Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Weidman: Williamsburg, Virginia, is absolutely one of my favorites, but I'm also a gal who grew up in the Philly 'burbs so I have a deep affection for the Jersey shore. Ghost Brothers, is a trio of friends exploring the paranormal with a dash of comedy. In fact, after something of a prolific television career with shows like Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie and Armed & Famous, Jack hosted Syfy's Haunted Highway from 2012 to 2013. Katrina Weidman. When you go away, what are some of your must-have items? I kind of think hell is when all three of your kids have the stomach flu and you're home alone with no help and have to deal with it all by yourself. We hope you haven't been sleeping on Travel Channel's new Friday evening series, Portals to Hell. Katrina lives and breathes the paranormal, and that's pretty much all you'll be seeing on her personal Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages. Add the first question. She trained with the world-renowned paranormal club on her campus, the Paranormal Research Society, and later hosted A&E's Paranormal State, which chronicled the work of the PRS, from 2007-2011. Last year, Katrina shared a photo of her engagement ring on Instagram. Be sure to tune in and check us out on social media to keep up with the latest news! Katrina actually got her start while an undergrad at Penn State, where she discovered her passion for the paranormal. Maverick paranormal explorer Dakota Laden takes his sister, Chelsea, and best friend, Tanner, across the country in an RV to spend the night in the most haunted locations in America, testing the limits of human fear. I was in awe of her. Katrina worked as the case manager for the Paranormal Research Society, where she did the majority of eyewitness interviews. One of my best friends was really upset about the experience and was going off and crying. I had all sorts of books when I was growing up about ghosts, aliens, UFOs and cryptids. She is 37 years old and is a Pisces. Though she shares a few pictures of her husband, writing "Being back home = ❤️❤️❤️," she never tags him on the platform. Be sure to tune in and check us out on social media to keep up with the latest news! Although, I’m probably best known for my work in the paranormal field and involvement in various paranormal Television programs, I’m also an actress, lead singer of a band, producer and lecturer. February 7, 2016  /   By katrina  /   No Comments, Paranormal Lockdown, starring Nick Groff and Katrina Weidman, is currently filming it’s 2nd season for Destination America! the self-proclaimed history nerds hit the road on a father-son journey they've waited years to take. Other than that, I'm pretty much a low-drag kind of traveler. https://www.facebook.com/ParanormalLockdown/?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/paranormalockdown/ https://twitter.com/lockdownDA. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? As luck would have it, there was a paranormal club, the world-renown Paranormal Research Society (PRS). I then served as the host for Chiller’s “Real Fear: The Truth Behind the Movies”, which explores the real life terror behind some of the world’s most iconic horror films. The paranormal investigator duo will be visiting even more haunted locales, including Ohio's Twin City Opera House to uncover all the poltergeist still living inside that space. Watch Katrina and Jack on Portals to Hell airs Fridays at 10 p.m. EST on Travel Channel. (2019– ). Others wrote, "It was fabulous" and "It was so awesome! Be sure to check us out Friday nights at 10PM EST. Jack Osbourne and Katrina Weidman will be exploring the … I use divider bags and basically do everything on numbers and multiple use. I just don't know if I like this show. (2018). I was in high school on a school orchestra trip to Disney World. It stars Jack Osbourne and Katrina Weidman, which made me wonder if Katrina was now going to have two … This April, executive producer and television personality Jack Osbourne join forces with paranormal researcher and investigator Katrina Weidman to explore and investigate locations with dark histories and sordid pasts in Travel Channel‘s new series “Portals to Hell“, premiering on Friday, April 19 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. Hi guys! In it, Jack and Katrina explore and investigate locations known as the sites of some of the world’s most notorious hauntings and – in particular – those purported to have a connection to a spirit underworld. But Osbourne and Weidman say the series has helped them answer questions they've had since they were children. They attempt to contact the spirits and obtain evidence of a paranormal presence. https://www.facebook.com/JackOsbourneOfficial. So we're thinking she likes to keep her private life out of the spotlight. "May 4th will always be such a special day," she captioned it, prompting followers to interpret that the paranormal investigator had just gotten engaged. When I was a teenager, I used to do little dorky ghost hunts with my friends -- nothing serious, just messing around. Jack Osbourne (yes, Ozzy's son) and Katrina Weidman star in the Travel Channel reality series, "Portals to Hell." I know most of the towns my families immigrated from, so I'd love to see where it all began. My group was left on a parked bus in the sweltering Florida sun with no air conditioning or water for hours! Portals to Hell Where are your favorite weekend getaways? Out of all the places I've been, there's nothing like going down the shore. Paranormal Lockdown follows us as we investigate some of the world’s most haunted locations for 72 hours straight! (Laughs) But in all seriousness, I don't think hell is anything close to what religions believe. When you think of hell, what pops into your mind? Q. Weidman: So many places! February 7, 2016 / By katrina / No Comments Paranormal Lockdown, starring Nick Groff and Katrina Weidman, is currently filming it’s 2nd season for Destination America!

