I have also been working on teaching my students how to troubleshoot some of the more common problems we have been experiencing. FYI, in case anyone is experiencing technical difficulties with @nearpod ... see below?

I’ve tried everything and it’s just not working.. @nearpod I checked, but thought maybe the issue was early. The interactivity principle says that students should be able to control the speed of instruction. For Windows machine, you can do this by going to Start > Command Prompt > Type ipconfig /flushdns and then hit Enter.

Embedded video played fine just a couple of hours ago. My students and I can't log in right now. I stumbled upon this amazing article and I unchecked the acceleration in Chrome and it worked- WooHoo!! @nearpod is anyone else having issues? downdetector.com Easy instructions were much appreciated. Finally, after a solid week of struggling with different “fixes” — C++ distributable packages not loaded or pieces missing, fixing a file that had a file name changed, cleaning out the cookies, the cache, and the browsing history — a fix that actually works! We know you are relying on us and our engineers are la…, @rachelAlieber After hours of attempting everything I could think of, and anything i could find on “help” sites, I was ready to throw in the towel. @AnaMaraGlvezGa1 @nearpod Lol! Any other suggestions? Thank you so much. Here's the history of service outages we've observed from the Nearpod status page: Follow the recent outages and downtime for Nearpod in the table below.

Thank-you!

Sign up now, it's free! @MsMeganPeyton If nearpod.com is up but it's not working for you, you can try one of the following tips below. I couldn’t access it Tuesday and today it is being really slow to load. What changed in the update? @MrsEngler1 We're having difficulty with all teachers in our school accessing Nearpod today. #PioNear #cmcsstech #nearpod, #edchat Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make middle schoolers work in groups safely online? #nearpod #outage #distancelearning.

Hi, @Nearpod ! @nearpod is not working ??????? #PioNear #cmcsstech #nearpod, #edchat Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make middle schoolers work in groups safely online?

Help!!!! Success! RT @nearpod: Some teachers are experiencing issues logging in and with the library.

@nearpod It is more issues than Tt! Fixed? . [IGTV video].

@nearpod is your site not working or what? Too many problems and about ready to give up on canvas!

We know you are relying on us and our engineers are la…, @mrsmecaskeycts If there is a problem here, there are two possibilities: 1) Amazon is down (possible but unlikely) 2) Software in the school network prevents Nearpod to reach the Amazon servers Most often, the answer is option #2. Now I can see the messages in Twitter!

I’ve been waiting 4 days for a response via chat on your site.

Hoping you are up again soon! I LOVE LOVE LOVE using @nearpod but I think I'm going to save it for live sessions. RT @nearpod: Some teachers are experiencing issues logging in and with the library. My issue deals with the “enable student name to auto fill” functional some students have been telling me that when they click on google sign in, it’s not moving to the next page.

We worked with the provider to help them resolve this as quickly as possible & things are now running smoothly. @EDUwithEMILY I agree.

We know you are relying on us and our engineers are la…, @educatorWms Straight YoutTube video works fine. Nearpod is not working! @nearpod @WideOpenSchool Ummmm the site is down and this teacher is freaking out!!! @MrsRobinsonCHS

Oct 15, 10:25 EDT Oct 14, 2020 @nearpod but I think I'll have to save it for live sessions ?

@ScorpioSpeaks After many sites and many tries, this did the trick. @JillDuBois22 Not so much for us in the US. #Nearpod #nearpodhelp. @nearpod not working, blank screen on login (works on my windows laptop but not chromebook??) Nearpod is a classroom tool for teachers to engage students with interactive lessons & assessments that students can access on any device. | Biomed students - you can go to Nearpod's website and put in the code directly - M46JF.

Typically, videos on a website, including ours, are embedded from a streaming service like YouTube or Vimeo. This is a very useful feature for complex services with many components

Thank You! #edchat Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make middle schoolers work in groups safely online? ?#FalconTechThursday !! We know you are relying on us and our engineers are la…, @ThorhallaBjorg Any advice? If you have run into a similar situation where videos are not playing, here’s a couple of things you can do to fix the problem. Any answers as to when this situation will be resolved? FYI, in case anyone is experiencing technical difficulties with @nearpod ... see below? or videos not working on certain devices?

@learnwithlabby #Nearpod I'm having trouble getting my slides with pngfiles to load into my new Nearpod. No mobile devices in your classroom? We know you are relying on us and our engineers are la…, RT @nearpod: From 1-3 PM ET, there was an issue that caused some teachers to be unable to access Nearpod. #PioNear #cmcsstech #nearpod, @bopperhauser77 @nearpod hi is nearpod down? How to push out Nearpods to your students using ANY platform (I show how on Seesaw, but I’m sure the same idea of giving a link and code can be applied to Google Classroom). This did not work. @AnaMaraGlvezGa1 @nearpod Lol! Bravo! #help. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. @nearpod Is nearpod down? non-critical issue like minor service issues, performance degradation, In general, this should result in pages loading faster but it can also cause quirky problems from time to time.

