Here's a rundown of all the work that's been done on the car recently:New fan belt (2015)New metal gas tank and fuel pump (2013)All carpeting removed from floor and replaced with wood laminate (2013)New front struts (2013)Transmission completely rebuilt (2014)Transmission cooler installed (2014)Transmission temp gauge installed (2014)All break pads replaced (2014)New alternator installed (2015)New engine water pump (2015)New air filter (2014)Right idler arm replaced (2014)Rear shocks replaced with Bilstein heavy duty racing shocks (2014)New sewer valves for black and grey water tanks (2014)New coach water pump (2015)New fuel filter (2015)All coach lamps replaced with LED bulbsModified propane system to accept an external (BBQ-style) tank (built-in tank needs new fill valve)New stereo with AUX-in for connecting iPod or smartphonePlease ask questions, I am happy to answer them. I installed a floating hardwood floor so it would be quick and easy to clean and sweep.

I removed all the old light coves and replaced all the old bulbs with new ones and also replaced all the light lenses with new ones. Call Evan at 616-890-8397 for my low reserve bid, Call Evan at 616-890-8397 for my low reserve price. Maxx Air vent covers were added on the roof. Very low-mileage, mechanically-sound, self-converted as journey transpired […], 1986 Toyota Sunland Express Rear dinette RV Motorhome with 22RE Toyota engine and automatic transmission.

Our Warrior runs like a champ, we have gone up and over Eisenhower Pass (Elevation 11,158 feet, the highest point in the US Interstate System) many times holding 50 MPH fully loaded.

(( MUST SELL ASAP, ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED)) I am selling a Toyota RV, dolphin, it has a 97K miles, was driven yesterday, everything runs fine, good 22R engine, starts right up, there is slight room damage in the bathroom, nothing major, easy fix, nice clean RV if you can do TLC, you will end up with a good camper, I just moved it yesterday to UHAUL storage, if interested let me know and go look at it, I have the title and paperwork, manuals, from First owner, I bought the RV to move it to NC, but i could not find a reasonable way to move it here, so i have it to sell it locally, Again the RV can be looked at UHaul, Dillon Radiator 3237 Marion Road SE, Rochester, MN 55904, Ask for Jeff for appoint to come look at it507 289 6832 Call me for more details, 919 601 9939, Model Refurbished outdoor running lights and added new door lights for outside camping security. These RVs can get 19 MPG! The heater works in the front of the vehicle and also if you vent air from outside but no air conditioner for the front. The motor home is equipped with:Sleeping for 5/6 -Fold Out Couch, Fold Down Dinette, LoftFull Kitchen with Microwave and Gas Stove/ Oven and Range HoodHot and Cold water in the Kitchen, Bathroom, and ShowerFridge/ Freezer combo that runs on propane or electricityLarge Closet in BathroomSlide Away Bathroom DoorCOLD Roof AC -- Shore Power or Generator PowerInterior Generator On/Off Switch2 Deep Cycle Batteries to run Lights, Water, Range Hood, Furnace Fan, and Skylight FanAutomatic Battery Charger and Power Converter with Automatic Starting Battery IsolationLevel Gauge for Batteries, Black Water, Gray Water, Fresh WaterAutomatic Thermostat for the Propane FurnaceOriginal Owners Manual Over the last month I have remolded, refurbished, or replaced every single piece of the interior and exterior of the coach.

No $50 per month storage fees! I am going to take a lost selling this RV but I need to sell it quickly. There is some water damage and assume you will need to do the interior. One look at the motor and you can see all the new parts installed. Fridge, Stove, Oven, A/C, Heat, Hot water, Toilet, Shower, Sinks, Closet, Couch, Table.

Is It Legal To Own An Owl In The Philippines, Paper Soldiers Printables, Satisfactory Map Mod, Craigslist Tucson Jobs, Joe Press Ashkenazy, Hari Sreenivasan Wife, Coterminal Angle Of 2pi/3, Wire Color Abbreviations 3 Letter, You Better Stop Roblox Id, Otter Family Hoarders Update, Dalmatian Rescue Missouri, Does Grubhub Pay For Gas, Atum 2 Artifacts, Sam Hargrave Height, Josh Evans Tpg, How To Calculate Fuse Rating For Motor, Mask Song Hamilton, How To Read Welch's Expiration Dates, 123 Angel Number Twin Flame, How To Make Trollhunters Amulet, Best Ark Mods For Single Player 2019, Hyper Bike Co Spinner Pro Model Rear Wheel, Rhapsody On A Windy Night Spirituality, How Much Time Per Test Question Calculator, Bearded Dragon Breeders Missouri, Android Horizontal Progress Bar With Multiple Colors, Justin Tarr Actor Wikipedia, James Chapter 2 Summary, Mr Dj Fallout 3, The Infected Archetype, Kids Makeup Kit, Newspeak 1984 Essay, Bronagh Gallagher Net Worth, Rauf Klasra Column, N400 "interview Was Scheduled", Nicknames For Molly, Whole Rajgira Recipes, Cat And Dog Captions For Instagram, Lucky Peak Water Temperature, Avocet Abs Locks Stockists Near Me, What Episode Does Oikawa Hit Kageyama, Gevalia Coffee Maker Troubleshooting, 2005 Isuzu Npr Losing Power, Amazon Investigation Reddit, Birdman Cars 2019, Rick Kamla Wife, African American Ghostwriters, Anchorage Population 1964, Arsenal Water Balloon Roblox, The Universal Ape Conspiracy, Felix Paydirt Reviews, Diagram Of A Microscope Quiz, Dear America Pdf, Natacha Karam Wikipedia, Fatima Full Movie, Amyl Nitrate Reddit, Why Did Ty Olsson Leave Eureka, Enrique Gil Parents, Joe Lopez Wife Tina Lopez, Scott Scurlock Tree House Inside, Hemet News Obituaries, How To Give Homeopathic Pellets To Cats, Can Save Wizard Get You Banned,