My plan is 600. But the xb6 is very nicely packaged - really looks new but I wouldn't think it is. I have my XB7 bridged to an ORBI and, on the hardwired side, am getting about 940 mbps down and 41 mbps up. I get 4 ports in xb7, had 2 in xb6 and added a netgear for 5 ports. Its all great from the Phillipines but obvious the wifi isn't shaking hands with the ethernet as well as the xb6. I conacted Xfinity and installed new router, same issue. But someone saw it. Only reason I did this was to prove degrading lines that I am connected to. Darryl, I believe he said he was, was very good at listening and doing something to check the problem. This morning both desktops 660 to 750 down and 4 to 7 to 1 on the cell wifi. I also have a self owned CM1000 modem and an Orbi RB50 mesh system so I might put the XB7 in bridge mode to see if that helps my speeds. High freq line of sight, same for the 5g hype. No ticket, no proof, the mystical THEY TECHS and Darryl are gone. Good enough to run, not what I'm paying for. Where I once enjoyed reliable 300-450 Mbps connection in certain favorite nesting spots, I now only achieve 150-300 Mbps on my speediest devices. I couldn't find what others say can test to gateway, I get these results, and techs come out and say thats pretty good. I've read on tests of 10 meters behind 1 wall, and 15 meters behind 2 walls. Dont expect any stats pages of the gateway as I could not format them for a screen shot. It's that slower less range wifi. Outside my s10+ on the xb7 wifi got 135 down and 37 up, downstairs it got 500 down and 35 up. Its stupid man! Next, I changed the channels for each from automatic to manual and picked my channels. I tried the 4 firesticks- all ran great. I work in IT and I can tell you this XB3 is about as good as your are going to find. The issue appears to be that wirelessly the XB7 in forced mesh mode is not optimized to deliver the fastest possible 5 Ghz speeds to the latest Wi-Fi capable devices (as opposed to my experience with the XB6 modem). Life is a relative experience. If one has enjoyed a certain level of gigabit performance, and then it was dialed back to a significant degree (like my 5 Ghz Wi-Fi speeds throughout my home), it's difficult to believe that our family is receiving fair value for the premium Internet speed tier we are paying for monthly. If you can't see the modem, you don't get that speed. Probably only meant for areas that are getting no functioning signal. Comcast is only responsible for its network. I get 700 on my XB3 consistently. It was the dubious Xfinity marketing materials touting "unprecedented" XB7 wireless that has fueled my dissatisfaction, coupled with the unexplained removal of the xFi tool to measure the speed to my modem at will. Ran a speedtest on my desktop - got 302 down!!! I have agreed to wait for a 90 day period (with token good faith service credits) to see if firmware updates to the XB7 will improve the 5 Ghz speed and wireless signal strength situation. I get high wifi6 on my s10+ when I'm in the room with the xb7.

Emperor Dragonfly Predators, Article Deconstruction Example, Rachel Shenton Husband, What Meat To Serve With Mushroom Ravioli, Justin Simle Cause Of Death, How To Fail A Hearing Test For Tinnitus, Latin Word For Moon, Nissan Armada 2018 Price, Walleye Harness Beads, Robert Joseph Monn, Aberdeen Primary School League Tables 2019, Orra Maude Cody Cause Of Death, Kanawha County Schools Pay Scale, Perineal Hernia Dog Surgery Cost Uk, What Are The Strengths And Weaknesses Of The Realist View Of Subject Matter Curriculum, Pikdo Instagram Search, Phish Solo Tab, Hat Block Stand, North Shore Movie Haole, Melanie Walters Net Worth, Camryn Bridges Height, Palomino Color Paint, Brondell Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System Red Light, Candyman Song Meaning, Northwestern Europe Ancestry, Benny Elias Net Worth, Advanced Fighting Fantasy Character Sheet, N52 Burble Tune, Cet Canvas Login, Afl Evolution 2 Cheats, Yangon University Of Economics Library, Epic Games Files Location, Mountain Lion Cub For Sale, Happy Birthday Wishes Quotes For Coworker, Dr Tamika Scott, Commercial Firewood Bags, Accident Of Azarath Movie, Hnlms Abraham Crijnssen Movie, Kai Wright Bio, Albert Jones The Office, Heather Paterno Scott Paterno, Alaska To Russia Bridge, Voyager Trike Kit Near Me, In Awe Urban Dictionary, Instagram Bikini Girl, Osu Dorm Map, Sony Bravia A9g, Talkative Guy Is Quiet Around Me, Minecraft Siren Head Mod, Paddy Mcguinness Instagram, Kramer Guitar Indonesia, Puns With The Name Paige, Weak Hero 90, Uz 2020 Accepted Students Pdf, Roblox Con Discord, Bella Cuomo Tiktok Account, Gazelle Calories Burned Calculator, Jenna Lee Fox News, Ipod Touch Walmart, Blue Shark Size, Wake Me Up Piano Letters, Wii U Gamepad Emulator, Autonomous Office Bike, Millennium Gun Vs Phalanx, Jack Dafoe Palau, Saguaro Cactus Spiritual Meaning, Miller Boles Sanford Nc Obituaries, I Can Tell By The Look In Your Eyes Rod Stewart, Netflix Amsterdam Charge, Cast Sky Go To Firestick, 400 Sided Dice, Brian Johnson Net Worth,