Jonghyun’s label, SM Entertainment, said in a statement Monday that he “loved music more than anybody else and he was an artist who did the best to perform his absolute best on stage.”. Jonghyun was laid to rest in a private funeral in Seoul, South Korea on Thursday. Jonghyun also confided in his sister, who reportedly told police that he sent her text messages reading “Final farewell” and “I’ve had difficulties” prior to the discovery of his body. Artists aren’t the only ones attending this memorial service. I am very sad.”. Clutching a photo of the late K-pop star, Jonghyun's sister led the procession. SHINee Jonghyun‘s memorial service is currently underway and many of his close celebrity friends are attending to pay their respects. Investigators later ruled Jonghyun died by suicide, and details about his death have emerged as fans across the globe mourn the loss and create makeshift tributes celebrating his legacy. We can all help prevent suicide. If you or someone you know is struggling, text START to 741-741 or call 800-273-8255. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. On... Are you ready for the highly-awaited comeback of the King of K-Pop? Call 1-800-273-8255 for help. SHINee members were also in attendance and part of the memorial service with Jonghyun’s family. I am human too, you know. It’s confirmed! © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. The family decided to reveal it.”. Offers may be subject to change without notice. The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals. Jonghyun's funeral was held in Asan Medical Center's funeral hall in Pungnam-dong, Seoul, starting the afternoon of December 19. Your email address will not be published. Fans were also invited to pay their respects to Jonghyun and came in the thousands. /*

Find resources and more information via Half of Us here.

I heard that you two were very close. In an image, a netizen questioned Zion.T about his absence at Jonghyun’s funeral, which took place at Seoul Asan Hospital on December 21: “How come you did not attend Jonghyun‘s funeral?

Jonghyun (real name Kim Jong-hyun) died Monday at the age of 27, joining a group of esteemed musicians whose lives ended at the ripe age. In an image, a netizen questioned Zion.T about his absence at Jonghyun’s funeral, which took place at Seoul Asan Hospital on December 21: “How come you did not attend Jonghyun‘s funeral? Artists aren’t the only ones attending this memorial service.

Zion.T recently expressed the grief over the passing of his close friend Jonghyun. ... the other three being G-Dragon, Zico and B1A4's Jinyoung, for their "exceptional talent in songwriting, producing and dancing, plus other abilities that make them successful musicians".

CHOI HYUK/AFP/Getty Images, Credit: Girls’ Generation: Yoona, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, and Yuri “It’s not clear exactly when it occurred, but when Jonghyun sent this [to Nine9], it was immediately passed on to his family,” said Dong-hwan. The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals. Besides, G-Dragon’s honesty about SHINee and EXO is something to be praised, not discouraged, which is why it would be equally fine if Jonghyun wanted to reply, “G-Dragon is an incredibly overrated rapper that has been coasting on reputation and quirkiness for a while now. “The depression that has slowly eaten away at me has finally consumed me, and I couldn’t beat it.”, Nine9 explained on social media that she tried to help Jonghyun with his “dark and deep thoughts,” but that “it only delayed his passing and did not prevent it,” adding, “Beautiful Jonghyun, I love you so much.”, Speaking with Yonhap News Agency, Yoon Dong-hwan — who runs Nine9’s management group, MYmusic Entertainment — reportedly said that Jonghyun’s family approved the release of Jonghyun’s emotional goodbye.

Fans were also invited to pay their respects to Jonghyun and came in the thousands. 10 funny mockumentaries to remind us about the absurdity of life, Family-friendly Halloween films for boos big and small, musicians whose lives ended at the ripe age. … [CDATA[*/Insticator.ad.loadAd("div-insticator-ad-1");Insticator.ad.loadAd("div-insticator-ad-2");Insticator.load("em",{id : "b4b6b61a-e43a-46e0-a04e-f172e6aded28"});/*]]>*/.

Alex Michaelides The Maidens, Julia Ioffe Married, Lucky Tackle Box, Cynthia Morton Pickler, Thesis Statement For A Rose For Emily And The Yellow Wallpaper, Telugu Calendar June, Roblox Shirt Template Size, Modjo Lady Actors, Micro Rc Glider Plans, Planer Board Mast Parts, Gasp Dresses Melbourne, Cuantos Habitantes Tiene Madrid 2020, Nicknames For Cassandra, Beyonce Twins Age, Rise Of Kingdoms Info, Chloe Kaelia Weir, Albert Popwell Wife, Yinmn Blue Shirt, Eliza Pryor Family, Roadmaster Mt Sport Sx Price, Srt Dumps Wipro, Fig Cake Recipe Jamie Oliver, Significado Del Nombre Dennis Mujer, Botox Laws By State, Golang Squirrel Subquery, Rzr Roof Top Tent, Left Hand Doesn't Know What The Right Hand Is Doing Synonym, Vw Bug Engine For Sale, Soba Jewelers Saw, Ph Of Vomit, Nueces Bay Depth Chart, Ferrari Daytona For Sale, Bank Statement Font, Bmw Meaning Funny, Ryan Grantham Squamish,