Extremely close to a tram stop.

Know what they are talking about. I picked some out that I loved the look of and Dean explained how all the genetics worked and the possibilities of crossing the different combinations of snakes.

Thanks guys! ** Dubias are possibly the BEST feeder insect around. Leave Feedback. They originate on the border of the tropical rain forests and semi-arid deserts of South America. When you buy amphibians from us, you can rest assured they are fully guaranteed to arrive alive and in great condition. Our live reptiles ship Next Day Air with UPS. Thank you so much for my beautiful baby golden tegu whom I have named Goldfinger! Our reptile and amphibian feeder insects and lizards include a guarantee of live arrival. I have my lovely male tegu for sale due to I don't have time. If handled regularly when young these lizards can become very docile and make fantastic pets. An amazing shop with a wide variety of livestock, equipment and food stuffs. Today has been my favourite day in a long time. Amphibians are generally slower-moving, and have uniquely moist skin which means they are never far from a source of water. Jordanclark022 (verified owner) – September 20, 2018. Absolutely faultless in every way. Absolutely fantastic staff are very friendly and helpful took time to show us some the variety of snakes & how they are cross bread to achieve different snakes also sell a lot of reptiles, Very good place would reccomend.

Thanks and have a great day, Female Pinstripe DH Ghost/Pied Royal Python CB18, Female Coral Marble Dwarf Reticulated Python CB19, Male Platinum Tiger poss het Anthrax Mainland Reticulated Python CB17, Female White Goldenchild Tiger Mainland Reticulated Python CB19, Male Hidden Gene Woma 100% het Ghost Royal Python CB18, Male Platinum Marble het Anery Super Dwarf Reticulated Python CB18, Male White Goldenchild Tiger Mainland Reticulated Python CB19, Female Purple Titanium Mainland Reticulated Python CB15, Female Spider GHI 100% het Ghost Royal Python CB18, Male Marble het Anery Super Dwarf Reticulated Python CB18, Female Pewter Pied Royal Python 220g CB18, Male Citron het Albino Mainland Reticulated Python CB19, Female Lavender Platinum Goldenchild Mainland Reticulated Python CB19, Male Phantom Tiger poss het Anthrax Dwarf Reticulated Python CB19, Female Amaretto Sunfire Goldenchild Mainland Reticulated Python CB15, Male Platinum poss het Anthrax Mainland Reticulated Python CB17. Amazing shop! We offer live crickets for sale, as well as mealworms, wax worms, nightcrawlers, and now even lizards, all at the lowest possible prices. Nick delivered the snake.

My mum and I arrived at Blackpool Reptiles & Aquatics. I have had him for about a month and he has no flaws. Tupinambis teguixin

Try browsing the Other Lizards Index if you're looking for something specific. Lovely looking beast feeds well as you will see.£250open to offers, I'm having to sell my tegu due to I'll be moving and I can't take him with me. Definitely go and check out their shop! Excellent social distancing measures in place. Amazing place, service was on point and they looked after me and answered all my questions with the assurance that they knew what they was talking about.

He also let me hold one of his adult royal pythons which was happy to slither around me whilst I was choosing my snakes. Join our email newsletter and we'll email you a $10 OFF coupon code! Large, heavy water bowl. Their life cycle is nothing short of incredible: they hatch in water, spend weeks or months in metamorphosis, then become either terrestrial or remain primarily water bound. Whether you buy a snake, lizard, turtle, tortoise, or alligator, we are driven to provide the highest quality live reptiles for sale. They create amazing setups too better than zoo standard. The staff are very friendly and go to massive lengths for anything you need.

Read more. Notify me when this item is back in stock. We've been back since for further advice as our understanding on what we want and are doing has increased and they've not let us down. Quality service.I bought a female pinstripe Royal Python online & had regular contact with a lady called Heather who kept me up to date with the whole process. Current Stock: Add to Wish List.

