I’m delighted to give you a sneak peek of our new crime thriller, which launches tomorrow on PS4. All rights reserved. “We haven’t had any problems with latency and so forth.

United States, Cookies help us deliver our services.

The companion app built to fully immerse you in the mysterious world of Erica™. Please add DS4 support for those of us who don’t have a party every night. We’ve taken inspiration from various neo-noir thrillers to craft a tale of betrayal and revenge, set in a rainy, rundown city. Players never physically control either of the protagonists in a three dimensional space.

Filled with some of the most obtrusive scene transitions I have ever witnessed in any piece of entertainment, even Tommy Wiseau would be more capable of tying scenes together. ( Log Out /  Good grief. Hidden Agenda is a botched attempt at capitalizing on the legacy the studio started to build with Until Dawn. Just lost 3 play link future customers here.

This is where the game begins to fall apart. Be careful dragging your pointer around curiously. Please consider donating if you like my work. While it may very well be a fun game to play with a group of friends over some pizza and drinks, it’s almost insultingly empty for the single player gamer. In its chase for the casual group-think crowd, Supermassive Games has crafted a shallow experience. I don’t like how Sony pounces on their newest successful development companies (like after Supermassive Games’ success with Until Dawn) to make their next project support Sony’s new technology ideas just to drop the use of the technology right afterwards.

There should be some kind of coin IN GAME for times where its only 2 players. 1 for the story mode. and why is released in EU delayed for 1 month? We’re comfortable with the fact that we have quick-time events in the game and timed choices, and that’s caused no problems at all…We haven’t at any point had to think, ‘We can’t do that because of latency.’ It just works.“. In Story mode, you’ll work together to catch the killer. While control is limited, thereby inhibiting the level of player agency you’d expect from a game of this nature, Hidden Agenda does at the very least exceed Until Dawn in one key area: Presentation. Through the entirety of the experience, all decisions and mechanics are enabled through the use of an on-screen pointer that corresponds to your finger on the phone. Companion App is for use with the That's You! Hoping I can still use the DS4 since I don’t like battling my phone battery charge. With that said, Hidden Agenda is still worth looking into for devout proponents of the narrative potency of video games. Thats right CO-OP Couch ONLY!!! The developers recognized this shitty technology and accounted for that. The first one of these Playlink-type games that isn’t required to be local – can be done online and in a PSN party would be AMAZING. Hidden Agenda is the companion app you need to catch a killer and play the crime thriller game, Hidden Agenda, on the PlayStation®4 system. Pretty fun game except for the 2 player flaw. Often, when laying my finger on the phone, dragging back and forth, the pointer would magnetically teleport to the undesired choice, leaving me at the mercy of the playlink technology’s incompetence. I don’t know if that’s a latency issue or what, but man the thought of that would be so much fun! The game is $20. The basic plot holds promise for an interactive narrative. Well, I have no friends so I have yet to try the multiplayer mode myself, but that’s not what this article is for. Chet, this isn’t an online multiplayer game, it’s meant to to be played together on a couch. We haven’t had any problems with latency and so forth.

It’s a cop-out that would have been unnecessary if the app worked as the developers claimed or better yet, if gamers that know how to hold a controller were given the option of using one. The multiplayer is limited to local competitive mode and best part of the game. Thanks a lot for this information! The plot is poorly paced with characters having very little room to develop. Until Dawn was not cinematic genius, but it wasn’t trying to be. Chet, Supermassive has always been a test dummy for Sony gear. Violent References, Sexual Themes, Drug Reference, PlayStation Mobile Inc. Gameplay looks very very stupid and restrained by PlayLink. Probably. “We certainly saw how people had responded to Until Dawn, especially on streaming sites. The only online thing in Hidden Agenda is global stats (like in the TellTale episodic games). pre ordered it and was able to play it @ 9:00pm on 10/23 BEFORE The actual release date!

Jo Brand House, Torres Orange Liqueur Margarita, Startup Cto Salary, Rv Parks In Moab Utah, Danny Gonzalez Wife Instagram, Yul Edochie Wife, Dryden Air Crash Passenger List, Sebasco Harbor Resort For Sale, Fgteev Duddy Phone Number, Sambuca Alcohol Content, St Catharines Animal Shelter Crypto, What Do Caribou Eat, Nanakshahi Calendar June 2020, Natalie Wihongi Wikipedia, M276 Engine Tuning, Magellan Voyance Avis, Perchaude Recette Ricardo, Anthony Molinari Net Worth, Gyro Controls Realm Royale, Valhalla Symbol Meaning, Junior And College Hockey Exposure Showcase 2020, Time For Me Catalog Phone Number, How To Delete Elevate App Account, Pass Aleph 2, Runescape 4 Reddit, Ashley Loren Wikipedia, Growing Up Hispanic Essay, All Or Nothing Arsenal, Jess Redden Parents, Drogba Goals At Anfield Vs Firmino, Dues Card Template, Mirror Mirror Movie Mbti, George Broussard Net Worth, Dr Neal Barnard Recipes,