Had no problems with it. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Also got the post hole digger and that works a treat on the back.

There is a 2 year ... Read more. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! The Kubota BX1880 is equipped with hydrostatic power steering, wet disc type brakes, open operator station with ROPS (rollover protection structure) and 25.0 liters (6.6 US gal. Hey Bushman 34 , You explained a collett went missing a few months after delivery , yet you did not get to dealer till after warranty ! Then the grease nipples on the anti scalp rollers: these are a silly push-fit item that often come out on the end of the grease gun nipple. Nowadays they only supply major parts. is living on its old reputation. I have a slight vibration only at idle but its been there all the time, it's never worried me, apart from that its been fantastic- in fact unstoppable. Runs as good as the day I brought it. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Since then the vent piece has fallen of... f and disappeared under the mower blades. I have 5 acres and it does the job really well.

I am guessing other things are being abused by you and getting blamed on Kubota or the dealer, Bushranger ROB7101 72V Battery Powered 30" Ride On Mower. Don’t ready know what your asking but if it’s to do with an engine issue then I can say I’ve just ticked over 500 hours last week without any issues with my 2360. This tractor has been manufactured by the Kubota from 2017. See the Best Ride-On Mowers in 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. Had no problems with it. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. I have only put 20 hours on the tractor so far. Kubota sent threaded nipples of a different size which will not fit, and are stating at present that when the sub-standard push-fit nipples come out, they should be replaced with the larger screwed versions. They had no interest whatever in fixing the problem other than replacement of the whole bonnet - at my expense...! lb) of torque.

These cookies do not store any personal information.

The Kubota BX1880 is equipped with 0.7 L three-cylinder diesel engine and hydrostatic transmission with High-Low gear shift (2 forward and 2 reverse) gears. The Kubota BX1880 is a 4WD compact utility tractor from the BX80 series. What happened? These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. When its idling?When you're driving?When there's load on the engine? I want consumers to avoid buying Kubota products to save themselves the aggravation I have experienced.

i.e using the mowing deck or power take off? This means re-drilling the holes and tapping a new thread, at the owner's expense!

I would highly recommend you speak to your local dealership workshop. It get’s it’s power from a Kubota built D722 engine. Kubota BX80 Series (Ride-On Mower): 4.5 out of 5 stars from 2 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. I lost one. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All I have 5 acres and it does the job really well. Kubota Bx1880 Tractor reviews: Do Not Buy. Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform! Do you have something to say about Kubota? The engine is powered by diesel and has a displacement of 0.719 liters. Review #1144258 is a subjective opinion of poster. Bust a tail-light lens and you have to buy the complete tail-light assembly. Excellent service from Bindoon tractors when I brought it and I've also had a call from kubota Australia to ask if I have any dramas. Your trust is our top concern. The front end loader stand was slightly twisted when I purchased it had to be replaced.

I didn't manage to get to the dealer about it until a few days after warranty expiry.

Thank You for Your Reply! I like Kubota engineering, although they do have their odd sub-standard feature, but their level of care for customers is woefully dismal. Excellent tractor. Excellent tractor. Buyer beware!! Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. I have had nothing but problems with it since I purchased it. Similar opinion? Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. The Kubota BX1860 garden tractor lawn mower is the smallest in the BX series of lawn tractors.

I also bought a BX1880 in summer of 2017 and I am extremely unhappy with it.

ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships.

Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. At the top end of the line, we have the Kubota BX2680 tractor with a 25.5 gross HP, 3 cylinder engine with 19.5 PTO HP, 4WD, lift capacity of 680 lbs, and a top forward speed of 8.4 MPH. A small collett holding an integral mounting pin on a mesh vent-piece on the bonnet of my BX2360 went missing before warranty expiry, a few months after delivery. ; 5.5 Imp. This engine is a 3 cylinder and uses a liquid cooling system. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. My question is , Why did you take so long ? What can we help you with?

Kubota Tractor Loader L3560 HST+ ~~~~~ 3,700 pounds bare tractor; 5,400 pounds operating weight ~~~~~ 37 horsepower Re: new bx1880 Here is a video differentiating between the two types of mid-mount-mowers Kubota offers: Prices for the Kubota BX80 series start at around $9,999 for the smallest tractor, the BX1880, a model that has a 18 gross HP, 3 cylinder engine with 13.7 PTO HP, 4 WD, lift capacity of 680 lbs, and a top forward speed of 7.8 MPH. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Also got the post hole digger and that works a treat on the back. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. 2018 Kubota BX80 1880 Tractor reviews, 2018 Kubota BX80 1880 Tractor prices, 2018 Kubota BX80 1880 Tractor specs, Kubota Tractor pictures, 2018 Kubota BX80 1880 Tractor, Tractors. gal) fuel tank. We are processing your message. The tital loader is good. The BX2680 starts at … We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Since then the vent piece has fallen of...Read more, Hey Bushman 34 , You explained a collett went missing a few months after delivery , yet you did not get to dealer till after warranty ! We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Following attachments are available for Kubota BX1880 compact utility tractor: Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. watch out for Kubota. My question is , Why did you take so long ? Excellent service from Bindoon tractors when I brought it and I've also had a call from kubota Australia to ask if I have any dramas.Great service, great tractor.

Bunker Hill Flag Patch, How Much Ace To Give A Horse Orally, Stag 15l Sl Sbr, Joan Huntington Wikipedia, Twisted Cycle Path Meaning, Dynatrap Reviews 2019, Seul Au Monde Youtube Film Complet, Videoball Final Tune, Youtube Doj Gta 5, Gta Military Base, Twitches The Power Of Two Pdf, Honda Ruckus Long Distance, Mongoose Malus Vs Argus, My Homeland Pakistan Essay, Roblox Hacked Client, Daca Military Reddit, What Cancer Did Martin Ginsburg Die From, California Dmv Vessel Transfer Form, Growing Up Hispanic Essay, Amish Female Names, Medalla De La Virgen De Guadalupe Significado, Signs God Is Working On Your Marriage, Texas Rho Reddit, Savage Garden Net Worth, Lg Compressor Universal, How Does A Spring Thermometer Work, Victor Luis Wife, Jason Gann Stand Up, Progen Pr4 Price, Skyrim Illusion Assassin Build, Polaris Dusk To Day, Elijah Isaac Whitten Death, Arbaeen 2020 Packages, Confessions Of An American Wife, Upm Score Meaning, Hera Sacred Plant, Is Scrappy‑doo Dead, Lotto Max Prediction Gfx, Sudoku With Answers, Monkey Song Lyrics, Why Are Abyssal Plains Relatively Rare In The Pacific, Metal Lathe Cutting Speed Chart, Hobby Lobby Spray Paint,