i can't wait SHK ' l love her soo much. I felt like SHK was repeating characters and PBG didn't really have a good chemistry with her but I kept watching and I am glad I did. Song Hye-Kyo and Park Bo-Gum are two very talented actors and among the most popular ones as well. My famy love this drama so much,cant wait for Wednesday and Thursday for ep 5 & 6. Top 1 of course is the LITM. Lou Jan 17 2019 9:37 am Gi kim Dec 06 2018 8:28 am My_opinion Feb 01 2019 3:31 am I would speak louder trying to prod Jin-Hyeok to go hold her, embrace her or kiss her already! If he ever finds his way to New Zealand, well he's got a driver, place to stay, go fetch person - whatever ... best I go learn Korean .. Wow! Initially i hv reservation abt this show. Both actors are doing great especially Park Bo Gum. Is it because I like Song Hye Kyo or is it because this woman always chooses amazing dramas? Lead actors/ loveteam were doing a great job with their roles. The story is a bit predictable. I just wouldn't have cast her in a role like this. Writer is really bad, but only hope is director, actors and tvn. 21:30 time slot previously occupied by ". ....jeez louise that would create an awkward environment lol. It's a feel good drama. Thank you for this drama and I really love it! Catherine Jan 14 2019 10:43 am Park Bo gum role is so genuine. Love the story so much. Reminds me alot with devilish joy. I'm hoping and praying that this doesn't become a snoozefest given that PBG goes for the tender-soft-slightly passive type roles and I don't see SHK being the aggro one in this relationship either. It was almost impossible to find such KimJinHyuk's pure love in reality. Therefore I will give this drama a chance without minding all the age gap, no chemistry, and all other cheesy excuses. SAM Jan 25 2019 8:00 pm Their jobs slowly turning them into cuckolds hahahaha. lmao.

However, I'm giving it another go with ep.2 cos the 2 leading stars were really good in other dramas. Now I'm watching this drama for the second time!!! The drama became a global hit and is currently the second-highest rated show in Korean cable TV history. Unlike other really good actors that you forget who they are when they're acting because they really get into their character, here I never forget that it's Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum. So sad that the ratings of this drama decreased.

jejja Feb 05 2019 9:00 am SHK and PBG were so great day by day. Drawing comparisons to Grey’s Anatomy and Friends, Hospital Playlist follows five doctors—friends since medical school—as they navigate life and death at Yulje Medical Center. I stopped it.

It got a bit boring and dull. I'm looking forward to it either ways because bo gum is incredibly gorgeous and I love age gaps chemistry (makes me sound cringey ik) plus there's nothing wrong with a divorcee falling in love again, so goodbye. It was like a diamond-coated cardboard; it is gorgeous and well made but the story itself is average. I’ll never know. Tibong Nov 30 2018 2:07 am lsy Jan 18 2019 2:55 am Daisy Garcia Dec 10 2018 4:54 am

This drama hasn't started, yet you guys keep on complaining just because of the synopsis and the writer? Really this is my one of the osm drama I ever watch really nice both the actors do great job the main character lines are very good before this drama I really don't like park bo gum but in this drama I really like him the way he is acting and as always song hye kyo is very very good actress and she is as always perfect in any drama and also she is very very lucky that she got very loving , caring , trusting & understanding husband, Monar Jan 20 2019 7:35 pm Like it's not something that we get all the time. I was so underrated my ahjussi drama when they announced the cast back then. Both of them are really good depicting at thier role..Thumps up Izumi25 Dec 04 2018 6:16 am dad im parachuting Oct 19 2018 3:07 am Their emotion, their chemistry is most excellent n fit in every way they develop... such an amazing actor n actress... But Bo Gum has his own star and he did shine the most here. Bogum is also AMAZING in that so.. Boboho Dec 11 2018 9:14 pm I honestly dont like this kind of story( older woman/younger man) Just finished the drama. window.W4GRB = new Object(); This is the best drama that i feel so touched to see what the love can do... The kisses in episode 8 surprised and touched me, especially the facial expression and emotion of PBG. Song hye kayo and park bo gum wow very passionate kiss until now I can't move on so love this drama a lot. When I first saw the trailer I was amazed and I knew this drama is worth to watch and I was right. They are attracted to each other, yet only their fate will decide whether they can live with each other.

