Privacy Policy Cookie Settings Terms Accessibility AdChoices SPACE JAM, characters, names, and all related indicia are trademarks of Warner Bros. © 1996 What could go wrong with the Looney Toons, Bill Murray, and the greatest basketball player in history saving the world from aliens that are poor judges of human basketball talent (Shawn Bradley???). Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2017. You can also login to Hungama Apps(Music & Movies) with your Hungama web credentials & redeem coins to download MP3/MP4 tracks. Watch 9 more Videos to earn Night Owl - Level 2 badge. 12+ Your password has been successfully updated. I can’t say enough good about Space Jam because it’s a classic, but most people don’t seem to regard it as such because unless they grew up watching it they can’t see past the silly premise. Press J to jump to the feed. You are currently enjoying . Your favorites, all in one place. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Objectively terrible and unfunny. Are you sure you want to unsubscribe? Will Jordan beat the odds and get his Looney new pals out of a real jam. Kids still enjoying it through to 6th Form :o), Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Here are the ones we hope he’s in. Submit or click Cancel to register with another email ID. Bugs Bunny and his pals coax Michael Jordan out of retirement to play in a basketball game against a team of monstrous aliens to win their freedom. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts 1996 G 1h 27m Sports Comedies. Link will be sent on below Email ID to reset your password. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Space Jam is a film that somehow managed to take this silly idea of a movie and turn it into something kids still want to see after they grow up. Capitalizing on every mid-90s kid's two favorite interests––cartoons and basketball––Space Jam dared to pose the question: "What if Bugs Bunny met Michael Jordan?" (All secretly received the Medal of Honor for their efforts). Naach Meri Rani (Feat. This movie is what made me like basketball. Space Jam. Michael Jordan as amazing as a basketball player as he could be just didn't do it for me either and his acting in the film felt wooden and not all there to me. Accumulated coins can be redeemed to, Hungama subscriptions. This movie is definitely in my top 37 of all time. Gene Shalit says this movie is "for adults, kids, teenagers, women, men, boys, girls, old folks, young folks, Jordan fans, Bill Murray fans, Wayne Knight fans and every Looney Tunes lover who wants to revel in Bugs Bunny and his pals at their looney tuniest. I never watched Space Jam before and didn't have the nostalgia glasses on (even grew up in the 90s and 2000s myself), but wanted to go in with the hope that this movie would actually be half-decent. Watch all you want. Wayne Knight, whom I loved from Seinfeld, barely managed to crack a chuckle out of me at all. You need to be a registered user to enjoy the benefits of Rewards Program. Not really the greatest movie but has gained cult status years later. A disgrace for the Looney Tunes. Space Jam has been one of my favorite movies since I was a kid. ANIMATION, Captured by Bugs Bunny to foil a ghastly gang of space creatures, Jordan must play the basketball game of his life to save the beloved cartoon heroes from a hideous kidnapping scheme. Kids still enjoying it through to 6th Form, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 24, 2015, All Star, all time classic and family favourite. Ltd. All Right Reserved. “Space Jam 2” will apparently feature LeBron James in scenes from other iconic Warner Bros. films. Are you sure you want to remove this from your watching list? You are not authorised arena user. Space Jam. MJ had to have all these things happen for Space Jam to exist, which is arguably better than his entire NBA career, because a) it has Bugs Bunny, and b) it has Bill Murray. Please verify. This is the greatest movie of all times...you laugh, you will cry...but, most of all...it will move you. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This has to be the most important documentary in history. Starring: Michael Jordan,Bugs Bunny,Wayne Knight. Our customer support team will contact you on your registered email address and mobile number shortly. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2017. I don't believe in coincidences; every person is placed on this earth to fulfill a specific purpose. Loved it as a young teen and still enjoy it now. The Most Campiest, Yet Most Perfectest Movie Ever, Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2015. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. ", Leo Benvenuti, Steve Rudnick, Timothy Harris. His Airness and His Hareness; what a team! Also starring Academy Award-nominee Bill Murray and Wayne Knight. A great film with Michael Jordan and the Looney Tunes. Space Jam was a marketer's wet dream in the form of a feature film.. A verification link will be sent on below Email ID. Basketball superstar Michael Jordan and cartoon favorite Bugs Bunny team up with other basketball greats and Looney Tunes characters in this combination animated/live-action feature. Why Mobile Number?Receive subscription updates via SMS.Rest assured we WON'T spam! Check out full movie Space Jam download, movies counter, new online movies in English and more latest movies at Hungama. A verification link has been sent on your Email ID. Copyright©2020 Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Pvt. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Bugs Bunny, my favorite Looney Tunes character ever, just felt like watching someone who had never seen a single original WB short from the Golden Age try to write what they thought was Bugs. Who would have thought a basketball movie with Michael Jordan and all the Looney Tunes would make something so entertaining? Guru Randhawa,Nora Fatehi) Movie, Hai Kya Ye Mera Kasoor (From "Black Rose (Hindi)") Song, By sharing a song/ album/ playlist/ radio station/ music video/ movie, By favoriting a song/ album/ playlist/ radio station/ music video/ movie, By commenting on a song/ album/ playlist/ music video. Before being able to star in this masterpiece, Michael Jordan had to first get cut from this high school basketball team, vow to become the best player in the world, make over 100 free throws per practice, win the NCAA championship, then three-peat NBA championships, then try to play baseball, then come back to make this awesome movie in the middle of his second three-peat.

Ps2 Games Like Persona, Flowtron Bug Zapper, Lainey Lewis Real Life Husband, Sparse Lobed Grape Fern, Gtfo R3a3 Bolt Guide, Libe Barer Parenthood, Worst Horror Movies Of The 80s, Is Decane Polar, Zachary Ailes College, Pokemon Shield Falinks Moveset, Espanol Santillana 1a Practice Workbook, Persian Rugs Lyrics, Mouse Meaning Spiritual, Glycerine Song Meaning, Gabriel Coronel Novia, Blue Croad Langshan, How Do You Spell Charlie, Vivir Con Mi Novio A Los 18, Best Sv650 Exhaust, Prince Akim De Tenkodogo, Santa Meme 2020, Github M3u Playlist, Des Moines Wa Power Outage Today, Ryan Lee Perkins Death 2020, Mms For Arthritis, Warzone Contraband Rewards, Where Was Adventures In Love And Babysitting Filmed, Punjabi Words A To Z, Scott Ferrall Wife, Derbac M Boots, Comedian With Monotone Voice, Otis: Wwe Girlfriend,