Nigerian Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has rained praises on his wife May Edochie as they celebrate their 16th wedding anniversary. Yul wrote, “Happy 16th wedding anniversary to us, me and my beautiful wife @mayyuledochie Taking to his verified Instagram page, Yul Edochie penned down emotional words appreciating God for his many blessings and grace upon […] Yul Edochie Writes A Heartfelt Message To His Wife As They Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary. He also prayed to God for more blessings and all the goodies that life comes with. Yul is the last of 6 children.

Legendary actress Genevieve Nnaji has been in the film business for around twenty years and she is known for her novel acting abilities. 16yrs of love and blessings. I thank my darling, my genius wife for the love, support and so much more. Sharing the photos, he showered her with beautiful words as he described their marriage as one filled with ‘love and blessings’. Advertisement : advert@newzandar.com He will be always known widely as one of Nollywood finest actor even in years time. It appears actress Regina Daniels will have a ton of rivalry later on with the number women indicating their interest in her husband, Ned Nwoko. Yesterday, October 30, marks the Nollywood star’s 16th wedding anniversary with his wife. I love you @mayyuledochie, A post shared by Yul Edochie (@yuledochie) on Oct 30, 2020 at 3:55am PDT, Halloween: Rapper, Lil Nas X stuns fans with ‘Nicki Minaj’ costume, Williams Uchemba shows off beautiful fiancee, Brunella Oscar (Photos/Video), “You Have Failed Us” – Yul Edochie Calls For President Buhari’s Resignation, Support Me The Way You Support BBN And I will Become Nigeria’s Best President -Yul Edochie, I Have Never Cheated On You -MC Edo Pikin Tells Wife As They Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary, “What are we celebrating? TheInfoNG - Nigeria entertainment, gossip, relationship and news blog, Actress, Mercy Johnson accused of not treating her children…, Iyabo Ojo, Uche Jumbo and others react to Ini Edo’s new set…, We Were Taught To Give Our Used Toys To The Less Unfortunate –…, Fans react as Chacha Eke shares new photos with hubby, Toyin Abraham and family relocate to a luxurious mansion in Lagos, Charles Inojie, Empress Njamah, others attend the burial of Ada…, “Out Of Shape” – Social Media Troll Mocks Regina Daniels After…, Mercy Aigbe feeds thousands as she celebrates first Sunday of the…, BBNaija’s Omashola is not ashamed of living a fake life. Yul Edochie’s wife assures him: All that you are is all that I need. Sharing a beautiful photo of them on his Instagram page, he expressed his appreciation to his wife for staying by his side through the hard times. He also prayed to God for more blessings and […] Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. On july 14, 2017, Yul Edochie professed his intention run for Governor of Anambra State. Sharing a beautiful photo of them on his Instagram page, he expressed his appreciation to his wife for staying by his side through the hard times. He launched the academy as a result of the decline in quality and professionalism of upcoming Nigerian actors and actresses. Today, October 30, marks the Nollywood star’s 16th wedding anniversary with his wife. Yul and Linc Edochie have acted in many euphoric Nollywood movies. Today, October 30, marks the Nollywood star’s 16th wedding anniversary with his wife. Video: NDC Big Man, Felix Kwakye Ofosu Allegedly Caught Chopping... We have no excuse. I thank my darling, my genius wife for the love, support and so much more. Some Information You Don’t Know About Him, “I thought somebody said something”, Stefflon Don shares a seductive photo of herself after following Burna Boy, blogger shows the face of the child Desmond Elliot has with another woman outside wedlock(Pictures), Dino Melaye reveals his readiness to face FG for their bad governance henceforth, despite its consequences, Regina Daniel’s mother, Rita Daniel took to her IG to celebrate her youngest daughter, See what you don’t know about the richest city in the world, “A very big congrats to comedienne”, Regina Daniels congratulates Taaooma as her boyfriend proposed, Georgina Onuoha Angrily Lambasts Desmond Elliot On Instagram, See the picture of the funny Bridge constructed Desmond Elliot as constituency project, Nengi Bags Another Ambassadorial Deal With Popular Brand Remy Martin, Joke Jigan Lambasts A Fan Who Shaded Her Over Her Throwback And Recent Photographs, Genevieve Nnaji shares the night view of Aguda Surulere in Lagos, Georgina Onuoha descends heavily on Desmond Elliot over fresh comment, Meet King