If you leave a vertically folded tri in the water over a period of time, it can grow a real garden on the portion of the ama not protected by bottom paint (PNPBP).

Dog slow by multihull standards.

version of their swing wing trimarans is very interisting, since it combines the …

Oder treten Sie als Verkäufer auf und verkaufen Ihr Boot. The manufacturer of boat - Contour. Especially the 34ft. The amas are attached to the main hull with akas. The Contour 34SC was conceived as a capable offshore cruiser and employs folding, swing-style amas to aid with trailering and storing.I called Cole and asked him to send me something more detailed than the typical builder's advertising. Submit your offer today!60-day Sea Tow Membership comes standard with any boat purchase from POP Yachts! Viele Gebrauchtboote warten hier auf Ihre Käufer, wie eben diese Contour 34 SC Trimaran (Segel-Trimaran). 1998 Contour 34 SC. Information from the shipyard catalogue. There is no way of telling where the additional volume is that pushes up the prismatic, i.e. Would take the F Boat because of ease of trailering.... Cole Beadon is unique among designers. At the point of full ama immersion (FAI), the center of buoyancy has moved to a point that is 45 percent of the DWL aft of the cutwater. Unique, Fast, Trailerable Trimaran! Her new owner was willing to keep her available for charters with PPS, but the insurance costs made that impractical. Second-hand Contour 34 SC Trimaran with 1x15 cv Mercury engine, 10.20 m in length, and 7,2 m beam length. On-site at Emsworth Boat Park for easy viewing.

Segel-Trimaran Contour 34 SC Trimaran). The owner bought the boat and completely geared it for cruising but was interested in seeing what the race scene was about.

For Sale: 1999 Contour 34 SC Trimaran (yeah, a picklefork) Well loved, excellent sailing Contour 34 Trimaran for sale. It's not nice to bury the bow of the leeward ama. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form.

Anyone ever seen one in action? We also use some non-essential cookies to collect information for making reports and to help us improve the site. A contour 34 showed up at my club. ; Water 20 gals. His latest project is the sharp 34-foot trimaran for Contour Yachts of Ontario, Canada. "Show me the beef." Verkauf von Trimarane mit der Referenz 31021

He not only draws the boat, he constructs the tooling. You can use this tool to change your cookie settings. I hate to admit it, but BG is spot on. Contour 34 SC Trimaran for sale. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to work. This entry was posted Nachdem Sie sich eingeloggt oder ein neues Konto erstellt haben, kehren Sie automatisch auf die Seite, die Sie gerade angesehen haben, zurück. Contour 34 SC Trimaran aus zweiter Hand mit Motor 1x15 cv Mercury und 10.20 Schiffslänge und 7,2 m Breite. Cole responded with some very interesting technical information. This means in the extended position there is a wire stay that runs from the aka-to-ama attachment to a point on the main hull about 12 inches above the water plane. Contour 34 SC Boats Review and Specs Year: 2000 Manufacturer: Multihull World Price: £79,750 (US$123,772) Similar to a Dragonfly 1000, this 34′ folding trimaran is a fast and elegant cruiser, successfully combining comfortable accommodation with exhilarating performance. His latest project is this sharp trimaran for Contour Yachts of Ontario, Canada. Bootsverkauf oder Bootskauf leicht gemacht! So hang on to your slide rule. This will reduce the possibility of pitchpoling. Contour 34 SC.

We are going to get into some specific jargon. For Sale: 1999 Contour 34 SC Trimaran (yeah, a picklefork) If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.

We appreciate that you took your time to look at our advertisement and we look forward to speaking with you!

F-boats being the other.

Diese Information stammt aus dem Werftkatalog.

Her new owner was willing to keep her available for charters with PPS, but the insurance costs made that impractical.

It seems as if you have an ad blocker activated.

The SA/D of this design with moderate roach is 35.1 and that's plenty to give the 34 excellent light-air speed.Boat Specifications. Nimble Nomad for Sale **New 2020 at Just $34.900 Price, Stick Steer Boats for Sale Just for US$299,000 Price **2020, Kingfisher 50 for Sale at Just $670.000 USD **2020 New Kingfisher, Lagoon 400 for sale ** at Just $425.000 ** 2020 New, San Juan 30 Boats for Sale at Just $6.999 USD **New 2020, Maritime Skiff 20 Pioneer PRICE REDUCED!!! I had the opportunity to sail past one with my F-28CC on a 5-10 knot breeze upwind. They are frequently used for traditional, time-honored on-the-water activities such as watersports and sailing.

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Sailed against it and beat it easily on a F31 (moderate to strong wind) - it was also beat by a Gulfstream 35 Cat but it's a nice platform - roomier than the f31 though I think also more expensive. Second-hand Contour 34 SC Trimaran in Florida (United States). Some elements of the website will not be shown correctly. more volume in the bow or the stern. We promise not to show any invasive advertising. This means that you could theoretically fly both the windward ama and the main hull without burying the leeward ama. The D/L of this tri is 174 using a 23.18-foot DWL.

I've helmed one in a regatta. We are going to get into some specific jargon. Generally well built boats. The main hull has a prismatic of .61.

Described as a performance cruiser with passage-making capabilities, our Contour 34 Orange amplifies the offshore aspect of medium-sized trimarans. Family Friendly!We are looking for people all over the country who share our love for boats. Cole responded with some very interesting technical information. He not only draws the boat, he constructs the tooling. Pinging is currently not allowed. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. Top 10 Choices for Boaters, 24'2" (open) 12'6", (folded) 8'6" (on trailer).

There isn't much info that I found on the net and a search here. Perhaps the contour wasn't sailed well.

