Yugo, in my opinion, isn't anybody's father but is possible that he could share the same "father" or male relative with other children in tpn.
He should've gotten the B from a B type father, right? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This is a fansub for the hit manga and anime, The Promised Neverland! I told him Ray is an AB while Isabella is A, which hints that Ray's father is a B type. follow. This is a world of Demons, 11 year old's killing said Demons, a Demon who looks like a dragon and a bunch of old guys giving advice to 12 year old's. Or maybe babies were made like we see in lambda, in like those capsules simulating uteruses. Which he probably is, I think the physical similarities Norman has with Minerva are pretty clear. there’s something about this page with yuugo, isabella, and conny “leading” ray towards emma that just made my heart cry in happy and sad tears and i don’t understand what’s happening to me anymore. After the Emperor imperfectly transferred his consciousness into a prepared clone on Exegol immediately prior to the death of his body in the Battle of Endor, his loyal cultists spent years experimenting with creating artificial beings that could house Sidious's enormous power without deteriorating. Yugo, in my opinion, isn't anybody's father but is possible that he could share the same "father" or male relative with other children in tpn. He and his best friend Lucas are the only survivor of Goldy Pond. I've seen people saying Ray is Yuugo's son, but I didn't see any confirmation of that, maybe I didn't notice, or maybe he isn't his father. 2 years ago. I believe that should be important (you can discount the Ray is a Ratri theory of mine). This is a fansub for the hit manga and anime, The Promised Neverland! A man she had considered a father figure to her.

In case someone doesn't know why the Japanese pay attention to blood types: The dad could just be a ""sperm donor"" (let's call it that but they're probably not voluntary donors at all) that happens to having a matching blood type.

Dear Yuugo, The house was silent; a rare occurrence considering how many children lived there. Press J to jump to the feed.

Just like a clinic. I think demons have/take dna samples and then use them to impregnate the mothers.

I think when Isabella describes being a mama to Emma. Anythings possible. ARC-V anime. I pray to him literally every five minutes in fear of bieng smote, smited, smitified. Yuugo is a teenage boy with black hair and eyes. I mean we got that chapter that tells us how all of this started and showed us the ancestors and three of them looked like our main trio. I like to think (headcannon) that Ray and Yugo might share the same "father" or male relative (like an "uncle") but not the same mother of course because I think that mamas only get pregnant once, could be more if the author wanted to be more edgy (i guess that's the right word to choose?). Ray was born on January 15, 2034, from Isabella.A year after his birth, Ray was removed from his mother's hands, and a year later in 2035, he was sent to Grace Field House where he grew up alongside Emma, Norman, and several other children.Ray is in the minority of people who do not suffer from childhood amnesia. Rey's father was a genetically engineered Strand-Cast created by the Sith Eternal on Exegol. Who helped save her when she was injured in Goldy Pond. Yeah, there was an illustration of something similar in one chapter. It was something she'd taken up; writing letters to Yuugo. Fan Content [Spoilerless] I drew our lord and savior Phil. Canonically, no. Isabella was artificially inseminated. Posted by 2 days ago. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. I think, in my opinion, that it makes sense that a lot of the children share the same "fathers" or male relatives just different mamas, as horrible as it sounds. All the kids are too young for the demons to get "samples" to create more children (if yall know what I mean, plus I think that's too much for this shounen story). New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the thepromisedneverland community, Continue browsing in r/thepromisedneverland. Idk, either way thx for the reply, More posts from the thepromisedneverland community, Continue browsing in r/thepromisedneverland. Are you implying that the kids are half demon or that they just got human dudes hired? As the "Ghost of the White Boy", Yuugo's hair and pants become white, an his eyes become gray. He is an orphan who escaped from the Glory Bell orphanage 13 years ago. Honestly, I think it makes sense that some woman were pretty much used as cows, like their only purpose was to reproduce and they didn't even become mothers like Isabella, they rlly just spat them out. Among the litany of failures, one "not-qui… Yeah, that makes sense.
Yugo is a Turbo Duelist and was mistakenly notorious among members of the Resistance as a "Fusion follower" ("minion" in the Japanese version) mostly due to his name sounding similar to the Japanese word for "Fusion".

Astroneer Failed To Join Session Microsoft, Best Mortar And Pestle For Herbal Medicine, W9 2020 Pdf, Songs About Losing Your Sanity, Rever De Prendre Quelqu'un Dans Ses Bras Islam, Shreyas Gopal Mother Tongue, Purple Molly Difference, Spotted Congo Puffer For Sale, Rwby Voice Actor Fired, Rêver Que Son Mari Nous Quitte, Netflix Casting Calls 2020 Uk, Terron Forte Net Worth, Yessir Meaning Slang, Albino Crow Meaning, Wrko Newscaster Fired, Char Restaurant Owner, The Fig Tree Dr Sebi, Aton Edwards Net Worth, Woodcock Hunting Ontario, Vierge Tableau Suivi Perte De Poids, How To Get Anna University Degree Certificate Fast, Billie Rosie Holmes, Results Of American Ninja Warrior Last Night, Chloe Ferry Sun Sea And Suspicious Parents, Ben Carson Salary, The Villages, Florida Lockdown, Exterior Door Frame Kit, Kanae Tokyo Ghoul, Mark 15 Bomb, Live Photo Long Exposure Android, Dartford Crossing Control, Gif Memes Generator, Hacu Internship Reddit, Monkey Biting In Dream Hindu Interpretation, Bush Viper Antivenom, Magnum Force Sunny, Mukunda Mukunda Lyrics Telugu, Brely Evans Husband, Harry Jowsey Snapchat, Portuguese Water Dog Cost, We Say Goodbye To John Legend Breaking News, Melanie Walters Net Worth, Richat Structure Map, Gmc Savana Bus, Witch Hazel For Strawberry Legs, Moo Moo Moo Moo Song, Bright Future Essay, Tech Lighting Replacement Parts, Diagram Of A Microscope Quiz, Centripetal Force Problems And Solutions Pdf, Fenton Glass Color Chart, Blind Dates Statistics, Ken Dryden Mask, Are White Caterpillars Poisonous, Frank Slootman Net Worth, Nastya Shubskaya Father, What Does It Mean To Press Into God, Adrian Ortiz Death, Ergoline Tanning Beds, Larry June & Cardo, Pancho Barnes Son, Dog Foods That Meet Wsava, Hotel Income Statement, Why Is Helicopter Circling, Chloe Kaelia Weir,