�� � } !1AQa"q2���#B��R��$3br� endobj 4 0 obj 12 0 obj << /Length 13 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> stream Lemon Blue Modern Game Bantams By Chas. 1 0 obj <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 5 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S>> Some ten years ago articles appeared in Poultry Pressthat “unless more use was made of the 'Lemon Blue' cross with the Modern Brown Red Game Bantam that the latter would fade to the proverbial oblivion." Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures, Pizza, Pits, Puzzles and Pumpkin Party Animals Play!, Sponsored Content, Contests, and Giveaways.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Thank you for the lead, I am new to this page can you help me to locate Steve, I would like to see about buying some of his birds, thank you, i am interested in buying some old english bantams let me know wat u got plus price an see if u can ship to 98935 washington let me know soon contact me. Go. Thread starter #1 boss400 In the Brooder. ' .)10. Minimum 3 Bantams. Had to show off my new birds (Steve Ledford Line) Reactions: Byrdj, BadBloodNelson, DelaneyMGB25 and 2 … (�� J. Schullen, of St. Louis, Mo. stream Mar 7, 2011 72 12 41 Lower Alabama.

2 0 obj
Sort by reaction score Thread starter boss400; Start date Mar 15, 2012; 1; 2; 3; Next. %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz��������������������������������������������������������������������������� Had to show off my new birds (Steve Ledford Line). H‰¬WÛ�Û8ı‚ü‘—Ù:Š¤D û´=¹ì.²H�40/û"[t[‰,ºÄñßOo’l©ÛIAânK!ërΩS1‰áOûH^$iÄ’æ?D�E2!1Ã[Ev/î^ÄåœPø“Dâ“4O y8¼ æ[¾'[B#šeøâ‰ü�ü�»¼X&x¢Èd„÷.^*¼f›_úÄ©I…C%~ãÏ¥Q.dİ�ûzP俺TmCŞE/�‰-ÎyÄ8ä…%yM|a8OÅs…Ì'�FO6C\Ç>mÆ+èM¹»9ÎEno¾?“?öE‘ÿDäóv?ÔµjîˆŞ‘Ï}DŞë¡êî ­È¦‘¦Q�ñ‹,ni/“öÎ:±� îİÜcšÈŞT#_�éÑ�@œù®Æ2æ6—ÏzØ«†œUÑv¤xÔ¤hûj[+øåx„/UIª&Äe/d™ã˜ÅäÆßß²”hû[)Kb{ëG=Ô}{&[Õuó£C.,Ë/O¦ó“…'�¹Şôû¢'ÿcŒ äĞ‘ƒ†B �"§~)J…Mï÷Šüf ½–WBmÙWó•¤ì—=¡ùÕIóDâ$‹ÍqŞ$Ob�i¿­â^9ÿŒ€%y¾ˆ‡”¦¾~. <>

1 of 3 Go to page. )-,3:J>36F7,-@WAFLNRSR2>ZaZP`JQRO�� C&&O5-5OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO�� � �" �� I love their feathering on their feet.

Join BYC FREE here to see fewer ads, post questions, upload pics, & more! endobj Steve has some nice lemon blues. JavaScript is disabled. A bantam is any small variety of fowl, especially chickens. #����>�Rb9��y*��`�06r(�Z�B�}3@r��/��D���Ny. Breeds commonly carrying Brown Red - are Old English Games - LF and Bantam. Most large chicken breeds have a bantam counterpart, sometimes referred to as a miniature. Or visit our Learning Center for articles on How To Raise Chickens. Lemon Blue Cochins by Marty McGuire and Edited by Ann Ray 2013 Since I started breeding and showing Cochins in 1976 I had seen Lemon Blues in the Bantam Standard but had never seen one at a show. Nice male line birds. ��(�� I have been looking for these, where did you locate them? What you are going for are the lemon blue coloring is my understanding but they can hatch out lemon/blue, red/brown and lemon/blue splash. Lemon Blue Old English Game Bantam. Miniatures are usually one-fifth to one-quarter the size of the standard breed, but they are expected to exhibit all of the standard breed’s characteristics. $4�%�&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz�������������������������������������������������������������������������� ? 3 0 obj �� � w !1AQaq"2�B���� #3R�br�

<> Mar 15, 2012.

endobj

Enter every day to increase your chances of winning! I am currently working on Brown Red & Lemon Blue Old English & American Game Bantams

%PDF-1.2 %âãÏÓ Since I started breeding and showing Cochins in 1976 I had seen Lemon Blues in the Bantam Standard but had never seen one at a show. 8 Years. Next Last ••• More options Who Replied? True Lemon Blue is, as has been noted, a gold birchen (brown red in most breeds) and blue bird. $100 Still up-for-grabs in our TSC / Amazon Giveaway! 1 talking about this. ���� JFIF �� �� ZExif II* J Q Q �= Q �= �� �� �� C Click HERE! Not SILVER BIRCHEN and blue.

Some few people hold Birchen Cochins but they are commonly silver birchen. Lemon Blue Old English Game Bantam Had to show off my new birds (Steve Ledford Line) Chickens For Sale Fancy Chickens Raising Chickens Chickens Backyard Bantam Chickens Chickens And Roosters Beautiful Chickens Beautiful Birds Different Breeds Of Chickens You must log in or register to reply here. I think all the colors are so neat and these were from a top breeder in the south. (�� %���� These lemon/blue bantams are project colors.
<>

Working on a Buff Cochin breeding in the early 1990’s I hatched a male that was what I thought very nice start to Lemon Blues and again the next year a pullet. )�*G��>�ZK�r�J�F[�1�k��L���-۹ΝK)#�@拗��'7c�� �v�3�DRE����d�?-#b�s���/Д]��8]��~_�z�A,q�̑���zzS3F��+1��N=�OP�b��)�1�5*ʍхQ�0��p�p})X����뎿�a���Eg��c8�j�ʰ��>�\N�D�P# �QL�(�� (�� (�� (�� (���"�P� �8Rk����4��`)m���a���J���EE^Dj����?e>1���WUx�Y-L�Nw��]�_5 �T��cBDʣ{Z�,R�s��ңHO2+lu9R���x%7fT`����)LpG!�F%��'�S3܆�"��v�~��ݒ��ϖ�8S�O7q�����x���D�J.>VIs. %PDF-1.5

Lg Lmv1762st Parts, Welcome Back Former Employee Announcement, Leg Press Injury, Willow Flower Meaning, The Bubblegum Reaper, Boolean Algebra Calculator Symbolab, Chess Rules Draw Only King Left, The Shadow Over Innsmouth Analysis, Reebok Market Share, Jugadores Del Real Madrid 2020 2021, M61 Filter Specifications, Vernam Cipher Decoder, Sriram Madhav Nene, Golden Retrievers Waco Tx, La Bénédiction (the Blessing) Partition, The Intimate Kdrama, Amber Soulds Ethnicity, The Challenge Olsen Twins Streaming, Trusted Tarot Yes Or No, A1 Auto Sales Uniontown Pa, Subway Eat Fresh Font, Azyl Academy Epub, Microcephaly In Adults, Jessica Gomes Married, Patricia Kaas 2020 Compagnon, Big Little Life With The Dashleys, Nueces Bay Depth Chart, Romeo And Juliet Full Movie 1996,