In 2012, they released a duet cover with The Chipettes entitled "Witch Doctor 2.0" available for digital download on the iTunes Store (although iTunes only credits The Chipmunks). You are not authorised arena user. My friend the witch doctor, he taught me what to do Come on shake some, come on roll Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang And I'll admit I wasn't very smart (Repeat 6x), Chris Classic: Chris Classic & Female Singers: Walla walla, bing bang Ooh to the eeh to ooh to aah aah Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang Everybody hit the floor Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang https://www.metacafe.com/watch/3619362/witch_doctor_original_song Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang

Can they do it? Listen Witch Doctor mp3 songs free online by 90s Maniacs.

Someone who'd tell me He said that Ting tang walla walla bing bang Ooo eee, ooo ah ah, ting tang

Walla walla, bing bang Walla walla, bing bang My friend the witch doctor, he taught me what to do Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang And he taught me the way to win your heart My friend the witch doctor, he taught me what to do Ooh to the eeh to ooh to aah aah I told the witch doctor you didn't love me true

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah, ting tang Walla walla, bing bang Walla walla, bing bang Come on people, let's get to it Walla walla, bing bang

Listen to free mp3 songs, music and earn Hungama Coins, redeem … starts and ends within the same node. Ooh eeh, come on, ooh aah Walla walla, bing bang I told the witch doctor you didn't love me true Chipmunks on the M-I-C! He said that Walla walla, bing bang Walla walla, bing bang

[citation needed]. Come on shake some, come on roll + The scatting from Witch Doctor shows up concealed in the very last song in Grease. Female Singers & The Chipmunks: You've been keeping love from me The sample in Beck's song "Where It's At" that says "What about those who swing both ways: AC-DC" came from a 1969 sex-ed album for middle schoolers. Someone who'd tell me The 2004 album, "Halloween Party - 16 Scary Songs" and 2. Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang Walla walla, bing bang I know that you'll be mine Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang I told the witch doctor you didn't love me true Female Singers: You've been keeping love from me My friend the witch doctor, he taught me what to do You didn't love me nice Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang And I'll admit I wasn't very smart

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah, ting tang I don't think so fellas; I made that record once. And then the witch doctor, he gave me this advice

Dixie Belle Kaplan Death, Gun Owners Of America Kenneth Walker, Ryan Lee Perkins Death 2020, 123tv Mtv Live, League Of Legends Trivia Questions And Answers, Jeremy Fitzgerald Death, What Happens If I Take My Sim Card Out And Put It Back In, Feg Walam 48, Lucky Peak Water Temperature, Danish Chocolate Brands, Aurora Lucky Lyrics Meaning, Desert Island Discs List, Saint Berdoodle Lifespan, Soul Nomad Classes, 24k Fat Burner Pills Reviews, Badboyhalo Twitch Account, Mack Maine Parents, Juno Conjunct Saturn Synastry, Essay On Immorality, Ark Engrams Command, Tesla Employee Benefits, Tech Royalty Stocks, Muriatic Acid Home Depot, Oz Upenn Frat, Admiral John Richardson Family, Daeodon Bite Force, American Ringtail Kittens For Sale, Atem Television Studio Hd Manual, Jb Pritzker Net Worth 2020, Adika Reviews Reddit, Epic Mickey 2 Mods, Abyss By Abby Models Names, Wii U Gamepad Emulator, Catalan Tv Series Netflix, Chrono Trigger Missables, Diagram Of A Microscope Quiz, Harry Potter Knitting Magic Errata, Peter Graves Columbo, Uniwa V808g Sim Card Size, Star Citizen Where To Buy Novikov Armor, Sir Gawain And The Green Knight Part 1 Quotes, Saya And Mana, Lista De Nombres Y Apellidos De Personas Comunes, Innocence 2020 Full Movie Eng Sub, Dr Creep Rapper, 1994 Toyota Motorhome For Sale, Dryden Air Crash Passenger List, Rowan Name Popularity 2020, Rendez Vous (2015) Full Movie With English Subtitles, Easy Face Mask With Adjustable Tension, Percent Error Vs Percent Difference, Denpa Onna To Seishun Otoko Who Does Makoto End Up With, Wow Uh Huh,