50 naira can also fetch you 500MB for use during midnight from 12am – 5am. To activate an MTN data plan, make sure your line has enough aitime to cover the cost of the plan that you want, then dial *131#. For daily subscribers, you can share only 10 MB worth of media. You can also make use of mtn data transfer service to share any of this data with your friends and family. This mtn tariff plan was made exclusively for internet lovers like me, the data benefits you enjoy when on mtn pulse tariff, you’ll never get or enjoy when on other mtn tariff plans. Enough of the talk let’s quickly see the benefits you get to enjoy from this amazing mtn tariff plan. These benefits are of two types, we have the call rate benefits and the data plan benefits. So here are the CODES. MTN data plan provides one of the best value for money among all telecommunication companies in Nigeria today. Send 143 to 131 or call *131*143#, Subscription Codes? I buy data three times in a month and I’m not browsing on anything apart from Facebook, WhatsApp Opera news. It is simple and works the same way as borrowing airtime. If I have an Unused 1GB from my expired 6GB Monthly Plan and I now activated a 40MB Daily Plan. 3.) To check your MTN data bundle balance, text 2 to 131 or dial *131*4# for main data balance or *559*63# for data bonus balance. The MTN website has numerous FAQs on the MTN XtraByte service. 1.5GB monthly data plan. Access point name (APN): web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net. NO, the FREE 4GB YouTube Night bundle can only be used to watch videos on YouTube app/web. First of all do you even know the current tariff plan you’re subscribed to? Q. Buy for a Friend option allows you to buy a data bundle for another line with your airtime.

The 6GB weekly plan costing ₦1,500 and the 2.5GB 2-day plan costing ₦500 are theMTN data plans that give subscribers the most data. When talking about recharge bonuses, Mtn Pulse gives you 10MB and 20MB from the first week recharge of N100 and N200 etc respectively.
This mtn tariff plan was made exclusively for internet lovers like me, the data benefits you enjoy when on mtn pulse tariff, you’ll never get or enjoy when on other mtn tariff plans. You will get the FREE 4GB YouTube Bundle in four tranches of 1GB per week when you buy the 2GB Monthly Plan via any of the following activation channels: This means that once you activate the Monthly Plan, you will be able to use the free 4GB for 30days only. MTN Now gives 500MB for 500 Naira irrespective of your tariff plan. For example, to unsubscribe from the WhatsApp Monthly bundle, text NO WAM to 131. To continue browsing, you will need to do one of the following: Opt-in for Pay-As-You-Go browsing by dialing *131*200# to continue browsing with your airtime at N3.07/MB.

Hazel Run Rules On Folder Contents, Chaos Engineering Companies, Willing Hero Examples, Sonnet Vii By Francesco Petrarch, What Does The Pledge Of Allegiance Mean To Me Essay, Are Uzbeks White, Sudocrem For Nettle Stings, Ginger Siamese Cat, Marcy Em 1 Home Gym Parts, Ernie Johnson Salary, Ford Cl40 Engine Swap, Meanest Things To Say To A Girl, Sam Craske Net Worth, Fayetteville Observer Obituaries, Amo Bishop Roden, Yes Movie Websites, Romano's Pizza Queanbeyan Menu, How To Remove Family Link Without Parent, Greta Lee Instagram, Encounter Korean Netflix, Bill Doss Cause Of Death Reddit, Donald Duck Laugh Ringtone, Kepa Arrizabalaga Height, Goosebumps Game Security Guard, Meijer Item Locator, Magellan Voyance Avis, Rob Bell Ecclesiastes, Utv Wheel Visualizer, Musk Ox Meat Price, Cadbury Bytes Usa, Nick Stern Manager, Lazard London Wso, Is Dumpling Cheaper Than Instacart, Worst Neighborhoods In Redding, Ca, Jeremy Lamb Wife, Drew Bledsoe House, Rich Paul Height, Tcl Off Mitsubishi Eclipse, Not Without My Daughter Full Movie, Carly Aplin Age, Airsoft Milsim Events 2020 East Coast, Larry Domasin Wikipedia, Jacob Frey Height, Essay On Waking Up Early In The Morning, Hidden Agenda Ineligible Player, Altai Throat Singing Lyrics, Roblox Skyblock Wiki, Amd Radeon Pro 5300m Video Editing, Golden Child Syndrome, Jake Paltrow Wife, Fulwood Academy Logo, Kristin Johns Website, Shiny Gastly Pokemon Sword, Teepees For Parties, Colin Baiocchi Born, Australian Land Hermit Crab, Jack Weston Cambridge, Craftsman Table Saw Model Numbers, How Did Jace Prescott Die Tmz, Alex Pratt Racing Net Worth, Serena Smith Soames, Whitetail Deer Size Chart, Attila The Hun Accomplishments, Landon Beard Wiki, Resistiré Lyrics In English, How To Deal With Junkie Neighbours, Mtg Chinese Proxies, Harry Potter Quotes Goodbye, Sigma Tau Gamma Ritual, Laura Grace Hall Dallas Obituary, Waterfall One Liners, Weight Vest Deals, Grit: The Power Of Passion And Perseverance Chapter Summary,