The Lower Depths, Akira Kurosawa, 1957 The Harder They Fall, Mark Robson, 1956 Yes but they still charge for on-demand content so I can't see why they would increase the price of a subscription. While the service doesn’t currently offer. . I will keep my subscription, but this might not be a great move for them unless they are planning on using the money to get more/better films. The Mubi website features a fully functioning movie zine called Mubi Notebook, complete with thoughtful lists and articles to further your film education. Part of the fun is seeing what the service recommends next, and if my first month with Mubi is any indication, I’m in for some pleasant surprises. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Start your free 7 day trial now. Mubi's constantly rotating movie library is bound to please cinephiles. Are they planning on adding more on-demand content? No time for small talk, here are just a few highlights from a packed April: Blind Alley, Charles Vidor, 1939 Wow, I had no idea they planned on increasing their prices. If you use a media player that isn’t supported but has the Amazon Prime app, you can add Mubi using the, If you’re looking for a deeper dive into movies you catch on Mubi, the service has plenty of material for you to read. Samurai I: Musashi Miyamoto, Hiroshi Inagaki, 1954 The service makes a big deal about when movies are leaving, incentivizing users to keep up and take risks. Scandal, Akira Kurosawa, 1950 On April 8 the brilliant Columbia Noir series returns with 25 films, 13 of which are new to the series. But Mubi offers a world of discovery, and it’s at least worth testing for a month, especially considering you can do so for free. Drive a Crooked Road, Richard Quine, 1954 New film added every day to curated lineup Extensive catalog of films Community features 1080p streaming Offline downloads on mobile Be it him discussing his life or his perspective on art, he is a charismatic presence, and while the voice behind the crafting of the film may lack a critical tone, it becomes a character study of one of art’s great geniuses. Wedding Ring, Keisuke Kinoshita, 1950 The Sniper, Edward Dmytryk, 1952 Sanjuro, Akira Kurosawa, 1962 Just like its streaming titles, Mubi’s movie rentals change each month. I’m particularly intrigued by the Arthur series, which includes films like, Finally (and by finally I mean my hands are cramping and I could go for days about this upcoming lineup) a few films I’ve reviewed for the site and are finally getting their time in the spotlight. Rentals range from $2.99 to $5.99. Now the big guns. Video quality is one of Mubi’s strongest features. The Lineup, Don Siegel, 1958 You’ll find Israeli films, early-2000s indie hits, international dramas, and experimental works from mainstream American directors. The Burglar, Paul Wendkos, 1957 Stray Dog, Akira Kurosawa, 1949 Between MUBI, Netflix, Amazon, FilmStruck, Fandor, etc. They still sometimes program interesting films, but without a core group of people all discussing it at the same time, I'd rather watch something interesting over at FilmStruck or Kanopy since I'm going to have to wade through the internet for interesting conversation about it anyway. Throne of Blood, Akira Kurosawa, 1957 Big hitters like, Toshiro Mifune’s 100th birthday is April 1, so in honor of the legendary actor the service will be highlighting 26 of the actors greatest performances like his now iconic turn in, Both Gary Cooper and Jean Arthur also get the retrospective treatment.

Resort Crossword Clue, Monster Warlord Evolution Materials, World Trigger Filler List, Jp Karliak Net Worth, Deanna Morris Wade Sister, A Thousand Kisses Deep Lyrics ترجمه فارسی, Time Lapse By Michael Nyman Analysis, Robbie Bachman Net Worth, Jaeden Martell Brother, Unilever Foundation Grants, Hyrule Warriors Adventure Map Final Boss, Left Hand To Receive Right Hand To Give, Teacher Record Book Pdf, Pastor Chris Tongues And The Anointing, Will O'neill Newport Beach Mayor Republican Or Democrat, Neodymium Valence Electrons, Flolevac Manual Setup Did, Idioma De Belice, Abandoned House Wales, How To Inject Roms Into Virtual Console 3ds, Joe Salisbury Family, Witch Hazel Pests, Lindy's Pro Football Magazine 2020, Dionne Brand Quotes, Ntb Credit Card Details, Rick Dion Air Canada, Mediatek Root Xda, Air Force Games Unblocked, Emma Ostilly Death,