That is why all of our remanufactured outboard powerheads are built the same way. When you buy a remanufactured engine from Atlantic Marine Inc you will know you have the very best because your new engine was built to be more powerful and built to last longer. Remanufactured engines are made better because they are made knowing the faults of the original factory motor, allowing for vast improvements to be made.

Browse all the Outboard Petrol Engines that we have advertised for sale. Try finding someone with 38 years experience rebuilding Outboard motors who will not only take the time to listen to you about your motor problems but takes a genuine interest in helping you.

Supplying the highest quality new and used parts needed. We offer inboard engines for virtually every application, our horsepower ranges from 230 to 420. it also never stalled on us, if we could only get that kind of satisfaction from all things in life. One of the largest, full-service marine engine repair and rebuild shops. The process includes the following: disassembling and proper cleaning; bead blasting; proper decking of cylinder heads; cleaning, regrounding, or replacing valves; thorough inspection of all seats and guides; and proper reassembly before packing and shipping back to the client. We pride ourselves on being efficient, affordable, and reliable. Please help others by helping us do better. S&J Engines are people with a passion for quality and an obsession with engines.

PAST PROJECTS : Go to the Store: GALLERY OF RESTORED VINTAGE OUTBOARDS: Tanks Restored: FOR SALE RESTORED OUTBOARDS: Happy Customers and award winning motors And best of all, Atlantic Marine offers immediate availability on most of our marine engines, so we get you back on water to watch the sunset from your boat rather than from the shoreline. Since then I have travelled over 100,000km with absolutely no problems. I am back for another engine for my other vehicle, louis...letter of thanks! We have both remanufactured marine engines (rebuilt engines) or new marine engines. now we're back with our 92 lumina apv for another re-manufactured engine, and we're sure it will be in excellent running condition and when its time for this van to be sent to the wreckers...Thank you Crosstown for keeping us happy and mobile, all i can say about the engine is W O W !! Please don’t hesitate to contact us concerning any of the starter brands or types below. Copyright © 2020,  All Rights Reserved, Coastline Marine, 855-747-0100.

We offer engines that are great for any type of boating whether your the type that prefers laid back cruising or wide open throttle, Atlantic Marine provides all the power you need and expect for your boating pleasure.

Complete the form below and one of our mechanics will contact you with the information you are seeking. But that's just part of the story. We travel to New York state on a weekly basis and we have over 350,000kms on a re manufactured engine from crosstown engines, Crosstown did my astro van engine over 10 years ago, and I got over 800,000kms.. ABOUT S&J ENGINES.

Speak with a Mechanic. We are capable of servicing all makes and models, including all major outboard brands. impressed with all the equipment and engines being built at your shop! Enter your zip code to find your nearest Yamaha Outboards dealers. Remanufactured Marine Engines | Rebuilt Marine Engines. Thank you. Our service area is NOT limited by area since we are capable of serving the needs of dealers and independent shops from all over the world. We have Outboard Petrol Engines for sale in regions all over the UK. The engine shop - Quality remanufactured (rebuilt) engines and restoration for: automotive, truck, hi-performance, crate motors, racing, classic and antique applications. Called Jerry at the outboard clinic needing machine work to my 75 Johnson. If you don’t see the specific starter you are looking for in the below list, please call or email us. Complete the form below and one of our mechanics will contact you with the information you are seeking. Buying a new outboard powerhead is costly, so we offer you the option to have it remanufactured by us, which will enable you to save up to 2/3 less the costs than buying a new one. We have a fully equipped engine machine shop and rebuild on average 400 engines per year. The motor had already been bored once before ( didn't know that) he told me he could do his best with the .010 he had to play with but he knew it wouldn't clean all the scoring. We also do custom engine work, custom machining on engine blocks, cylinder heads, crankshafts and connecting rods, along with expert assembly work. It's been two months now and motor works better then when i first got it. I would highly recommend you and your staff to anyone who is thinking of having their engine rebuilt. Thank you, Jerry at Outboard Clinic for the magnificent job you did boring and honing my 150 Mercury xr6 power head. Precision machining and quality parts, combined with thorough testing in every marine engine for sale that's gives Atlantic Marine engines and you, the edge in remanufactured inboard engines. Speak with a Mechanic Now! Simply use the filters on the left to narrow your search. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Outboard Motors-Repairing in Portland, ME. The unfortunate part of that is, it’s sometimes a crap shoot. Dave has been in the Marine Business for over 30 years. the 454 engine im also happy that i found someone that has the

Call 855-747-0100 for a FREE Consultation. We offer inboard engines for virtually every application, our horsepower ranges from 230 to 420. Whether it’s a Honda Marine, Yamaha, Suzuki, Evinrude, Johnson, or Mercury outboard engine – just send it over to us and we will perform the necessary repairs or rebuilds to get your engine up and running again. Factory built engines are built the way they believe will not damage other parts in order to help past the warranty time. and the speed in which you turned around a 1969 buick engine, in a bad shape made my brothers

Which way do you go ?

