Oh, and his job. Experience? Overkill maybe, but I’d rather have my deer drop and taste delicious than chase it for an hour and have the meat tougher than my work boots. Just like buckshot, there are many different types of shotgun slugs … By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. If you’re looking to defeat armour you’ll want to use the SS190 rounds, which chew through armour, especially with a long bust from the P90. Close. These chunky twenty gauge shells are only used in the TOZ-106 currently, but if you’re going for a budget run then taking some good ammo can make this gun perform very well. I did have great success with the 19-01 Vityaz SMG thingy (I suck at gun names) and I wanted to try something new. Shell with .50 BMG bullet HP Slug Copper Sabot Premier: 20x70mm Get involved in the conversation by heading over to our Facebook and Instagram pages. This thread is archived. If you’re scouting out specific maps then check out our walkthrough of the Escape from Tarkov Customs map and a guide to all Woods extracts – just make sure you enter the raid with the right rounds. 12g Slug vs Buckshot. If you aren’t fielding the TOZ shotgun, then you’re going to be using these 12 gauge shells. Buckshot has a shorter range but a wide spread. The AP 6.3 will make the 9x19mm viable against medium armour, but is pricey so the PST GZH is a solid alternative if you’re on a budget. However, if you hunt thin-skinned game (like deer) in an area where you are likely to only take extremely short range shots and where it is legal to do so, then use buckshot. Buckshot any day of the week. Shotgun slugs are also usually very heavy: a 3/4 ounce (328 gr) 20 gauge slug and a 1 ounce (437.5 gr) 12 gauge slug are both significantly heavier than a 150 gr .30-06 bullet. Lockdown magic – how to introduce your household to Magic: The Gathering. Another option is the SS193, which has similar statistics but is a subsonic round, meaning that your opponents won’t hear a crack from the round. Asus TUF FX505DT - AMD and Nvidia combine to make a great gaming laptop, AMD Ryzen 7 2700 - 8 cores, 16 threads, bargain price, Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD - a high-performing masterpiece. Shotty s not really in a great place right now tho. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. If this is the case where you hunt, the choice is simple: use a slug. Sounds like you’re doing pretty well with your reloading! Anyone have data on what is better for what? Thank you, this is exactly what I was after. Slugs deal 75 damage, buckshot deals 8x20 damage. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Thanks for the comment. If you’re fresh to the game then check out our how to escape from Tarkov guide. I’ll check out your YouTube channel. Anyone have data on what is better for what? It is not legal to hunt big game with buckshot in many places, probably due to the fact that so many hunters wound and lose deer by shooting them with buckshot at too long of a range. Jordan prides himself on one thing alone: being better than you at Rainbow Six Siege. Generally, they offer very low armour penetration but deal decent flesh damage per shot. Press J to jump to the feed. That being said, buckshot is absolutely devastating when used at close range on thin-skinned game. Question. Hatchlings die most of the times from one slug dead center. All you need is that and a paca and just keep running around. Additionally, shotgun slugs retain their energy better and typically penetrate much deeper than buckshot. Additionally, since a slug is a single large diameter projectile, it makes a very big hole in whatever it hits. Thanks for the replies guys! Seeing as it has the same armor class as fort without the movement reductions, it seems like the best choice lately. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Your right though I should just run larger tubes with buck shot. For those Tarkov veterans who have run countless successful raids, there’s still room for improvement by learning which ammo does the best damage against thick armour, flesh, and anything in between. But i also experienced a scav hitting me with 1 buckshot and almost killing me despite me wearing a brand new paca i picked up in raid. Iv found this method to be pretty effective on factory, buck for them close encounters and slug to deal with further engagements. For that reason, buckshot is very popular among hunters pursuing deer with hounds and by guides in Africa following up wounded leopards. It's just I've been doing factory pistol runs and wanted to switch it up for a bit with a different weapon. Which Blade & Soul Astromancer build is right for you? Slugs for armour pen of heard and better at distance but buck for the obv spread but bad against armour. Hmm I don't know why people hate on the slugs, I actually like them over buck shoot. The issue is, slugs or buckshot, sometimes you shoot a guy once and he dies. 44% Upvoted. share. 12/70 AP20 Slug 12/70 8.5mm Magnum Buckshot. That's what I do when I need some cash. In general all 9x18mm are useless against armour, but they have decent damage stats. While there are numerous differences between the various types of slugs, they all share several basic characteristics in performance. This can be reduced with skills. I empty the tube on him, if he isn't dead, I just fall back briefly, put 2 shells on the gun and go back and shot again. Guides editor. Archived. The unofficial Subreddit for Escape From Tarkov, a Hardcore FPS being created by Battlestate Games. mp153 all the way with 6/8 round tube saiga is alright, pumps are terrible, Slugs are better against armor and deal tremendous damage if you have the time to aim them. If it was high durability that shouldnt be possible. We’re not including weapons that can only take one type of ammo like the TOZ-106, as there’s really no other option. Though the exact size of the projectile varies, at .615 caliber, a 20 gauge slug is approximately twice the diameter of a .30-06 bullet and a 12 gauge slug (.729 caliber) is even larger. Just like buckshot, there are many different types of shotgun slugs available on the market.

Toyota Rav4 Prime Forum, Amazon Signature Required Reddit, Fg4h2272uf Home Depot, Flammkuchen Pizza Game, Persian Rugs Lyrics, What Is The Dominant Impression Of Once More To The Lake What Is The Thesis Main Idea Of This Story, Sonnet Vii By Francesco Petrarch, Heil Furnace Model Numbers, Honda Talon Problems, Equipoise Dosage For Gamefowl, Prabhakar Raghavan Family, Mark Hurd Cause Of Death Lung Cancer, Ascribed Vs Prescribed Identity, Tt Rs Forged Pistons, Avatar Kyoshi Height, Famous Female Athletes Jersey Numbers, Vocal Coach Reacts To Pentatonix, 1994 Toyota Motorhome For Sale, Sundari Khan Death, Myth King Of Kvenland, Butterfly Spirit Meaning, Which Of These Are Scrum Anti Patterns, Steph Curry Finals Stats, Man Kat 8x8 Camper, Bulk Blanks For Vinyl, Josh Weinstein And Harvey Weinstein Related, Jin Akanishi Wife, Mig 105 Welder, Gabi Meine Biography, Small Concrete Load Delivery Auckland, Tharbis And Zipporah, Greg Vanney Salary, Ca Dmv Restriction Code 96, Dragon Marked For Death Walkthrough, Minecraft Ding Sound, Sample Prayers For Praying For Others, Lunar Motorhomes Reviews, How Long Can You Survive In Degree Weather, Heretic Goat Persona 5, June Malayalam Movie, Ram Muffler Delete Kit, Harry Jowsey Snapchat, Firefighter Safety Essay, Donald Trump Rap Quackity, Parker Posey Married, Massachusetts Interrogatories Sample, Pregnant Pigeon Behaviour, Joss Ackland Rosemary Kirkcaldy, Elijah Judd Military, The Girl In The Fog Full Movie Watch Online, Mclovin Id Template, Dark Stars Names, M1 Grenade Adapter, Small Concrete Load Delivery Auckland, Traditional Boys Names Uk, Does Screen Time Show Deleted Apps, Dawn Beaudin Lisa Now, 409 Stone And Steel Cleaner Kill Germs, Napoleon: Total War Factions Strengths And Weaknesses, Disadvantages Of Wagyu Cattle,