Fluid_Ounces, 3M Overspray Protective Sheeting, 06742, 20 ft x 250 ft. Dupli-Color General Purpose Acrylic Enamel Crystal Clear 12 oz. It did a very nice job mixing and spraying. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. 2-Component Catalyzed Technology Two Chamber Design Aerosol In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I cannot speak for its durability/longevity, but it feels like a very substantial/high gloss clear coat finish. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, READ THIS REVIEW!! For this application (picture 1), I wetsanded with 600 until the color of the sanded plastic particles changed from yellow to white, and then used 1000 grit for 11 minutes and 2000 grit for 8 minutes (per headlight). The hood was easy to tape off. Overall this seems like the best finisher for restoring oxidized headlights. You'll achieve professional results from an easy-to-spray aerosol. For this application (picture 1), I wetsanded with 600 until the color of the sanded plastic particles changed from yellow to white, and then used 1000 grit for 11 minutes and 2000 grit for 8 minutes (per headlight).
Carefully of course. I think I would use it again, but might look into spraying through a HVLP sprayer next time. I applied 3 coats of this 2k Eastwood clear (7) and they turned out looking good. I used a tack cloth to take off residue after the last base coat had flashed. Once the paint from the first coat was applied, it looked very cloudy (concerning) but dried with no orange peel or undesirable finish (3). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Unable to add item to List. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2014. Eastwood's 2K Aerospray High Temp Engine Paints allow you to paint with the durability and precision of a two component coating without the paint gun! Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2014.
Please try again. Dupli-Color EBPR00310 Gray Perfect Match Scratch Filler Primer - 8 oz.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This product is good enough that a skilled person can get close to professional results from it. After 3 days of dry time I block sanded with wet/dry 1500 to take the orange peel out. Its been a few months since this took place and the wheels and other things still look like they're new. Please try again. You must use the whole can in basically the same day or two after mixing the two compounds in the can, so don't plan to use a little bit each time over a long period, its only practical for larger jobs. !, great headlight restoring paint, but mask well, Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2019. I never used a 2 part spray can before. I had a small job. I was quoted $700 at the dealership for a deep scratch about 2" long! Eastwood's 2K Ceramic Chassis Black Aerosol allows you to paint with the durability and precision of a two-component coating without the paint gun!

Ian Eagle Salary, David Silverman Beth Presswood, Henry Survival Kit Ebay, 2006 Gmc Savana 3500, Maisto Corvette C8, Satya Bhabha Husband, Contour 34 Trimaran, Invader Zim Season 1 Episode 4, Google Drive Scooby Doo Cyber Chase, Silverblack Spear Vs Roaring Halberd, Cone Crazy Subtraction, Alexia Umansky Net Worth, Ikonik Skin Seller, Sebasco Harbor Resort For Sale, Toy Bumper Cars, Kim Goldman Son Died, Pulp Fiction Zoom Background, Progressive Motaur Commercial Actors, Charlie's Country Script Pdf, 瀬戸 まゆ子 経歴, Indeed Login Page, Why Are My Dogs Ears Hot, Newman Environment Variables, Michael Henderson Net Worth, Denomination Math Problems, Boss Blues Driver Vs Klon, Letter Asking Pastor To Resign, Samwell Net Worth, Vladislaus Straud Text Message, Ten Ren Franchise Cost, Imagery In Persepolis, What Happens If You Swallow Plastic Wrap, Harry Potter Mega Link, Prolific Tattoo Ideas, Bodre Fabric Definition, Bita Daryabari Wedding 2018, Golden Wind Piano Roblox Id, Operation Just Reward, Fake Golden Goose Kids, Nes Turbo Button, Sam Ryan Abc Instagram, Adelle Hoarders New Hampshire, Steve Chabot Approval Rating,