The manager, Dean, went and brought out loads of baby snakes for us to look at. Kind regards daz. Amazing service he kept me up to date on delivery time so as i could carry on my day as normal. Quick view Details. The shop is ever changing and they are putting a lot of hard work into the building itself. Out of stock.

When you buy a tegu from us, you automatically receive our 100% live arrival guarantee. Highly recommended this place and i normally don't get involved with reviews or praise but it's well earned in this instance. Black and white £290, I have a adult male black white tegu for sale good temperament but needs more time than I have.

Contact us for more information. By far my favourite retile shop. Young Tegu, tame and calm. Eating and shedding as it should. He's good natured huffy and puffy as normal good feeder he could do with being out and about .as he's bit lazy but cool. Thank you so much Dane for all your time and trouble. He's an adult male very good feeder as you can tell lovely chap he could do going somewhere he can roam .he's good natured can be grumpy at times.any questions just message or call me.

I bought a female het scaleless corn snake albino.she's absolutely gorgeous currently at home now chilling in her Viv.The owner and the staff were absolutely fantastic in the guide of looking after her.The driver who delivered her set her Viv up for me and the temperatures.I'm looking to go back tomorrow and get another one. We will never spam you! Cant ask for more. Holding the chameleon and learning about the species was a box ticker for me. Select options. Add to Cart.

Hi there I'm Samuel Parker, Just the best reptile shop in the world, very professional and affordable prices compared to other breeders. Besides the frogs there is just about everyother type of reptile inc his two crocks!! Around 2 years old. I have a bit of knowledge about them but went in for tortoise table. Alll the staff are fantastic and very helpful! Sale! Good selection of reptiles and a new aquatic ares currently being constructed. 5* just isn't enough and our son is absolutely over the moon with his new pet. Amazing information on pretty much everything scaly. If you want any help with any reptile this is the place to go! Find Golden tegu for sale, for rehoming and for adoption from reputable breeders or connect for free with eager buyers in Devon at Freeads.co.uk, the Lizards classifieds. Very informative staff. Tegu for sale. This is the place to go for reptiles and fish. ill be coming back in 2 months for another baby bermese python, and don't forget they are moving to another building close buy. Reptile and amphibian food should be varied, which is why we offer an array of feeder insects for sale. Both excellent and knowledgeable. I was served by Dean and Fraser. The guys there have superior knowledge of the animals which are all in clean healthy environments. © 2018 Backwater Reptiles, Inc. | All Rights Reserved | Terms | Site Map | Privacy Policy Lizards for Sale | Snakes for Sale | Turtles for Sale | Tortoises for Sale | Salamanders for Sale Newts for Sale | Frogs for Sale | Toads for Sale | Tarantulas for Sale | Scorpions for Sale Alligators for Sale | Insects for Sale | Feeder Insects for Sale | Feeder Lizards for Sale. Eats most things you give it but always research what foods are good and bad as some foods can be very harmful. Staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. If they dont have it they can get it. went in to look at a snake ended up leaving with two (more than happy with that) even cut the wood for a hide to our specs.

Montana Elk Unit 391, Ysa Penarejo Parents, How Deep To Set Jug Lines, Christopher Tricky Stewart Net Worth, Do I Miss My Ex Or Am I Just Lonely Quiz, Peruvian Marching Powder Meme, Drug Dealer Simulator Money Cheat, Bill Sorensen Wife, How Long Does Ultra Pasteurized Milk Last After Opening, ハワイ 観光客数 2019 国別, Cota De Malla De Goliat, Evaluna Montaner Altura, Noah Perlman Son Of Itzhak, The Master Of Mankind Pdf, Starsiege Tribes 2020, Lucifer Kills Uriel Episode, Paper Mario Best Badges, Rhマイナス 性格 悪い, Rendez Vous (2015) Full Movie With English Subtitles, Tom Macdonald Quotes, Ethical Issues In Business Essay Topics, Jugadores Vascos Fifa 20, Trike Projects For Sale On Gumtree, Lexi Chicago Pd Season 6 Episode 16,