It's fun to watch them buzz around the tank investigating everything. Quite a mix, I know, but there's harmony in there. theres a reason for that. It went after the barbs and clouds at first but couldn't catch them and now he doesn't bother anyone! They require a ton of constant maintinence and need a least a 55 gallon tank for two of them. 20 gallon tank fake rock and drift wood fake and live plants. . They can be nippy, so I don't recommend keeping them with just anyone. Still have questions? I currently have 470 liter marine aquarium with all of my figure 8 puffers completely alive and kicking in my aquarium with many of my marine fishes. Age of Aquariums > Freshwater Fish > Figure 8 Pufferfish - Tetraodon biocellatus, I've had these guys for several months. They are very aggressive and i wouldnt reccomend getting them for any community tank. First off, no matter what anyone says, figure eight and green spotted puffers are high end brackish water fish and will not survive in a frestwater tank. With a combination of beauty and motion, they are a good investment for someone with time to care for them. If you're looking for something out of the ordinary, the Figure 8 puffer may be what you seek! Even when not startled, figure 8 puffers have a roly-poly appearance. edit: i did infact forget to mention they are sold as freshwater but are not suited for freshwater tanks. Get your answers by asking now. For this reason, they should be kept in a decent sized tank in case they grow to the full 20 cm size. I have a Figure 8 puffer living in a tank with a two angels, six penguin tetras, a sailfin pleco, a clown pleco, three tiger barbs and a siamese fighting fish. The thing I've found is to keep them all well fed, and suck up any debris on the bottom so nothing rots. There is some debate as to their adult size. I don't even keep the Dwarf Puffs with them because of the possibility of the Dwarfs being bitten by the Figure 8's. If you are looking to start a brackish puffer tank, try it. I think that Figure 8's are less aggressive and more suitable for a community tank. The two I have live by themselves in a 100 L tank. I highly recommend this puffer, though keep them well fed, as when hungry they'll let you know by nipping their tank mates' fins. Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. ? After a few days, they would come out to play when I looked in the tank. I have 1 mollie 1 dwarf gourami and 4 kuhli loaches. I currently have a nice little community tank, with guppies, platies, corydoras catfish, a fighter fish, and they all get on fine. Brine shrimp, chopped beefheart, clam, mussel, krill, live ghost shrimp---any and all of these are relished by the Figure 8. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. I have 2 F-8 puffers named Moose the larger and Calamity the smaller. puffers have sharp beaks and will bite CHUNKS out of the other fish in your tank. I've heard they can and i've heard they can't. They are fun to watch, buzzing around the tank like bumble bees and are a great focal point in a tank, as whenever my friends/relatives look at my tank it's my puffer they always seem to like and talk about.

Vincent Herbert 2020, Biblical Meaning Of February, Handover Checklist Excel Template, Kindred Thesis Statement, Ffxiv Dressed For Heaven Achievement, Animated Movies 2023, Digimon Rearise Japan, Gandel Family Net Worth, 2021 Tiffin Wayfarer, 2002 Seadoo Gtx Specs, Stuart Blumberg Ceo, What Is Your Warrior Cat Suffix, Gradient Text Html Generator, Ps3 Roms For Rpcs3, Descendants Of The Sun Lee Chi Hoon Death, Cancer Essay Pdf, Calling All Ghosts Game Rules, Mikaela Mayer Married, Badboyhalo Twitch Account, Css Table Column Same Width, Instruments Used In Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack, Paine Underwood Character Traits, Basenji Puppies For Sale Chicago, Nukala Surname Caste, Perfect Time Seven Deadly Sins Mp3, Mars In Sagittarius, Tomodachi Collection English, Rts Deux Live Streaming, The Patriot Film Complet En Français Youtube, Eric Eisner Net Worth, Which Answer Best Describes The Contrast In Blue Veil By Morris Louis, Why Did Judge Jeanine Get Divorced, How To Soften Super Glue, Chiwetel Ejiofor Wife Sari Mercer, Desynn Indicator System, 1984 Human Experience Essay Questions, The Crooked Man Poem, Wow Classic Ranking Points Brackets, Mili Utopiosphere Lyrics Meaning, Wounded Bird Meaning, Benchmade Mini Bugout Scales, Large Feathers Rdr2, Cat Deeley Family Tree, Difference Between Nescafe Gold And Gold Blend, Aurora Green 13s, Cota De Malla De Goliat, Kurt Carr Married, Kurupt And Tookie, Watch Ghostbusters (1984 123), How To Draw Mr Stink Step By Step, Bo Bice Wife, Is God Testing Me Quiz, Server Banner Background Discord, Osrs Hot Clue Master, Afeni Shakur Funeral Pictures, Jackie Figueroa Phone Number, Avatar Maker: Anime, How To Tie Your Shoelaces Like A Butterfly, How To Cheer Up A Stroke Victim, George Hood Height, Thomas The Tank Engine Trombone Solo, Gecko Pokemon Names, Little Bear Peak Deaths, Nueces Bay Depth Chart, Single Shot Shotgun Magazine Loader, Budget Calculator Python, Sarah Millican: Control Enthusiast Watch Online Putlockers, Darren Dutchyshen Bio, Ibm Revenue Trend, Modjo Lady Actors, Chad Coleman Sally Stewart, How To Photoshop Fake Nails, Desynn Indicator System, Plural Of Reese's, Abandoned House Wales, Madge Blake Child, Hdsb School Supply List, Aquelarre Significado Y Origen, How To Rig Live Bluegill For Bass, Zach Bogosian Children, Moo Moo Moo Moo Song, Maplestory Enigma Face Accessory, Alphonse Areola Salary, Marissa Double Shot At Love Age,