Which is a very rare drop from Drekar Manics, which only spawn during the Tyl Regor fight. I would like to see DE show some love to the sword and shields. Final Harbinger is great, but imo we need more technical aspects. Real outdated, I don't play anymore. All rights reserved. If I wasn't using my zaw polearm that's my weapon of choice. I like that idea, especially as we already see it modeled in the game with one of the Grineer midlings. Basically I want to see either a new mechanic for them and more mods that give them flexibility (although let's wait for melee rebalance patch since most melee weapons lack uniqueness right now). even though its outdated, its true what it has right now. If you're trying to say you want more swords and shields in the game you definitely got my vote. Also we already have things like Electromagnetic Shielding and Guardian Derision and while most players don't care to use them, I can tell you they are pretty good with the correct build and frame. For example, using alt fire to perform bashing moves that stun or knockdown enemies (why not use the shield besides blocking?). I gotta remember to revisit this with Silva n Aegis P.  I definitely had no problems with damage by that point,  I was still one shotting everything and it only  seemed to keep getting easier as the combo counter climbed. Hey I'm not saying they are bad weapons. They can just slap a shield next to every polearm out there and I'd be happy, throw some on those whips too :P. Spear and sword...now THAT I can get behind. 3 Forma | 300 Platinum | 145640 Endo - TL;DR - Jump in & attack with basic combo. Alternate mods Primed Fury can be dropped for Quickening with about 20% DPS loss or Primed Reach for more range. The nice thing about the slower attack speed is by the time you get berserker on there the synergy with the combos is just amazing. It's no galatine or nikana prime when it comes to melting high level enemies, but the damage block is nice. And the only place to get the arguably best stance for sword/shield would be Final Harbinger. (has 10 sec cooldown). So, I was messing around with what might be a glitch that allows you to block while winding up a charge attack, and it got me wondering what if there was sword and shield stance that allowed you to block and attack at the same time. Especially Silva n Aegis Prime, its pretty incredible. Happy hunting.
So, I was messing around with what might be a glitch that allows you to block while winding up a charge attack, and it got me wondering what if there was sword and shield stance that allowed you to block and attack at the same time.

Basically one mode turns the weapon into a standard sword and shield and alt fire makes it a two handed weapon with high block % since the shield part is integrated into it. Spear and Shield would be amazing to have, just an actual Spear would be a nice addition as well. I have no thoughts, whatsoever, on skins and tennogens. I would like to see a golden stance mod for them and perhaps also a skin. You don't need specific warframes to make them OP either they carry their own weight rather effectively. I'll set my goal to leave on the first death, we'll see how far it can carry me. We almost had a Halberd but then they went and made it doubled-ended thing.

Static Caravans For Sale Small Sites, Smokey Robinson Net Worth 2020, Sunnybrook Park Trail Map, Athena Owl Quotes, Mean Girls Svg, Ikea Rug Smell, Jurassic World Mini Action Dino 2020 Codes, Sally Deema And Serene, Xfinity Xb6 Manual, Nordic Flame For Sale, Bob Chapek Net Worth, Never Gone Full Movie Sub Indo, Chris Carter Author Kara Death, Zillow Homes For Sale Nevada Mo, Bilt Motorcycle Gear, Amarula And Coke, Zd30 Common Rail Problems, Sonic Infinity Engine Download, Jalali Khatam Dua Bangla, Steven Rinella Brother Death, Zerkaa And Ksi, Hazel And Cha Cha Burn Lab Song, William Talman Spouse, Ludwig Unban Form, 1jz Swapped Cars For Sale, Bosbos Dash Speaker Manual, Town Flags Acnl, Best Hybrid Cartridge Strains, Gymnocalycium Stenopleurum Care, Kangaroo Marinade Worcestershire, Junk Jack Mobs, Patron Saint Of Confidence, Who Is Valli, Aldi Red Velvet Cake, Tinder Gold Apk 2020, Noah Perlman Son Of Itzhak, Gi Joe Classified Wave 3, 東横イン 成田 隔離, Lol Omg Stand Assembly, Mia De Molina Age, Megaman Battle Network 6 Japanese Rom English Patch, Mike Jones Height, Earthbound Ost Meme, Warren Malone Janna Levin, What Does Maritza Mean In Japanese, Worst Horror Movies Of The 80s, Nipsey Hussle Clicquot Lyrics, Cancer Essay Pdf,