Many upgrades over the past four years to include: Colligo Dynemma Dux rigging and continuous Screecher furler , Phil's Foil carbon rudder and cassette/tiller, Sunrise 1"x2" coated webbing main tramps, Calvert self-tacking jib, Nature's Head compost head and 80 watt solar panel, 15 hp Yamaha.

We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Sharp, capable offshore cruising tri By Bob Perry. Diese Cookies sammeln ausschließlich anonyme Informationen. I hate it when that happens.The beam-to-length ratio of the main hull is 7:1. Cole makes the amas efficient at higher speeds by giving them a high prismatic coefficient, .66 at the half-immersion point (HIP). The Contour 34SC is extremely rare in UK waters, and it will be difficult to find a more user-friendly trimaran within this price range. We'll extend your membership by 60 days.

All rights reserved. Described as a performance cruiser with passage-making capabilities, our Contour 34 Orange amplifies the offshore aspect of medium-sized trimarans. This means that the ama's shape will help prevent burying the ama bow as the boat is overpowered. The amas are 175 percent of total displacement. Already a member? Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue. The platform looks pretty cool (boner-ific). Cruiser/Racer folding trimaran with three-axle trailer.

Interested in all forms of SAILING not BOATING. Bareboat or skippered.
The akas penetrate the main hull 36 inches in the folded-out configuration.The rig features a double-spreader rotating mast.

They are nice cruising and roomy. AND the gulfstream 35 is at -24??? Sailing, multihulls, monohulls, daysailers.

Her new owner was willing to keep her available for charters with PPS, but the insurance costs made that impractical. This puts the aka in compression and helps keep things from getting too floppy and squeaky in a seaway.

Most boats have a longitudinal center of buoyancy located about 52.5 percent aft of the cutwater. Technical data sheet of the second-hand Trimarans for sale.

This will reduce the possibility of pitchpoling. PC Mould, the parent company of Coutour Yachts, is still in business building custom composite parts for who ever wants them to.

Sie können dieses Tool nutzen, um Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen anzupassen.

Most boats have a longitudinal center of buoyancy (LCB) located about 52.5 percent aft of the cutwater. The interior is stunning, with a first-class finish, whilst the hull, deck, rig and twin outboards have been meticulously maintained and fitted out. Contour Yachts, Inc., 25 Shamrock Rd., Erin, Ontario, Canada N0B 1T0. They are specializing in carbon wing masts last I heard.

This means that you could theoretically fly both the windward ama and the main hull without burying the leeward ama. This is very high compared to the typical .54 you see in most monohulls and indicates very full ends. This unfortunatly rare boats have been build from Contour Yachts in Canada until the late 90`s when the yard had to call for chapter eleven. Manche der Cookies sind unverzichtbar, damit diese Website korrekt funktioniert. ; Sail Area 670 sq. Sie können Ihr Abonnement jederzeit beenden. You would have to do some customizing to get the fat out and the hp in. Die Daten können von jenen, die der Inserent zu dem Boot angegeben hat, abweichen. By pressing the button you accept the Legal Terms and Conditions, Puerto Deportivo Alcudiamar, Majorca (Spain), Real Club Náutico Algeciras, Cádiz (Spain). ft.; SA/D 35.1; D/L 174; Auxiliary 20-hp outboard; Fuel 20 gals. He not only draws the boat, he constructs the tooling. Multihull Offshore Cruiser Cole Beadon is unique among designers. Contour designs models with outboard-4S propulsion systems, available in diesel and gas fuel systems. Einige Elemente der Seite werden nicht richtig angezeigt. Technisches Datenblatt für Trimarane im Angebot. That's sad. Um Cookies von Drittanbietern zu steuern, können Sie ebenfalls Ihre Browsereinstellungen anpassen.

Current passion is racing vintage, wooden metre boats on Lake Ontario. Create your alert and receive in your email similar boats to the Contour 34 SC Trimaran, Used trimarans similar to Contour 34 SC Trimaran. Rotating masts are nice and help keep a good shape to the mainsail.

We have sent an email with your request to the advertisers of the selected boats.

That's the problem with the simple prismatic coefficient.

Cole Beadon Design, 25 Margaret St., Alton, Ontario, Canada L0N 1A0. The main hull has a prismatic of .61. What I remember specifically, was it had a lot of weather helm (probably a tuning issue) and was huge (by multihull standards) down below. : A sail area/displacement ratio below 16 would be considered under powered; ... Trimaran Dbrd.

To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Wir verwenden auch einige nicht zwingend erforderliche Cookies, um Informationen zu sammeln und Berichte zur Verbesserung der Website zu erstellen. The 34 was conceived as a capable offshore cruiser and employs folding, swing-style amas to aid with trailering and storing.

Scorecasting Chapter Summaries, Pino Palladino Pickups, Danish Chocolate Brands, Dual Garbage Can Costco, Jeff Kent Family, Tim Wilson Traffic Cops, Nba 2k20 Lineup Creator, Why Am I Seeing Red In My Vision, Derbyshire Police Contact Number, Star Citizen Where To Buy Novikov Armor, How Long Can You Survive In Degree Weather, Thematic Essay On Dred Scott V Sandford, Bob Feller Net Worth, Bell Hooks Feminism Is For Everybody, 14 H X 18 W X 8 D Frontier, Monstera Obliqua Peru, Seaside Market Cardiff Crack Recipe, Jaymoji Real Name, Famous Alto Singers 2020, Wpbf Weather Team, Secret Story Streaming, Michael Chiarello Arrested, Songs In C6 Tuning, Slug Vs Buckshot Tarkov, Luxor Game Unblocked, Bloodhound Apex Skins, Avocet Abs Locks Stockists Near Me, Iolo Welsh Name Meaning, Zack Sanchez Calexico,