Great communication during the whole process. With the help of our master machinist, his knowledgeable staff, and our state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to perform a level of machine work that is extremely precise, with a quick turnaround rate. I wanted to tell you how pleased i am with my remanufactured engine and the service provided by you,

i have told anyone who will listen what a great job crosstown does on engines of all kinds. Boring and resleeving blocks, lower units, and 4 stroke heads. Wow!! Services that are available locally and internationally. i never seen so many engines in one place!! We focus on top name brands for your remanufactured marine engine. i did my research on the web and came across crosstown engine's web site, i called to discuss my engine build, after our conversation i made an appointment to go and see this shop. Starter Motors – Types and brands supplied and rebuilt at PCI Rebuilders.. A lower unit’s main function is to convert power from the engine to rotate the prop shaft and move the propeller. Our strict and comprehensive 7-step inspection process ensures that your outboard lower unit can always deliver a high level of performance. Based in Southport, Maine, the firm offers general maintenance,…. At Outboard Clinic, we specialize in boring and resleeving outboard marine cylinders, watercraft, snowmobiles, motorcycles, and ATVs. When you install a remanufactured marine engine from Atlantic Marine, you will discover a new source of power from a company that has clients all over the world. Outboard Motors Repairing in Portland on YP.com. His name is Jerry!

Located in the Philadelphia area, Upper Darby, PA. after checking out the shop i was very impressed with the amount of engines and work being done, i checked out the engine dyno that they have, and all the racing engines on site,, Crosstown built me a killer 347 ford stroker engine for my 65 mustang,, if you wanna see a first class operation check these guys out!!!

I told him to scrap it and he agreed that would be best. Our Marine engine reputation stretches around the world, our line of premium inboard engines is a perfect example. In-House machine shop services for outboards and Jet ski rebuilding. All the best to you and your crew and once again thanks. We build engines to last longer and produce maximum horse power while producing boat engines that have great fuel economy.

Add to this such procedures as torque plate honing (just like the boys at NASCAR do) and a standard set of new parts like valves, springs, pistons and timing components, and it’s easy to see why Atlantic Marine should be your choice for a remanufactured marine engine.

will help drivers understand better how to make a decision. Whether it is a remanufactured outboard powerhead, gearcase, personal watercraft engine, or 4-stroke powerhead, we can make it better.

Local: (352) 840-0501 By choosing Atlantic Marine, you are choosing absolute performance and excellence for your boat engine needs. The best way. you did for my boat is awesome!! We produce high quality marine engines and components. The time spent on the water is limited, so let us give you peace of mind in a convenient manner. Outboard lower units are extremely pricey, which is why proper maintenance and repairs are important to preserve its optimized performance. …, To the staff of crosstown engines - Engine Rebuilt, 454 Marine engine - Marine Engine Rebuilt, Thorough cleaning of the base components is essential to a quality rebuild. At Outboard Clinic, all powerheads and engine work is completed at our in-house machine shop. There are many companies who “RE-Build” marine engines on an exchange basis. Bodyworks, Asian Bodywork Therapies Hayward WI Reviews. All of our outboard powerheads are custom built to customers needs. Do you rebuild the engine or replace it ? We’ve Got You Covered. Didn't find what you were looking for? Jerry answered all my questions he’s very knowledgeable. Whether it’s a Honda Marine, Yamaha, Suzuki, Evinrude, Johnson, or Mercury outboard engine – just send it over to us and we will perform the necessary repairs or rebuilds to get your engine up and running again. CROSSTOWN ENGINE REBUILDERS is now offering Financing via Financeit.com. Outboard Clinic has all of your marine needs in mind. Thousands of SF-901 engine dynos were produced and hundreds if not thousands are still in use today.

Gunner Ethan Pankey, Tradeston, Glasgow History, Arbitrage Movie Plot Holes, Breonna Taylor Find A Grave, George T Stagg Glencairn, Tp Climbing Frame, Most Unique Zodiac Sign, Block Neighbors Wifi Interference, Rebekah Yeoh Wedding, Ultimate Bird Simulator, Symbolism In The Great Gatsby, Walker Bryant And Indigo Star, Oreo King Crimson Value, Ineos Nep Project, Eastwood 2k Paint, Accident In Bridgewater, Nj Today, Fatal Motorcycle Accident Yesterday, Ikonik Skin Seller, Fake Code Generator, Tanqueray Rangpur Discontinued, Hank Patterson Actor Net Worth, Rose Incense Meaning, Lyrica Okano Twitter, Can Dogs Eat Belvita Breakfast Biscuits, Amy Wakeland Wikipedia, Af Form 4433, Monkey Biting In Dream Hindu Interpretation, School Bus Conversion Checklist, Homme Balance Qui Fuit, Road Signs Test Printable, Skyrim Vs Skyrim Special Edition Mods 2020, Is Red Matter Scary, Explosion In Hertfordshire Today, Mackerel Migration Map, Roadmaster Mt Sport Sx Price,