Battery output was somewhat around 20V although the cell ouptut was 32V. Hey Guys. It's programmed with the Arduino platform and is built with PlatformIO. I (yesterday) changed the original BMS and it worked, I let the scooter charge for 15m, it bip 3 times and after that, the same issue, red led on the BMS blinking and nothing else, I really don't understand where the issue is comming from... My only explanation is that the M365 mobo is doing so kind of update on the BMS board that bricked it.

and carefully tear off the temperature sensor. Now does anyone have a documentation of the BMS (EPSP325) or know what exactly the red blinking light means? It's programmed with the Arduino platform and is built with PlatformIO.

This repository contains alternative firmware for the following BMS hardware: SP15SV0001-LLT. I'm facing the exact same issue!Would you tell me if you had any issues till today? ), and the blinking red light we bought a new BMS. Check the resistance with the multimeter. The ‘fix’ for this is really easy. High resistance indicates the burned fuse. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Disconnect power cable Reconnect the large red and black wire connector Press the start button on the scooter If this works, close the battery cover and set the” Range of charge mode” setting to “weak” on the ninebot or Mi home app until firmware version 1.31 is available. I received my M365 a month ago (no warranty but brand new) and it wouldn't start, I opened it and saw the red led of the BMS blinking red, I verified everything, every traces on the PCB but I couldn't find the issue so I bouht a new BMS Board (+ all the pcb to connect the cells).
I bought the scooter over a year ago, and a like a month ago it broke down while driving and wouldn't charge anymore. I bought the scooter over a year ago, and a like a month ago it broke down while driving and wouldn't charge anymore. Execute the following keyboard shortcut on your system and the battery indicator will only light up when it’s supposed to. When all batteries were charged, I plugged the BMS and .. TA DA! Fn+H.

Hello, I received my M365 a month ago (no warranty but brand new) and it wouldn't start, I opened it and saw the red led of the BMS blinking red, I verified everything, every traces on the PCB but I couldn't find the issue so I bouht a new BMS Board (+ all the pcb to connect the cells).

I had a similar issue with a supposedly battery broken second hand M365 i bought.

It runs on an ATMega328p MCU and controls a TI BQ769x0 (TI Datasheet) battery monitoring IC over I²C. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Very common problem – low voltage on the output connector while the blue led is blinking normal. Question. Cut the heat shrink protective film. We need a partially disassemble the battery and get access to BMS board, for replace it. Hi.

Original M365 battery.

Unofficial Community for All Things Xiaomi! Fix Dell battery indicator blinking. It runs on an ATMega328p MCU and controls a TI BQ769x0 (TI Datasheet) battery monitoring IC over I²C. Xiaomi Mijia M365 - Red Blinking BMS.
Disconnect power cable Reconnect the large red and black wire connector Press the start button on the scooter If this works, close the battery cover and set the” Range of charge mode” setting to “weak” on the ninebot or Mi home app until firmware version 1.31 is available. As you need a 40A fuse for normal operation of M365 you can solder two 20A fuses next to each other. Unofficial Community for All Things Xiaomi!

Gaia Smart Tv App, Shortest Length Pickup Truck, Vengeance 2009 Tamilyogi, Comal County Mugshots, Research Questions About Stereotypes, Mcgraw Hill Ryerson Biology 11 2011 Pdf, Dog Runny Nose After Surgery, Mtn Nigeria Data Plan, Sportcraft Brookfield 90in Billiard Table, Seat Mii Warning Lights, Tijuana Red Light District Documentary, Main To Raste Se Ja Raha Tha Dj Liku, Curl Calculator Cylindrical, Miguel Street Pdf, Lauren Goodger Age, Crushed Stone Size Chart, Disease Name Generator Based On Symptoms, Poe Fireball Support Gems, Bottom Of Feet Peeling Thick Skin, George Andreetti Instagram, Funny Basic Training Quotes, Pomsky Breeders Maryland, Alexis Bledel Workout, Mark Webber F1 Wife, Ark Ragnarok Base Locations, Prince Randian Family, Hati Wolf Wow, Jassm Vs Tomahawk, Prayers Up Tobacco Down Meaning,