When they get soiled! The other vowel says, "Aye E! Want more? We would be Robin you of laughs if we didn't tell you to check out our hilarious Marvel, Superhero or Disney jokes! A: Spruce Wayne. Why did all the pictures come out dark from Batman’s party?Why did all the pictures come out dark from Batman’s party? When Batman is investigating a crime, the most likely explanation is that the Joker did it. What’s the difference between Batman and a shoplifter? ", Batman: "Robin, did you check the battery? If Batman was a tree, he’d be Spruce Wayne. Why doesn’t Batman like going on nature walks? He forgot to invite the Flash! Christian Bale.

Because he's only half bad!Because he's only half bad! We would say it's when it's all groan. We’re going to play a game called ‘Three Questions’. Because it was becoming the Bane of his existence! How does Batman take his coffee? I emailed Netflix and asked if they had Batman Forever.I emailed Netflix and asked if they had Batman Forever. Laugh at 4,300+ Funny Jokes for Kids What's Batman's favourite part of a joke? Just don't cough on me!

Hang him on the wall. His popularity has grown since and in 2011 – 71 years after gaining his own comic – was rated as the second most popular comic book hero after Superman. Because it was becoming the Bane of his existence! ", Batman: "Have you checked the batteries? Why is Two-face one of the better villians?

Q: How many caped crusaders does it take to change a light-bulb? One couple are Wed Danes and the other are Dead Waynes. How many caped crusaders does it take to change a light-bulb?How many caped crusaders does it take to change a light-bulb? They said, "No, just until the end of June"!

Like the night! Either you are wearing a mask or your parents are dead. What do you consider your second power to be? Trick or Treat Jokes. Was that a Christmas Cracker? When they get soiled! Holy Kleenex Batman! Got ham. Batman Jokes for Kids. How do you get Batman into the Marvel Universe?

Did I tell you the time I fell in love during a backflip?

My girlfriend asked me if I thought she was wearing too much makeup. What does it tell you, Batman?”, Batman is silent for a moment, then says, “Robin, someone has stolen our tent.”, Joker to Batman: “Hey Batman, wanna hear a joke?”. Why did Batman and Robin quit going fishing together? Freeze? So when he wakes up at night, she can wake up Batman and say “Gotham Needs You"! My friend said to me, “Do you want to hear a really good Batman impression?”, He said, “Thanks man, I’ve been practicing a lot.”. Why did Batman take a break from fighting crime?

So that the cops can see he's white and not shoot him on sight. Let’s get right to it. He can’t stand poison ivy. Because he’s not half bad! We would be Robin you of laughs if we didn't tell you to check out our hilarious Marvel, Superhero or Disney jokes! Why is Two Face one of the best villains? Because the citizens of Gotham aren’t morons, like those idiots over in Metropolis. Either you are wearing a mask or your parents are dead. I was heels over head! Want more? He goes through different genres until he stops at superheroes and ask to the shop assistant: After some time, Lois said “Darling, I have to confess something. What's Batman's favourite part of a joke? I’m Batman. They won't kill you, but you'll probably be disfigured for life after encountering one. What's Batman's favourite part of a joke? None – they like it dark! It's Superman of course, or have you ever heard about a batmarket? What position did Bruce Wayne play on his baseball team?

", Supercriminals: "Okay! What is your first power? Why doesn’t Batman like going on nature walks? Got ham. Why did all the pictures come out dark from Batman’s party? What did Bruce Wayne’s Mum put over his crib? He enforces them. Why did Batman’s wife name their son Gotham?Why did Batman’s wife name their son Gotham? Q: What do you get when you cross Batman with a tree? They said, "No, just until the end of June"!They said, "No, just until the end of June"! I hope you can forgive me.”. he got kicked out cause his mask didn't cover his mouth. Bat jokes are especially popular around Halloween, but they’re funny anytime. When you really think about it, there's not much difference between bad dad jokes and corny jokes. If you enjoyed our collection of Batman jokes and puns, be sure to check out the rest of our site for lots more funny jokes and laughs including these: © 2020 LaffGaff.com. What does Batman like to put in his drinks? Why did Batman’s wife name their son Gotham? What’s your name? When does Poison Ivy change her underpants? Batman became Batma and he fought crime with his trusty part. Because it was becoming the Bane of his existence! He always gives him the cold shoulder!

Where does Batman go when he wants to pee? Holy Kleenex Batman! We would be Robin you of laughs if we didn't tell you to check out our hilarious Marvel, Superhero or Disney jokes! ... Batman's dad's new name will be John in a retcon. Because it was becoming the Bane of his existence. Black! Why doesn’t Batman like going on nature walks? What did the bread say to Batman? ... Dad Halloween Jokes. COVID is bringing everyone a little closer to being Batman. ! Chronologically, it appears to be approximately 3:15 am. ", "Batman, I can't get the Batmobile to start! All rights reserved.

Why is Two Face one of the best villains? Why could Batman not go fishing? My friend said I'm starting to annoy her because I relate everything to Batman. Why does Robin only wear bright colors? Just ice.

Who Owns Kab Cosmetics, Chris Wagner Judge, The Godfather Remastered Pc, Drogba Goals At Anfield Vs Firmino, Lista De Nombres Y Apellidos De Personas Comunes, Breezer Citizen Bike, Isuzu 4x4 Npr For Sale, Cancel Wizzair Flight Within 24 Hours, Maryland Cities Close To Philadelphia, Taekwondo Down Block, Xbox 360 Submarine Games, Hamburger Goulash For 100, Kim Charney Wikipedia, Strassburg Sock Walgreens, Arc Welding Pdf, Cant Fuse Horus Persona 5 Royal, Strong Dragon Armor, Finch Bible Meaning, Jarod Joseph Wife, How Wide Was The Jordan River When The Israelites Crossed, Serious Sam Xbox One Backwards Compatibility, Family Slogan For Starmaker, Forest Ambient Sound, Baker Act Florida Records, Sean Farrell Jo Champa, /execute Minecraft Generator, Helmsman Insurance Agency Ny, Viper Automaticenv Example, Gas Gauge Broken How To Tell How Much Gas, Snowflake Find Numbers In String, Starlito Net Worth 2020, Jesse Chavez Parents Nationality, Informative Essay Army Values, Bowl Bound College Football Board Game, Drop Fade Black Men, Jeff Gutheim Wife, Tulip One Step Tie Dye Refill, Ithaka Poem Theme, Amen Break Clean, Cod Mw Skin Rotation, Highest Elevation In Tampa Florida, Torey Krug Wife, How To Make A Snood Hair Net, Jim Ryan Sony Net Worth, Daca Renewal Timeline, Gameboy Color Blueprint, Jacob Frey Height, Catwoman Eye Color,