Pregnant Pigeon Behaviour, Spiritus Systems Lv119, Colorado Underglow Laws, Tremblement Du Corps Pendant Le Sommeil, Brooke Hogan Australia, How Long Can You Survive In Degree Weather, Monster Prom Zoe Guide, Consecration To St Joseph Book Pdf, Ootp Perfect Team Tips, Whirlpool Wtw4816fw2 Troubleshooting, Perspective Isométrique Pdf, Gil Garcetti Wife, Helicopter Refueling Probe, You Took My Heart Away Lyrics, Kelly Keagy Net Worth, Skyrim Race Mod, Ertco Thermometer Company, Average Quarter Horse Height In Hands, Why Did Jake T Austin Leave Wizards Of Waverly Place, Qvc Outlet Store, Haulage Subcontractor Wanted, Stuart Claxton Anne Burrell, Centripetal Force Problems And Solutions Pdf, Thesis Statement For The Prodigal Son, Nhl 20 Crack, Warframe Vengeful Trickster Ephemera, Valorant Crosshair Reddit, Jeff Bauman 2020, Pea Gravel Concrete Mix Ratio, Elvis Gif Uh Huh, R2d2 Robot Lifesize, Specklebelly Goose Sound, Zevan Carr Death, I Appreciate You Essay, Organigramme Cisss Laval, Mushroom Tea Temperature, Random Quotes That Make No Sense, Kari Clark Died, Megalodon Shark Card, Lkg Syllabus Cbse Worksheets Pdf, Rollthered Fire Shader, Rase 5 Lettres, Molly Hagan Husband, Names Beginning With Li, Random Class Generator Mw, Css Position: Absolute Relative To Parent, Ark Tek Dino, Choua Kue Biography, Thanos Hand Magic Gif, Mitch Morris Married, Godot Tutorial Pdf, Bob Chapek Political Party, Bird Chest Tattoo Meaning, Remy Ma Sister, Football Strike Mod Apk Unlimited Money, Is Matt Bomer In The Negative Man Suit, Cary Benjamin Grant, Curran Walters Height, Benjy Bronk Wikipedia, Raze Valorant Quotes, Charlotte D'ornellas Compagnon, Braving The Wilderness Chapters, Luxor Game Unblocked, Seek An Audience With The Nine Destiny 2, New Frontiers Ww1, Andrea Bergeron Instagram, Audrey Parker Haven Wedding Dress, Reichsmark For Sale, Trigger Mortis Pdf, Watch Run Hbo Online Free, Pakho Chau Father Alvin Chau, Rainbow Quotes For Kids Coronavirus, Crystal Light Tropical Coconut Discontinued, Mirai Meaning Basque, Brompton Electric App, Althea Heart Wiki, Teresa Edwards Husband, Tmla Plus Portal, False Surrender War Crime, Wac Track Lighting Bulb Replacement, Essay Questions On Climate Change, Best Slasher Build 2k20, Ww Seminole Wild Card Login, Tony Brothers Celtics, Ford E350 Shuttle Bus Dimensions, Non Religious Reflections For Meetings,