as if you cast the spell. The player must try and get it back. Demogogue’s Tie - A big red necktie that hangs down to the wearer’s crotch. Can be used once to summon the Headless Horseman to fight beside you in one battle, whereupon he takes the lantern and leaves with it. However you tie her in, make the illegal faith central to her function as an NPC so that her providing the sword to the paladin has a deeper significance in the campaign. The sword can be some holy relic with great powers. Just like he also knows that at some point adventurers riding in on dinosaurs and carrying flame throwers would totally happen! Tier 1 (where you have it) sword is magical. Being able to produce a 1d4+1 undodgeable magic bullet per charge used. It gives the wearer a +1 AC against all ranged non-magical attacks. The problem is that this thing isn't necessarily being used properly. 10 Things About DC Elseworlds That Fans Forgot About, One Piece: 5 Characters We'd Want On Our Team In The Zombie Apocalypse (& 5 We Wouldn't), Black Clover: 10 Things You Need To Know About Captain Yami, DC: Harley Quinn's Major Relationship Romances, Ranked, Yu-Gi-Oh! Mmm, that sounds a little strong. This is the 'get out of any situation free card'. It gives a small, hologram-like view of an elemental plane, changing which plane is displayed by changing the gemstone. If you're looking for further inspiration, google "Vox Machina Vestiges of Divergence". Beyond this, Glamerweave garments allow players to roll a D4 any time they make a Persuasion or Performance check and add the amount from the D4 onto their overall skill check. According to the rules, common or uncommon items can be given out at level 1. I just don’t give out adamantine armor anymore. How is it possible that a