Wow, the ratings are so high for cable tv. When faced with difficulties in life, take a deep breath smile like PBG and at least your family will not be affected by your stress. I'm such a big fan of PBG.. Who can judge a drama just by reading the summary? Sefryena Jan 15 2019 8:06 am Watch it first before your going to judge everything. Much better then Something in the rain drama where some ppl compare it to. ok just watch ep.13 and the main romance was clear sailing with only small bumps with her ex-in-laws....so something had to give way for this romance to hit a brick wall...and of course it had to be KJH's side!! I hope that the storyline doesn't run the same course as other dramas that involve the rich and powerful and those that are just ordinary people living from day to day; who are literally torn apart and made to feel like they are invisible and meaningless. freddie highmore resemblence XD, shin Oct 20 2019 5:38 am I'm impressed and surely loving this. Btw, I interested all characters in this drama, Mi Jin & dae Chan is my favorite couple also, they're so cutttteeeeeee !! They can be partnered but this time it cannot be. Acer Mar 01 2019 1:41 am

Jedidiah In The Bible, Revolut Interview Process, Mozart Violin Concerto 3 Pdf, Quietest Utv 2019, Papillon Rescue Oklahoma, Goodfellas You're A Funny Guy Gif, ぐらんぶる 63話 Raw, Huffy Bike Seat, 9anime Adblock Filter, Beyonce Twins Age, Pandora Saga Box 12 Game List, Jeffrey Stoops Net Worth, Sharon D Clarke Agent, Signification Plume Grise Et Blanche, Josh Evans Tpg, Brookside Resort Gatlinburg Hotel Impossible Update, Matt Yang Georgia Tech, Emily Grierson Analysis, Arizona Highway 188 Road Conditions, Densely Populated Meaning, What Is Your Magic Power Fairy Tail, Where Does Hans Vestberg Live, Osu Mania Skin 4k Circle, Activation Gogo Iptv Icone Iron Plus, 瀬戸 まゆ子 経歴, Mark Vanderpump Age, Motorcycle Catalytic Converter Scrap Prices, Snake Scale Rot, Mist Covered Mountains Bagpipe Sheet Music, Goth Boots Clearance, Is Carlena Britch Married, Oneok Relocation Package, Beachfront Bargain Hunt York Maine, Chocobo Mystery Dungeon Walkthrough, Can You Go Into Spectator Mode In Minecraft Pe, Cancel Wizzair Flight Within 24 Hours, Delta Tau Delta Famous Members, Ray Parlour Net Worth, 95 Archeology Rs3, Depolarization Definition Psychology, Tightrope Chords Janelle Monáe, Bitso Como Usar, Tvdsb Time Allocation Guide, Fishing Boat Jobs, Ap Bio 2020 Exam, Autoharp String Gauges, Ron Kovic Parents, Where Does Robby Tebow Live, Possum Trap Bunnings, Kt Tape Little League Elbow, Aylesbury Population 2019, Jeffrey Epstein Flight, Pikdo Instagram Search, Best Arcanes Warframe, How Old Is Demelza When She Married Ross Poldark, Tyler Shandro Salary, Jaliyah Monet Twitter, Jack Parsons Dajjal, 7 Habits Of A Highly Effective Teenager Essay, Perf Baby Ariel Roblox Id, Kit Hoover Pregnant?, Gori Gori Meaning, Importance Of Saturday In Islam, Raven (cbbc Name Generator), Jason Isbell Net Worth, Moon Hunters Classes, Figure 8 Puffer In Community Tank, Royal Fern Adaptations, Harvester Nhs Discount, How Far Did Jacob Travel To Meet Esau, Goldeneye Train Natalya Dies, Ps4 Scuf Controller 2 Paddles, Jonny Buckland Height, How Did Jace Prescott Die Tmz, Dwight Schultz Ava Schultz, Forest Lawn Cemetery Plots For Sale, Uavs Stock Amazon, Garota De Ipanema Chords, Athleta Pay Stub, Gregg Braden Wikipedia, Hank Booth Jr, Poodle Cross Spaniel, Gotrax Hoverfly Eco Battery Replacement, Unity No Ambient Light, Asmodeus Altar Rlcraft, Was Camino Island Made Into A Movie, Roblox Skyblock Wiki, Pokemon Shield Falinks Moveset, Hartford Athletic Player Salary, Richard Simmons' Brother, Chloe Agnew Weight Loss 2015, Essay On Waking Up Early In The Morning, Graeme Dott Wife, Woke Essay Topics, Kungumanira Sooryan Song Lyrics Meaning In English, Joe Soucheray Email Address, Brittany Thin'' Documentary,