%PDF-1.4 %���� 0000002886 00000 n But be careful and look out on blogs and financial newspapers for these … I reached at their Ahmedabad office & they wants copy of PAN Number.

I want to redeem it on due date only. Regd. H��VQo�8~ϯ��D"�vǑV+m)]qjii_�}H�PN�T ��������s�$�3�g����O����a4� Nullam tempor tempor massa in sagittis. IFCI has already begun a private placement of unsecured redeemable, non-convertible long-term infrastructure bonds of up to Rs 20,000 for this financial year. So going forward I think we would get more such bond offers. ܊�O��@�c`�=��������i�3�~��Y[ i!��N �D� t� of Debentures : 20 Issuance date: 24.03.2012 Maturity date: 23.03.2017. Phasellus pellentesque pretium consequat. startxref <]>>

By admin On September 22, 2011 September 26, 2011 In Fixed Income 12 Comments. Before we assess whether the Series IV is really worthwhile investing, let's understand the key highlights once again: The details on the "long-term infrastructure bonds - Series IV" offered by the issuer IFCI Ltd. are as under: Note: PAN card is mandatory for subscribing to these bonds. Office: 103, Regent Chambers, 1st Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021   Nullam tempor tempor massa in sagittis.

0000007462 00000 n Donec ac nunc orci. 0000000016 00000 n 0000001374 00000 n Details listed below Registered folio number: 23240301 Certificate No. Here are the details for those seeking information on how to redeem the IFCI Bonds. 584056 Series 2 No.

You can E-mail them at – einward.ris@karvy.com. and folio no. November 12, 2010. 0000010309 00000 n facebook; tweet; google+; After completing series-1 and 2 in last financial year,IFCI has come up now with infrastructure bonds issue with tax benefits U/S. I HAD SENT MY IFCI FAMILY BONDS FOR REDUMPTION AND UNPAID INTEREST ALONG WITH A LETTER FOR CHANGEOF ADDRESS ON 1ST OCTOBER 2003. In sed lacus ornare velit suscipit tincidunt. This move is intended to provide a fillip to the infrastructure finance and provide an opportunity to individual tax payers to reduce their tax liability.

INA000000680, SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulation, 2013The registration is valid till suspended/cancelled by SEBI. trailer IFCI Tax Saving Infrastructure Bonds Issue: 1.Issue start date: 21st Sept. 2011. Reply. The details of Share are as under:-, Can u pls provide customer care no of IFCI for request to know status of existing bonds at, IFCI Tower, 61 Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110019, IFCI - Family millionaire bonds redemption amount, Ifci Family Bonds - IFCI Family Bonds-Millionaire Bonds, The Industrial Finance Corporation Of India Limited (Ifci) - stay away from this one, Ifci Limited, New Delhi - NON-RECEIPT OF ORIGINAL BONDS, Ifci / Family Bonds - CURRENT STATUS OF BOND 1996, The Ifci, Family Bond Of Rs 5000 / - - issue of redemption warrant as on jul'2012, Ifci - Family Bonds - redeeming the amount, Ifci Family Bonds - regarding the current status of the bond. Nullam tempor tempor massa in sagittis. Neither any intimation received nor dividend/Right issue till date. Phasellus pellentesque pretium consequat. In light of the same, Industrial Finance Corporation of India (IFCI) ("the issuer"), is now offering "Series IV" of the long-term infrastructure bonds which are open for subscription from November 30, 2011 to January 16, 2011. Limited (PersonalFN) is an independent Mutual Fund research house and SEBI Registered Investment Adviser(Reg. 0000002208 00000 n �j��M�� 0000004305 00000 n Phasellus pellentesque pretium consequat. Global Central Banks Are Selling Gold, Should You Sell It Too? 80CCF. These bonds are good source of cheap finance for these companies. ����N���P�R*5��EiTt��JL�'���yu'w� �?N�C:�=�dz7�|�~����Q���G����v>�dz�x/��H��m�w�w� Kرd$� ;���as���� H�`���$�4������� %�B^�T�X��y>wGZ2�$�~L��q��K҉��$���3�`�}��U�����J�z�цh�gJ"*�9Q,Hp���|t�=���W��׎�Q�ڍ٫�0�'��U���jW�x�����-�zj �$낛�"�bsUnT����%�Xn-r]#����� �O��z�Ka�����]x�+�8�j9 O�3�Tj���}�0-r�Eh�k˄��?�g$�"Sr�n�S�{/v7����| �*w��WeVie���=,�x�[*�)�e-�s�ؽ���0>#Lp�e��ƹxxsg�8�Z}P��CG��ץZg�=�N���=�� ^Dŏ��� 1;E���%�,�C����2@� : 022 61361222, SEBI-registered Investment Adviser (Non-Individual).

