Genre: Dramatic

I just want to be a normal kid. Sometimes I take out this picture and talk to her. Folding paper and legends, that’s not enough to build hope on, but it’s all we get. Oh heck, I’m just going to press all of them. (Go into the correct on guard position.) Description: A wife tells her husband about a stray cat she’s taken in. So much pain from the bullet in my leg, and my head was just full of questions. First Place Winner!

Or went swimming my friends?

I used to like English class. What were my alternatives, officer? She will make it impossible to get anything done. He was being serious, that wasn’t a compliment! His work occupied all his time. I also mopped the tile floor in the living room, washed the dishes, bathed the cat, polished all the mirrors, took out the trash, finished all my homework for the next week, and booked your next appointment to the, the… podiatrist. I said I wasn’t hungry. President, I need the money. I had no choice but to walk to work. If he didn’t want me before, he’s not going to want me now. It splashed all over my Ann Taylor blouse and onto my Jimmy Choo’s. I am here. Really? His name. Symposium? And all of a sudden, Frankie just walked up. Jane, put that cell phone away! What do I do when they just hang up?

No lies, no false fronts. I work in an unsanitary kitchen as a cook. One day though, I’m gonna fly. He wasn’t even that nice-looking, anyway. It’s not really as sad as it sounds. I have final say. (Beat.) Susannah Perkins, Jenna Dioguardi, and Samia Finnerty complete this terrific ensemble of players, with Mia Barron making the most of a brief monologue as one of their moms. I feed him every day, I give him treats and lots of attention, everything. Too sterile too gray too hopeless. Because, well, actually, no one… cared enough to tell me I’m ugly. I am the President. I know why my mom asked you to come. We had just left a party. Upgrade to PRO Sign Up for PRO to view suggested audition pieces! It was just a tradition.

“We’re going to be okay,” he said, “everything is going to be okay.” but then the doors burst open.

There are 36 people in my English class. Ha! Second Place Winner And a girl named George. I get up in the morning feeling pain from yesterday’s strain.

The striker, #7 (Brenna Coates, wonderfully abrasive), has a hardened exterior and a foul mouth.

I could get hit by a car, robbed, kidnapped, attacked by an animal, or contract a disease. When I saw him I was surprised by how young he was so I said. I’m sorry that the doctors weren’t concerned with beauty when they saved my life. Anyway, here we are! USA

THIS IS MY PUNISHMENT FOR SKIPPING THAT ONE LACROSSE PRACTICE-what?! Oh yeah, and then syrup, which is about 100 calories, plus butter, which is 80 calories a teaspoon, then milk, 130 calories. It’s as simple as mixing part A and part B, and in theory, it should work. But they’re supposed to. I remember her telling me, right before she died, that she will always be with me, watching over me like the moon. So what if I stay in my room? Welcome to GoodLife, my name is Anya. Think about it.” The rest of the day seemed to last forever. A big distraction for me is drawing. Do it for the children who need their macaroni. They call it ‘fractal.’ A few more feet and I would have died. I was looking at myself in the mirror when my reflection started to waver.

I think the main reason I draw is that I feel lonely. Buh-bye. By: Austin Walker, Iowa, USA, Age 14 Description: A teen asks a stranger for help after missing a train stop while running away. I thought it was funny ending up right where I started.

You know, I though falling to your death would be scary, but it was somehow soothing knowing it was all over and I was about to die.

Nope. First Place Winner I blacked out after that. Water. It’s just an empty grave.

And I was the girl, who ignored her cries. (holds up a book) This here is the GoodLife Life Guide.

Carnivals In St Louis This Weekend, Steve Little Borderlands 3, Glycerine Song Meaning, Disintegration Mission List, High Mpv And Crp, Power Rack With Lat Pulldown And Cable Crossover, Savage Garden Net Worth, The Magic School Bus Rides Again Theme Song, Shreyas Gopal Mother Tongue, Newman Environment Variables, Lane Taylor Wife, Dayton 3z326 Drill Press, Child Of Our Time James Cachia, Walker Bryant And Indigo Star, Vivian Liberto Wikipedia, My Cats Nose Is Dry And Cracked, Tiktok Quotes 2020, Oreo King Crimson Value, Cogwa Hymnal Pdf, Magnum Force Sunny, Shore Fishing Ontario Map, Dollarama Puck Lights, Sudoku With Answers, Pop Culture Trivia 2000s, Reviled Dictator Persona 5 Royal, Math Papa Word Problems, Lucky Daye Age, Gold Skulltula 4, Garden Service Near Me, Martha Song On Better Things, Dolphin Game Pc, Explosion In Hertfordshire Today, Yosh Morita Interview, Roberta Williams Net Worth, Goodfellas You're A Funny Guy Gif, Sidemen Christmas Song Controversy, Ruby Lenora Green Party Affiliation, Ivy Shao Relationship, Grand Hotel Season 3, Taas Stock News, Jabiru 3300 Overhaul Cost, Gon Season 2, Florida Man August 31, How To Remove Family Link Without Parent, Jill Lee Hotchkiss, How To Get Player Heads In Minecraft Ps4, Is It Legal To Own An Owl In The Philippines, Road Classification Finder, Roger Barton Romford, Sir Dinshaw Maneckji Petit, 5th Baronet (born 1965), Samantha Boscarino Parents, Kick The Buddy: Forever 2, What Happened To Jade From Antm, Honda Pioneer Craigslist, How To Change Difficulty In Motogp 19, Raggy Dolls Lucy, Standard Bindery Ink, Yamaha Riva 125 For Sale, 東横イン 成田 隔離, Design Home Clear Cache, Slingshot Rental Louisville, Ky, Prime Factorization Of 48 Factor Tree, Hilary Hahn, Violin Cost, Courtney Fischer Muzzin, オープンハウス 合否 連絡, Hard Word Search Packet, Twitches The Power Of Two Pdf, Yusuf Buhari Wife, The Girl In The Fog Full Movie Watch Online, Ikea Rug Smell, Oke Dividend Safety Score, Folder Structure Github Readme, How To Make Blessed Water Divinity 2, Le Plus Riche De Maroua, Ladders Bass Tab Mac Miller, Spirit Tracks Flute Emulator, How Long Is A Temporary Suspension On Tiktok, Adika Reviews Reddit, Susan Yeagley Parents, Josh And Erin Jane, How To Chart Existing Dental Restorations In Eaglesoft, Butch Goring Wife Paula, Zombie Pigman Vs Piglin, Ralph Bruneau Wikipedia, Football Manager Best Affiliate Club, Starships Roblox Id, Marinenet Usmc Mil Moodle, Compare And Contrast Political Ideologies, Joe Nuxhall Wife, Uncle Charlie Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, Apex Ads Fov, Tokyo Ghoul 1 Pdf, La Squale Film Complet, Top 100 Urdu Phrases, What Color Tights To Wear With Rust Colored Dress, Amy Eshleman Sterling, Il,