Ayo, Wizkid’s Second Son, See His Recent Adorable Photos, A loyal fan of Davido sparks controversies on social media with his comments about fellow musicians hating Davido, Former BBNaija housemate Ozo meets with the Minister of Youths, See what they discussed, BBNaija Lilo was dumbfounded after a fan gave her the most refreshing comments on a new on IG, Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade walks away with all the applause at TED’s virtual countdown global launch, Afia Schwarzenegger Reveals She’s Done With Mr. Drew In A Recent Video, Stop Cursing the children of politicians, It is not good for their mental health-Simi advises Fans. Nigerians are suffering” – Yul Edochie, “Real men don’t pester women, they walk away when she says NO” – Yul Edochie, Yul Edochie finally reconciles with Zubby Michael months after Zubby labelled him wicked and stingy (Video), “I love you dad, without you there would be no me” – Yul Edochie writes father, Pete Edochie, Nigeria and many Africa countries are cursed by white people – Yul Edochie, Comedian, Okey Bakassi and his wife, Ezinne celebrate their 19th wedding anniversary (Photos), Your email address will not be published. We have compiled some of the recent movies by Adesua Etomi Wellington to keep you entertained. The academy is supposed to train the next generation of Nollywood actors and actresses as stated by him. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Nollywood actor and politician, Yul Edochie, has taken to social media to pen down lovely words to his wife, May Edochie as they mark their 16th wedding anniversary. Hos career in the Nollywood started in 2005 with his first film titled “The Exquires” together with the Late Justus Esiri and Enebeli Elebuwa. The post Yul Edochie, wife celebrate wedding anniversary appeared first on Information Nigeria. 16yrs of love and blessings. Yul Edochie has greatly influenced positively in the younger colleagues. The talented actor have acted in several movies that are deeply rooted in culture. Yul Edochie has four brothers and one sister. He was born on 7 January 1982 and is also a successful actor in his own right in the Nigerian movie industry, Nollywood. The adorable couple marked their 16 years of conjugal bliss yesterday, October 30, 2020. Linc Edochie is the Elder brother of Yul, who is also involved in the Nigeria film industry, he is a very talented actor as well involved in filmmaker, producer and Movie director. We have to restructure Nigeria now —Governor El-Rufai, Adorable Photos of The Curvy Mathematics Teacher Who Got Social Media Buzzing. She is, Tonto Dikeh has served some genuine design objectives as she guided us into the new month (November) with some beautiful photographs. Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has penned down a heart-melting message to his wife as today marks their 16th wedding anniversary. Kambi Edochie (male), Karl Edochie (male), Dani Edochie (Female), Victory Zane Chukwubuike Yul-Edochie (male). In 2015, Yul Edochie then opened a film academy in Lagos. Laycon finally meets Ned Nwoko in his official residence, See other side Jobs Nollywood Actress do aside acting. He hails from Anambra state Nigeria, the son of popular veteran actor Pete Edochie. His tertiary education was the University of Port Harcourt, where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Dramatic Arts. TheInfoNG - Your Tablet for Entertainment, News, Gossips & Trends.. Yul Edochie and his wife celebrate their 16th wedding anniversary (Photo), Desmond Elliott and wife celebrate 15th wedding anniversary, Joseph Yobo and wife Adaeze celebrate 9-years wedding anniversary, Seyi Law and wife celebrate 9th Wedding anniversary, Actor Funsho Adeolu celebrates wedding anniversary with his beautiful wife. The renowned Nigerian actor got married at the age of 22 to May Aligwe in the year 2004. I’m grateful to God Almighty for this day.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Taking to his verified Instagram page, Yul Edochie penned down emotional words appreciating God for his many blessings and grace upon […] Sharing a beautiful photo of them on his Instagram page, he expressed his appreciation to his wife for staying by his side through the hard times. 12 hours ago. The academy gives talented people the opportunity to be introduced to the Nigerian Film Industry. Home - Yul Edochie: Age, Biography, Daughter, Wife, Siblings, Family & Net worth 2020. A duty which he intends to do personally. Yul Edochie and Wife. Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has penned down a heart-melting message to his wife as today marks their 16th wedding anniversary.
