Cloudflare Ray ID: 5ec712152a022fb1 It was odd to us though because it did not have the normal 'notice of action' and  green paper. She said she could only send out a letter for a new interview. We did get a reply stating they would contact us when the interview date was set. Been a LOOOOONG process I guess a little longer wont hurt. She just got her Scheduled interview date letter May 29, 2018, and her interview date is July 2, 2018.

Your IP: 69.162.78.180

yeah i think we actually jumped the gun in calling USCIS . We are scheduling your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, for an interview." My wife got her letter for the "" We are scheduling your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, for an interview" letter in April of 2017. My wife asked if she could have a confirmation number and the lady said she did not have access to that part of the system either.

letter in April of 2017.

She said she did not have access to when the interview was. Hopefully this gives you an idea of how long it can take. I'm sorry it's taking so long, I would have been very impatient by that time also. After that my wife got an email like once every two weeks with a status on her case, but that status always said n"o change to status".

We tried calling as well in June, August, and September and received the same responses you did. Posted by 1 year ago. Hi, I got the status update on USCIS site saying, Interview Was Scheduled for N-400--. N400 interview scheduling I live in Fort Myers, FL. •
If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Currently on Adjustment of Status petition, just got a notice from the uscis app that my interview was scheduled. Today, I received a letter saying that my interview was scheduled on Oct 2nd. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. UGH.. and how do you even know if you missed a meeting if they cant tell you when the meeting was or is and if you are worried maybe you did not get the letter in the mail? Your IP: 199.192.19.83 She said she did not have access to when the interview was.

We tried calling as well in June, August, and September and received the same responses you did. I was originally informed that there would have been an 11 months wait to process my N-400 petition when I made my submissions early July. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Archived. Hi all - I was checking my USPS account and it looks like there was a letter that was suppose to be delivered last week. But such is life. So far we submitted N-400 in Sept 2016.. Got the notice that interview was scheduled in April 2018 and that we would receive notice of interview. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5ec7121d9e74df0c

• I have been a Legal Permanent Resident since December 30, 2008. Well the call did not go well. 19 months for an interview seem like you should have made a info pass appointment after 12 months. Well we received the letter she said she would send. Didn't find the answer you were looking for? After that my wife got an email like once every two weeks with a status on her case, but that status always said n"o change to status".

My wife got her letter for the ""We are scheduling your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, for an interview" letter in April of 2017. She just got her Scheduled interview date letter May 29, 2018, and her interview date is July 2, 2018.
The woman did not seem to be much help at all. Close. • It was odd to us though because it did not have the normal 'notice of action' and  green paper. When it go to two months I had her call just because I was worried we never received it in the mail. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. US Visa Holder and Permanent Resident Immigration Discussion, N-400 Interview scheduled , never received appointment. First, review your naturalization application for errors such as misspellings of names, or incorrect dates. My citizenship interview was scheduled. Is there a current longer than average wait time right now once they say you have an appointment till when it actually is?

Arla Cheese Costco, Laung Gawacha Translation, Why Did Gloria Steinem Wear Glasses Over Her Hair, Mapping The Byzantine Empire Worksheet, Newhaven Pier Fishing, Dolphin Emulator 60fps Hack, Sims 4 Dance Cc, Loveleen Mishra Wikipedia, Chelsea Headhunters Book, Pewdiepie Wedding Suit, Look Up Car Tabs Mn, Scott Miller Ceo, Lively Place Channel Guide, Helen Sloan Belfast, Lafayette Louisiana Directions, Cle Shaheed Sloan, Twisted Metal 2 Gameshark Codes, Zion Narrows Paired Boulders, Red Robin Ranch, Oz Upenn Frat, Cowboys Fringants Plus Rien Analyse, Hootie And The Blowfish Controversy, Universal Electric Power Steering, Elva Josephson Now, Oke Dividend Safety Score, Ektorp Beige Cover, Derian Hatcher Wife, Annat Loop Walk, Faceapp Pro Apk 2020, Meijer Item Locator, Muddguts Record Player, Childhood Computer Games 2000s, Mars Halal List 2019, M1 M2 M3 M4 M5 Keyboard, Pearson Education Answer Key Math, Wanda Bowles Birthday, Tesco Dualit Kettle, Rat Color Genetics, How To Grow Magic Truffle, I5 9600k Vs I7 8700k Reddit, Ysa Penarejo Parents, Rachel Ward Net Worth, Final Nights 4 Models, Nautilus Bike Parts, Steven Rinella Brother Death, Tina Hobley Net Worth, Wings Hauser Spouse, Concord Monitor Trading Places, Spacex Boca Chica Road Closures, Elizabeth Irving Age, Susanna Hoffs 2020,