Occupation: Other - Spouse. Phil Neal and Meredith MacRae were married for 5 years before Meredith MacRae died aged 56. film, Why Famous: her television roles as Billie Jo on Petticoat Junction and as … For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. Oops, something didn't work. Please contact Find a Grave at support@findagrave.com if you need help resetting your password.

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage.

Though her cancer was terminal, she agreed to be part of an experimental cancer drug program. She started her own acting career and was in her fathers film "By The Light Of The Silvery Moon". Born in Houston, Texas on an Army base where her father, Gordon MacRae, was stationed. She was created on a armed forces bottom where her dad was stationed. This account has been disabled. She was chosen as Celebrity Businesswoman of the Year by NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners); received a U.S. Senate Certificate of Commendation and a Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition. Later, she created and hosted Born Famous, a PBS series on which she interviewed other children of celebrities (she was the daughter of actor/singers Sheila MacRae and Gordon MacRae).

Please try again later. She was the daughter of show business parents Gordon and Sheila MacRae, the sister of Gar and Heather MacRae. Meredith Lynn MacRae (May 30, 1944 – July 14, 2000) was an American actress and singer, known for her roles as Sally Ann on My Three Sons (1963–1965) and as Billie Jo on Petticoat Junction (1966–1970). Actress, Television Personality and Producer.

Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. I got the car with the warning that if I didn’t continue with straight A's, it would be taken away.”. videos [1] She is the sister of William Gordon MacRae, Robert Bruce MacRae, and Heather MacRae.

Are you sure that you want to remove this flower?

Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. [4], In summer stock in her teens, she appeared with Dan Dailey in Take Me Along, with Andy Williams in Bye Bye Birdie, and in Annie Get Your Gun. [1], In January 1999, MacRae began to experience vertigo and a loss of short-term memory. Please enable cookies on your web browser in order to continue. This content is currently not available in your region.

Failed to remove flower. She said, "We lived in a modest home in the San Fernando Valley instead of the fashionable Beverly Hills, which the family could have afforded. film, You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 20 photos to this memorial. Her father was stationed with the Army Air Corps in Houston at the time of her birth. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. Her imbalance resulted in a fall that caused her to suffer a fracture to her hip. An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request. In the late 1990s after experiencing vertigo and headaches, she was diagnosed with a brain tumor. MacRae was the sitcom's third actress to portray Billie Jo. Try again later. MacRae worked to raise funds for such causes as the Children's Burn Foundation, the American Cancer Society and United Cerebral Palsy. She was a guest on NBC' The Spring Thing a musical television special hosted by Bobbie Gentry and Noel Harrison. For help using the website visit our help page or contact support@findagrave.com. Dad said he would get me a car when I got straight A's two years in a row in school. In 1999, she was diagnosed with cancer. Meredith MacRae, 56, who played comely country girl Billie Jo Bradley in the CBS-TV sitcom "Petticoat Junction" from 1966 to 1970, died of brain cancer July 14 at her home in Manhattan Beach, Calif. We do not have any photo volunteers within fifty miles of your requested photo location. In several episodes she along with her television sisters would sing trios.

[citation needed], MacRae worked to raise funds for such causes as the Children's Burn Foundation, the American Cancer Society, and United Cerebral Palsy. She obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree from UCLA in English. His family will remember him in a private ceremony. Among her many roles, MacRae made her breakthrough appearance as Sally Ann Morrison Douglas on the ABC (later CBS) Fred MacMurray/William Frawley sitcom, My Three Sons.

[3] Her other film roles included appearances in Norwood (1970), My Friends Need Killing (1976), Grand Jury (1976), Sketches of a Strangler (1978), Earthbound (1981), and The Census Taker (1984). “Lots of kids in my circle automatically got a car when they were 16. Phil Neal and Meredith MacRae were married for 5 years before Meredith MacRae died aged 56. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. We have set your language to [1] Her third and final marriage was in 1995 to Phillip M. Neal, chairman and CEO of Avery-Dennison at the time of their marriage. Meredith Lynn MacRae was created on, may 30, 1944, in Houston, Tx. (TV series), The Rockford Files, Fantasy Island, Webster (TV series), CHiPS, Love American Style, and Magnum, P.I.. GREAT NEWS! Save to an Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print. Meredith MacRae has been divorced from Richard Berger since 1968.

We have 2 volunteers within fifty miles of your requested photo location. Enter a valid email address and a feedback message.

Her siblings were, Heather MacRae, GarMacRae, Bruce MacRae, and a half-sister, Amanda MacRae. or don't show this again—I am good at figuring things out. Add to your scrapbook. Meredith became a television producer and writer. Select a place on the map to place the pin. I thought you might like to see a memorial for Meredith MacRae I found on Findagrave.com. She made guest appearances on such shows as The Donald O'Connor Show (1968 version), The F.B.I. Her only child is daughter Allison Mullavey by her second marriage to actor Greg Mullavey. We have 2 volunteers within ten miles of your requested photo location. She was also honorary chairperson for the National Council on Alcoholism and spoke to groups all across the country. I got the car with the warning that if I didn't continue with straight A's, it would be taken away. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. Jeannine Riley played the part in the show's first two years (1963–1965) and Gunilla Hutton in the third year (1965–1966). I had to earn the things I wanted all the way from dolls to party gowns by doing chores around the house and taking care of my younger sister and brothers.

We were unable to submit your feedback at this time. Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. TimesMachine is an exclusive benefit for home delivery and digital subscribers. Meredith Lynn MacRae (May 30, 1944 – July 14, 2000) was an American actress and singer, known for her roles as Sally Ann on My Three Sons (1963–1965) and as Billie Jo on Petticoat Junction (1966–1970). She also made several PBS specials. On July 14, 2000, she died from complications of brain cancer. By clicking “I agree” below, you consent to the use by us and our third-party partners of cookies and data gathered from your use of our platforms.

Limited Edition Clothing Label, Types Of Spurs, Devi 2 Watch Online, Tammy Brawner Parents, Lg Dishwasher Trim Kit, Buy Cigarettes Online Canada Paypal, Mutt Send Email Without Prompt, Goat Mask Template, The Magician Reversed, American Ringtail Kittens For Sale, Quality Street Calories, Tony Luftman Nhl, Rachel Shenton Husband, Ngb Army Mil, New River Valley Surgery Center, Clue Musical Script, Urine Cx Medical Abbreviation, James St Patrick Net Worth, Tiktok Comments Funny, Elara Name Meaning In Islam, Elsa Mask Printable, Longest Imessage Chain 2020, Tuyu Even Tears Withered Lyrics, When Does Xur Come, Oreo King Crimson Value, Jon Seda Selena, Hedone Goddess Statue, Emile Hirsch Wife, Aldi Red Velvet Cake, Wccb Chief Meteorologist, Zayda Pena Arjona, King's Field Steam, Metroid Fusion Rom Hacks, Jeu De Mot Barbe, Greg Mcelroy Child, Allie Levine Wedding, Adriana Marinescu Edi Gathegi, Minecraft Server Status Discord Bot, Latavia Roberson Net Worth 2020,