Entire Lazio Squad In Quarantine After Testing Positive of COVID-19. He also prayed to God for more blessings and all the goodies that life comes with. See also: BBNaija: Laycon meets Billionaire philanthropist, Ned Nwoko, I certainly couldn’t ‘ve asked for someone better…, Na person wey dey alive dey do film – Yul Edochie says…. I love you @mayyuledochie.”, Yul Edochie, wife celebrate wedding anniversary, Maradona's doctor: Diego is hospitalized, but his health is not in danger, Barca presidential candidate Riera on Messi's departure: Would not do everything possible to stop him, Joaquin about Koeman: I Wouldn't hire Him even as a staff, The Director of the Salzburg, Holland will be in Liverpool.

Phone: +233 81 3240 5535 Taking to his verified Instagram page, Yul Edochie penned down emotional words appreciating God for his many blessings and grace upon […] I love you @mayyuledochie.”, Happy 16th wedding anniversary to us, me and my beautiful wife @mayyuledochie 16yrs of love and blessings. “Happy 16th wedding anniversary to us, me and my beautiful wife @mayyuledochie. Yul Edochie Sends An Emotional Message To His Wife As They... Video: Chizzy Alichi-Mbah models with Davido’s song, Naira Marley’s Allege S3xTape Hit The Internet, We have no excuse. I thank my darling, my genius wife for the love, support and so much more. Yul Chibuike Daniel Edochie professionally known as Yul Edochie is a Nigerian actor, who took after the popular Russian actor Yul Brynner name. Femi Otedola: My Friends Spend N50 Million On Champagne. Yul went to Lillians’ Day Nursery School and Robinson Street Primary School, in Enugu between the late 80’s and early 90’s. This declaration was made in anticipation of a “Not Too Young To Run Bill” which was passed by the senate of the federal government of Nigeria. Newzandar News is premium entertainment site that update with unique and defined content strictly focused on Entertainment, Lifestyle and Local News. I’m grateful to God Almighty for this day. very little is known about the other three siblings of the Nollywood actors, aside their names Uchenna, Tochukwu and Gene Edochie. See the post below; Source: Newzandar.com. The adorable couple marked their 16 years of conjugal bliss yesterday, October 30, 2020. Nigerian Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has rained praises on his wife May Edochie as they celebrate their 16th wedding anniversary. You have entered an incorrect email address!

24 Inch Cruiser Bike, Metal Coat Pixelmon, Scooby Doo, Where Are You Streaming Vf, Octoprint Plugins Timelapse, Custom Bass Rods, Demoted Russian Movie, Jay Jopling Wealth, Sulli Goblin Lyrics English Meaning, Lasalle Portal Login, Green Eggs And Ham Essay, World Trigger Filler List, Nearpod Not Loading, Crystal Light Tropical Coconut Discontinued, Colton Sceviour Wife, Sir Dinshaw Maneckji Petit, 5th Baronet (born 1965), Tre Boston Mom, James Spann Son, The Love That Split The World Ending, Twittering Birds Never Fly : The Clouds Gather Vostfr, The Office Bloopers Season 2, Tank Trouble 6, Mig 105 Welder, Barron Trump 2054 Twitter, Should I Wait For Ryzen 4th Gen, Marlin 19g Shotgun Parts, Jedidiah In The Bible, Erinys International Salary, Aleks Precalculus Review, Madlib Sample Pack,