The spontaneity of the attack is something I find very exciting. © 2020 - Cyril Chauquet inc. All rights reserved.

Cyril Chauquet (born in France in 1976) is a passionate adventurer, best known as the producer, creator and host of the 2 global hit TV series, Chasing Monsters and Fishing Adventurer. Chauquet is active in the entertainment industry from a very long time, and there are some upcoming projects of him. Cyril Chauquet’s defining visual characteristic is probably that he doesn’t have any. While studying at Webster, he became passionate about fishing and went to the riversides to catch fish. Episode 3 - Catfish Death Roll Using only his hands and feet as bait, Cyril’s on a mission to catch a powerful fish that can grow almost as big as a man: the catfish. With adventure sports such as surfing and diving as hobbies and a true interest and dedication for angling, it was obvious from his early years that Cyril’s life was not going to be an ordinary one.

Cyril is not very active on social media so we cannot confirm whether he is married or not. He is also famous for his appearance in the adventure drama television series, Chasing Monsters. When you throw a lure into the water, you just have to sit back and wait for the fish to attack. Chaugquet has won the hearts of millions of his fans with his dashing personality and muscular body.

He then created and ran a sport fishing lodge called “Morocco Fishing Adventures”.

A post shared by Cyril Chauquet (@mordudelapeche) on Dec 27, 2018 at 2:25am PST. [3] Originally from Haute Savoie in France, it was in this mountainous region that he grew up and got his start in fishing by targeting pike from the surrounding lakes and ponds. Cyril Chauquet (born in France in 1976) is a passionate adventurer, best known as the producer, creator and host of the 2 global hit TV series, Chasing Monsters and Fishing Adventurer. [7], In the early 2000s, Chauquet arrived in Toronto, eventually settling in Quebec where he began working on his broadcast project. © 2020 - Cyril Chauquet inc. All rights reserved.

The show was then renamed Chasing Monsters internationally. The arrival of season 4 in 2013 marks a turning point for the show.

Moreover, his nationality is French and belongs to Caucasian ethnicity. Chauquet lives in Webster Groves, Missouri, with his family and friends. [4] His quest for underwater creatures continues to this day.

Posted by Chasing Monsters with Cyril Chauquet on Monday, March 11, 2019. Currently, he is busy on his career.

The reputation of the fishing spot is really important to me, as well as the type of fish that can be found in the area. The format remains 12 episodes per season and the show becomes increasingly adventure-oriented. For example, the Amazon is a region that is pretty mythical for me- it’s at the end of the world, and I can find myself really lost in the elements. I keep an eye out for several things when I’m looking for the next big adventure. Here we are…Our first big announcement of the week!

Cyril’s growing interest for fishing started as a young child and soon became a boundless passion, as his quest for underwater creatures continues to this day. In 2017 season 2 was released and then in August 2018, Season 3 of Chasing Monsters containing 12 episodes was released in Canada as well as in Asia. At the same time, the team is choosing to focus more and more on the adventure, travel and exceptional fish aspects of the show. He then founded and ran a sport fishing lodge called “Morocco Fishing Adventures”.

Weather Api Project, Armstrong Ultra Sx 80 Troubleshooting, Sulli Goblin Lyrics English Meaning, One Punch Man Awakening Codes 2020 Wiki, Warframe Sword And Shield Stance, Pulp Fiction Zoom Background, 14 H X 18 W X 8 D Frontier, Husky Lab Mix, Danny Philippou Height, Newton Meter To Ft Lbs, Enrique Murciano Bio, Carolyn Swords Salary, Chi Delta Phi Bowdoin, Ginger Siamese Cat, Medical Word For Fart, Can You Remove Image Background On Google Slides, Mike Faist Age, Can I Stud My Dog Without Papers, Compare Living In The City And Living In The Countryside Essay, Charcoal Grey Hex, Beatles: Rock Band Difficulty List, Nicholas Cirillo Wikipedia, Gil Garcetti Wife, Osmosis Jones Uvula, Tink Scottish Slang, Lee Williams Just A Matter Of Time, Kate Foster Real Name, Crappie Monster Outlaw Net, Otf Nikki 2020, Grumman Seaplanes For Sale, Herring Networks Russia, Kim Kiyosaki Wikipedia, Crimson Apple Band Members Age, Faze Rug Net Worth, Head Over Heels Musical Bootleg, Rabbit Pet Skyblock, Griffon Korthal Toilettage, Do Frogs Eat Wasps, Startup Cto Salary, The Family (2013 123movies), Annuity Fair Market Value, Atlas Change Cannon Ammo Xbox, Klute Parents Guide, Is Terro Ant Dust Safe For Humans, Pokemon Soul Silver Cheats 3ds, What Does Roy Look Like In The Book Hoot, Geckos In Perth, Hash Smuggling Techniques, Milo Sinister 2, Dogeminer 2 Back To, Manpower Onboarding Login, Sei Investments Login, Makkah Imam Death Today,