In my highschool there are a lot of girls who use it. 84% … What's the age group that uses TikTok? Here’s how to reply to a comment on TikTok, as well as a few other handy tips to make the most out of your TikTok comment section participation. Close. It wasn't Facebook, it was social media in general.

Zoomers. hide. Press J to jump to the feed. Kept getting the 3 same guys dancing. Press J to jump to the feed. 33 here. Posted by. I still think that the invention of Facebook ruined everything. User account menu. LOLNEIN Comics. Welcome to r/Funny, Reddit's largest humour depository. Eitherway he installed a vpn now so we are back to using messneger, A lot of kids but also anyone high school to college age, I’m 16 and I use it for the vine like stuff, I know it taboo but some of the things on it are actually funny , all the cringy weebs though can go down the drain. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

You’re sorely missed.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . They just won the first battle because the platform was better. TikTok. Welcome to r/Funny, Reddit's largest humour depository. Press J to jump to the feed. save. best. My 8 yr olds friend has it and I hear about ppl on reddit shitting on it all the time. It makes the ads I always got make much more sense. And you may find yourself wanting to engage in the discussion. 20.0k votes, 428 comments. Checkout 100+ Fairy Comments for TikTok on the YouTube video below . I have a theory that it is a goverment supported app so that they would be able to spy on communications. User account menu. The only time I ever encounter it is the occasional funny video that pops up on Reddit. KADEN PYLES (@funny_hub_comments69) bei TikTok | 2469 Likes. This guy on TikTok lol.

Yeah, teens and and preteens.

Luckily, it’s very easy to do so.

Post navigation. The only person I know on it is my 10 year old niece, is that the general age? I’m over at my brother’s asking my 12 year old nephew “So is Tiktok for young boys who want to get into dancing or something?”, im pretty sure tik tok was it's own thing but after it merged with musical.ly after tiktok's company bought it. 1. Previous post: Gaba Cannal Ft Zano Abo Girl Be Piano May 13, 2020. its just a video social media site like Youtube, to be replaced with SmashPumpkin in 2025 and Stroppo4.0 in 2031, buy stock now, The same reason that me and all my friends despised Barnie the dinosaurs as kids. 8-22 I’d say. It's a dumpster fire in app form, lots of creeps who know how many kids are on there. And before musicly, it was Vine. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Next post: Lerato Kganyago Husband Thami Ndlala Latest News May 14, 2020. If Facebook hadn't become the huge platform someone else would have been there (Myspace anyone?).
Children. funny comments (@funniest_comments_ever) on TikTok | 93.7K Likes. I wouldn't allow a child of mine near it, even barring the whole China thing.

From what I've seen it's mostly for kids and creeps. But then there’s a surprisingly large subsection of middle aged adults on there as well, about 35-60. hide. Welcome to r/Funny, Reddit's largest humour depository. 20.0k. You May Also Like. Actually before tik tok it was called musicly. save.

Log In Sign Up. How does Tick Tock impact people's lives so much to cultivate hatred for it? 32.9m members in the funny community. 1310 Fans. ⬇️click this⬇️

9. Welcome to r/Funny, Reddit's largest humour depository. 1 year ago. Trending Videos In South Africa 2020.

share. It's funny how people mention this without mentioning that musical.ly was also a Chinese company. Orkut and MySpace came first, but I guess the true evil here is how needy we humans are. Press J to jump to the feed. report. funny (@funny) on TikTok | 59.7M Likes. Memes comedy jokes follow now to join our community! Trending Videos In …
1516 Fans. Tags: Fairy Comments. 3 comments. share. I say this just because i cant to call my cousin in Emirate on Facebook messenger or whatsapp but i can on Tiktok(i didnt know about it before he told me that is the only ome the works there). 64% Upvoted. 428 comments. Follow back pls Need subs Sub to yt: KADEN PYLE hi tag me in comments if u want and ill make a vid tagging u

Because kids slightly younger than me were into it, and I needed to prove I was better than them. 20.0k. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 33.9m members in the funny community. Archived. Sort by. I didnt know anyone still used it until yesterday as YouTube's paid version has no ads. It's 100% catered to children because they're a very profitable market.

9. TikTok. Pretty much everyone at my college uses it. It’s all there in the comment section. Close. Posted by 15 hours ago. This guy on TikTok lol. Funny observations about the video itself. Watch a Gusheshe on a rush on March 10, 2020 0.

1.6M Fans. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. report. Welcome to r/Funny, Reddit's largest humour depository.

Where Does Robby Tebow Live, Charles Chamberlain Aa, Flip Tricks Game, How To Tell If Your Corningware Is Pyroceram, Asphyxie Gaz Butane En Combien De Temps, Usps Custodian Jobs, アメリカ タバコ 人気銘柄, Serinda Swan Partner, White Oleander Pdf, What Font Is Used On The Stanley Cup, Seinfeld The Stakeout Lynn Clark, Rever De Renverser Un Verre D'eau, Arbitrage Movie Plot Holes, Hp Cloud Recovery, Enzo Easterling Height, The Dubrow Diet Pdf, Giant Mouse Gmf1 M390, 1968 Vw Beetle Specs, How Much Sugar Is In A 20 Oz Bottle Of Sprite, Interinsurance Exchange Of The Automobile Club Santa Ana, Ca Phone Number, Equal Opportunity In America Essay, 2021 Toyota Tundra Colors, Candyman Song Meaning, Disney Dissertation Ideas, Network Automation Interview Questions, Is Decane Polar, Nathan Explosion Age, Jack Hanna Daughters, Espanol Santillana 1a Practice Workbook, The Legend Of The Koekoeken, Alexis Barbara Isaias Net Worth, Lancaster County Court Schedule, How To Increase Friendship In Pokémon Go, The Wolves 00 Monologue, Widowmaker Electric Bike, Highfield Dinghy Cover, Throw A Fist Meaning, What Are The Symptoms Of A Cat Dying?, A1 Dualling Scotland, Lowe's Store Layout, Mayra Posey Instagram, Best Friend Lifetime Movie, Examples Of Hustlers, Ear Kaboom Meaning, Terminator: Dark Fate Cast Salaries, Shiny Klink Evolution Pokemon Go, Isekai Anime With Op Mc, Ee20 Subaru Diesel, How Do I Activate Univision On Roku, Wwe Raven Mystery Woman, Corey Lewandowski Parents, Witch Doctor Song Original, Annie Costner Wikipedia, Karen Allen Nicholas Browne,