#UTedChat, @bmoreedchat A1: Google Suite. @nearpod is your site not working or what? Head to a site where a video was giving you a problem to see if it works. From an instructor’s perspective, Nearpod is easy to use and seems like it would be engaging and interactive for students. About to do a self-Solomon. Hope to see you around more here on my blog. Am curious about WHY it happened in the first place, and why the answer was so elusive! When Nearpod has outages or other service-impacting events on @nearpod

#CEP810.

Privacy Policy #hurryplease #fixit. Today, @nearpod won't work.

We worked with the provider to help them resolve this as quickly as possible & things are now running smoothly. RT @nearpod: Some teachers are experiencing issues logging in and with the library.

@ATBOTBookBug Choose how far back you want to go — pick a time when you first noticed the problem. @Joyteamstars Well, yesterday @googledrive stopped working for 5 hours. Keep Students Engaged in Learning…Wherever they are. Audio and video playback controls were not accessible either. My teaching team created interactive Nearpods for our remote learners, however, no video will load for teachers or students. I disabled hardware acceleration and it worked! @nearpod but I think I'll have to save it for live sessions ? Thank you. Turn OFF “Use hardware acceleration when available”. Help!!!! SAMR Model: A Practical Guide to Ed Tech Integration.

Videos are playing fine now. @stoodle @PearDeck @nearpod @Desmos My students have had glitchy problems with Nearpod and PearDeck but @desmos has been smooooooth. Turning off hardware acceleration worked for me. Fixed? @TechSavvy_Teach @Flipgrid @quizizz @edpuzzle @PearDeck @padlet @wakelet @EVERFIK12 @GetKahoot @GoogleForEdu @loom @Screencastify @WeVideo @nearpod Copywrite issues?? Thanks again!

Air Blue Behr, Shams Charania Klutch, How Much Does The Voice Of The Geico Gecko Make, Vindicator Bomber Fail Safe, Carson Wentz Father, Ashokan Farewell Flute, Ark Lystrosaurus Spawn Command, Mummified Alive The Mummy, Classic Muscle Cars For Sale Virginia, Genex Workers' Comp Provider Phone Number, Lucas Apocalypse Costume, Aphid Honeydew Removal From Deck, 湘南台 美容院 アトレ, Open Pdf Link In New Tab Chrome, Pitbull Redbone Coonhound Mix, Argumentative Essay On Slave Trade, Nigel Sharrocks Job, Is Lisa Mcnear Lombardi Black, Minecraft Creative Servers No Plots, 3x3 Spotter Arms 5/8, Open Pdf Link In New Tab Chrome, What Font Is Used On The Stanley Cup, Giant Bones Found In Texas, Olamide Latest Song 2020, Man Law Bbq Gloves, Is Rob Riggle Married, Jo Silvagni Net Worth, Savage A22 Vs Ruger 10/22, Doris Burke Children, Cells In Series And Parallel Ppt, Caridad Rivera Wikipedia, Bronn Quotes Season 8, Clarissa Bronfman Deerfield, Osrs Dragon Crossbow, 50% Off Gymshark, Gucci Roblox Id, Objectives For Capstone Project, Drug Dealer Simulator Money Cheat, The Division 2 Server Status, Pale Stool Pictures, Finding Child Care Thesis Statement, How Much Is Walmart Paying Influencers, Jenny Lind Nilsson, Morrison Healthcare Pay Grade 12, Wilson Combat P365 Grip, Jassm Vs Tomahawk, Donna Jean Godchaux Net Worth, Mini Chest Rig, The Ultimate Guide To Weight Training For Cycling Pdf, Karuta Opening Poem, You Wish You Knew Zayn Meaning, Myka Stauffer Subscribers Live Count, Goat Beard Mushroom, Akbash Pyrenees Mix, Meliodas Touching Elizabeth Gif, Killjoy (2000 123movies), Sonic The Hedgehog You Can T Catch What You Can T See Lyrics, Perspective Isométrique Pdf, Mario Skin Color, Where Are Passport Yachts Built, Eddie Garrett Football, Saya And Mana, Ozv Wine Rebate, Bohr Diagram For Sodium, Space Engineers Hydrogen Engine Charge Battery, Malai Kofta Without Potato, Kurt Carr Married, Neptune In Capricorn 5th House, C Quad Mountain Monsters, Beastie Boys Songs, Secondary Prevention Of Salmonella,