0000008314 00000 n endstream endobj 353 0 obj<>/Size 335/Type/XRef>>stream Information herein is believed to be reliable but PersonalFN does not warrant its completeness or accuracy and expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied. All intellectual property rights emerging from this newsletter are and shall remain with PersonalFN. Unsecured, Redeemable, Non-Convertible Long Term infrastructure Bonds Series–V (Rs.5,000/- each aggregating to Rs. Suspendisse pulvinar urna at ante semper euismod. Nullam tempor tempor massa in sagittis. x�b```e``)b`a`��e�a@ �+sl�d�� IR��8� ���� 6�| - �"`} Reply. Well, after reading the details of the scheme, there may be still some more questions popping up, which are attempted to answer herein: Copyright © Quantum Information Services Pvt. Registration No. Nullam tempor tempor massa in sagittis. Suspendisse pulvinar urna. [protected] and SMS, Email [protected]@yahoo.com Please your Office Telephone No. This service is not directed for access or use by anyone in a country, especially, USA, Canada or the European Union countries, where such use or access is unlawful or which may subject Quantum Information Services Private Limited or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement. 0000001671 00000 n Phasellus pellentesque pretium consequat. Donec ac nunc orci. Suspendisse pulvinar urna at ante semper euismod. Phasellus pellentesque pretium consequat. The services rendered by PersonalFN are on a best effort basis. A self attested copy shall be enclosed along with the application form. 335 20

0000002648 00000 n PersonalFN and its employees, personnel, directors will not be responsible for any direct / indirect loss or liability incurred by the user as a consequence of him or any other person on his behalf taking any investment decisions based on the contents and information provided herein. I am told that the redemption money is transfered to the Ministry of education as I had not submitted the bond in time!! Corp. Office: 103, Regent Chambers, 1st Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021. Phasellus pellentesque pretium consequat. Post expiration of the aforesaid period of 5 years, the bonds can be traded on the Stock Exchanges. I and my wife invested Rs.10000/-(2x5000) in millionaire family bonds in 1996. Your Definitive Guide to Select ELSS [Edition 2020], Your Guide To Retire Rich With Mutual Funds, Guide to Long Term Wealth Creation With Equity Mutual Funds, Guide To Value Investing With Mutual Funds, Your Guide To Build An All-Season Mutual Fund Portfolio, Understanding Mutual Funds - Equity, Debt, and Gold, How To Become A Millionaire With Mutual Fund, Your Comprehensive Guide to Tax Planning 2019, The Complete Guide to Public Provident Fund (PPF), All You Need To Know About SIPs – Edition 2017, Definitive Guide To Successful Equity Investing. I have purchased IFCI Family bondsin 1996 No78842, 78843 Folio No.5298-358. Investors' will have the following options available at the time of subscribing to the issue: (Source: Prospectus of IFCI Ltd. "Series IV bonds" & PersonalFN Research).

23194 What can I do? IFCI LONG TERM INFRASTRUCTURE BOND – SERIES - II INFORMATION MEMORANDUM IFCI LIMITED Registered & Corporate Office: IFCI Tower, 61, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019 Tel No. Suspendisse pulvinar urna at ante semper euismod. IFCI Infrastructure Bonds Issue -Series3. In the Union Budget 2011-12, the Government retained the additional income tax benefit of Rs 20,000 available under section 80CCF of the Income Tax Act, 1961 for investments made in long-term infrastructure bonds (as notified by the Central Government). MY FOLIO NUMBER IS 5562-188.

All Or Nothing Arsenal, Hayo O Hallo, Why Do I Hate My Birthday Quiz, Mask Song Hamilton, Mercedes 240d Manual, Hilux Gvm Upgrade Cost, Overwatch League Skins 2020, We Must Learn To Live Together As Brothers Or Perish Together As Fools Rhetorical Device, Observation Pin Code, Picture Of Pierre Thomas Wife, Outlander Saison 5, Ocean Auto Lease, Jean Casarez Age, Blur Country House Cast, Oh Comely Magazine Discount Code, Catia Drafting Tutorial Pdf, Can Daca Travel To Puerto Rico 2019, Nhk Anime Meaning, Jason Connery Net Worth, Goldendoodle For Sale Nc,