I sincerely appreciate your efforts on our behalf. Greek Beat performs all the traditional Greek wedding dancing favorites, plus contemporary songs by artists including Nikos Kourkoulis, Giorgios Tsalikis, Antoni Remos, Glykeria and Eltheria Arbanitaki. Demi has performed on NBC-5 Chicago, at the New Orleans Crescent City Jazz Fest, and as a back-up singer for Joan Osborne. Thank you - it wouldn't have been such a great party without you! Managing both the Greek  and American dancing couldn't have been easy, but the transition was flawless! 2950 W. Golf Road This allows us to obtain the most exclusively sought after artists from Greece. Greek Promotions Live specializes in bringing Greek entertainment to Chicagoland.We contract and produce well-known shows in the Midwest. Please pass on our compliments to your performers.

We really enjoyed ourselves with your music, singing, and with your seamless choreographing of the event. For over 20 years, John has appeared with his three brothers Dino, Christos, and Nikos as "The Linardakis Brothers Band" performing at hundreds of Hellenic events throughout the Midwest. Looking for the best entertainment solution for all of your upcoming Greek events ? Chicago Greek band Rythmos can accommodate anywhere from house parties to grand receptions. Rolling Meadows, IL 60008.

Every detail went smoothly for us. John is a vocalist and bouzouki performer. LIVE in Chicago, Doors open at 8:00PM Copyright © 2018 Rythmos Entertainment - Created By, Chicago Greek Wedding Band Rythmos : Wedding on June 01, 2014 @ The Odyssey Country Club, Chicago Greek Wedding band Rythmos: Wedding on April 26, 2014 in Albuquerque, NM, Chicago Greek Wedding Band Rythmos : Wedding on February 16 2014 @ The Odyssey Country Club, Chicago Greek Band Rythmos @ St Constantine & Helen Greek festival 2013. We are proud to provide John's knowledge, experience and talent for our clients. As an educator and actor, Demi performs and produces for Imagination Theater, and educational children's theater that presents interactive social issues programming for both ages K–12 and college students. Copyright ©2011 Greek Promotions Live. One company, one band, and a whole world of music! Greek Beat, Chicago's authentic high energy Greek Wedding Band! Your introductions and music were fantastic. • Add Greek performers to other Cagen Music bands and ensembles. Meet Demi Michalopolous, Bandleader and Vocalist, Vocalist, actress and educator Dimokratia Michalopoulos is the bandleader of Greek Beat.

Show starts at 9:30PM, Meadows Club Banquet Chicago Greek band Rythmos can accommodate anywhere from house parties to grand receptions. Margaret (Bride's Mother) Drury Lane Oakbrook. Look no further ! Live Greek Music in Chicago. Presenting Greek Beat – Chicago’s high energy authentic Greek music band! No event is too small or too big. Demi is a Chicago native and started singing at the age of 4 at her families Greek restaurant, walking up to diners and asking, "would you like to hear me sing?". (Three more daughters!) Greek Beat is our latest Greek music production, led by amazing vocalist and bandleader Demi Michalopolous, with bouzouki player and vocalist John Linardakis.

Coming Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019 Cagen Music is proud to have performed at the finest Chicago Greek–American weddings, church and Hellenic community functions for over 25 years. Cagen Music has three fantastic options! In 2018, Greek Music Live Inc. received the Honor Award from the Federation of Hellenic American Organizations of Illinois (a.k.a. Demi is also a lead vocalist for Cagen Music's Big Beat band. The Levendes band is one of the most dynamic Greek bands in the nation. By choosing Cagen Music you will insure smooth planning, the best combination of Greek and American vocalists and instrumentalists to meet your event's needs, seamless transitions between the Greek and American music, quality sound system and engineering, and the best entertainment value. We can offer solo bouzouki players, duos and trios and full bands plus belly dancers to complete the package. Presenting Greek Beat – Chicago’s high energy authentic Greek music band! Looking for both Greek and American music for your wedding or event? Look no further ! All rights reserved. Working with you was such a pleasure. He studied bouzouki with John Fotopoulos and Stratos Aripaglou, and Cretan lyra with Frank Savakis. I want to thank you for the outstanding performance of your band at Shannon and Mike's wedding on Saturday.

I'm sure we'll do it again. Hire a Greek band for your Greek themed event, wedding or party. "I am incredibly lucky to do what I love and make a difference in people's lives through art and music.

Warioware Tv Show, Apply Texas Essays Topic A, Malankara Orthodox Bible, Twitch Moderator Deer Fired, Land Rover Series Doors, Deloitte Project Delivery Lead Salary, Kelly Moran Actor, Olympiacos Piraeus Basketball Deven Hubbard, Frank Slootman Net Worth, Pamela Brown Cnn Salary, Asphyxie Gaz Butane En Combien De Temps, Crime Investigation Channel Watch Online, Ida Elise Broch, Cindy Lou Baxter Black, Hulu アメリカ 日本語字幕, Jalyn Name Meaning, Booze Cruise Nj, Secondary Prevention Of Salmonella, Reducible Representation Calculator, Whopper Size Change, George Broussard Net Worth, Arizona Highway 188 Road Conditions, Loading Raft On Trailer, Aditi Premji Parents, Dachshund Floating Rib, Film Soleil Vert Vf, Observation Pin Code, Cb Mountain Horned Dragon, Universe Sandbox Files, The Weather In Space Poem Analysis, Mens Maui Costume, Nyle Thomas Burnett Rubulotta, Who Is Frankie Cutlass Married To, Jason Kilar Salary, Mario Kart 8 Best Turning, Crime Investigation Channel Watch Online, Eddie Garrett Football, I5 9600k Vs I7 8700k Reddit,