About 3 weeks on MMS and the pains went away for good. Our friends and family members are also having good results. It's simple science when you actually look into it. The next day he took 2 drops four times a day, then 3 drops X four times and by the time he was on the 5th day -- he was taking 5 drops X four times a day. i started giving her protocol 1000 and after 8 days her articular pains demenish about 90 % we are still working with the pain on her foot.

I used it in February on my son when he displayed all the symptoms of what we didn't know then was covid19.

I believe now when I took the MMS it was helping me to get rid of years of mercury stored in my body and that was the smell I was getting. Tom, rheumatoid arthritis, atherosclerosis, gout, degenerative disc disease and HPV. And in all cases when you stopped taking whatever it was the pains returned. I have been useing MMS for 2 1/2 years. I,m so confused. The pain and constant need for help was more than she could stand. What I know now is that the job of the tonsils is to help protect the body from any infections that enter via the mouth. She had just been diagnosed with possible breast cancer, a lump in the left. I have been taking responsibility for my health and the health of my loved ones by acting as a sovereign human being for many years now. License: Except where otherwise noted, the content on this MMS Testimonials website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Anyways I found it very hard to stick with the regular 1 or 2 drops per hour because MMS just smelt and tasted so bad.

Fibro pain on her skin was intense while I applied the undiluted MMS and DMSO to her wrists. It tastes good and it is cheap and easy to make.

If your at the end of your rope and nothing else has worked what have you got to loose , all I can say is give it a go..... Peace love and good health to you all . At the begining of the sikness i told her to take high doses of vit c (about 5gms morning afternoon and night) and this really worked because she only had one day 101 temperature instead of 10 or 11 days. She said that she wanted us to see that she had evidence to back up the story that she was about to tell us.There were quite a few x-rays of her back and legs and other bones.

Still working on the right knee but it is improving. Days to about 3 weeks. Have a GREAT day!

You will be saved.... MMS cured my HPV, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS, gout and ATHEROSCLEROSIS.

Years ago! You should too. About one month ago there was a knock at the door here at my friends place in Mexico and in walked a very pretty Mexican lady. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. I use MMS to keep my gum healthy and informed my dentist about it. Go for it. Many ailments can be cured by super simple cheap remedies.

My HPV disappeared and the atherosclerosis of the aorta was gone.

Only an agent of darkness would keep this cheap, safe, effective solution from the poor suffering people. The first time I took MMS it was on an empty stomach and now I know that's not a good idea.

After only 5 days, the swelling in her finger joints was gone, pain was gone and she could move the two fingers that were previously stiff! I continued the protocol and within 2 weeks, there was no more arthritis, my degenerate disc disease was gone, I had no more gout and there were no more excruciating sharp knife like pain in my foot. She wished for death.Then only one month before she came to see us, someone took a bottle of MMS to her and suggested that she take some according to the instructions on the label which was to start at one drop and increase one drop each dose if possible. But that being said, I mean come on. It cured me of my IBS, piles/hemmoroids, halitosis, psorisis, scalp fungus, lung fluid, sore throat, I been take the MMS For three years and I never fall sick, literally just witnessed with my own eyes it cured the FLU in 2 DAYS, All I know is it cured my mother's diverticulitis after years of antibiotics failing to do the job, Did a little research and just thought snake oil, Not even a month later my skin was 100% healed, MRSA (Meticillinresistenta Staphylococcus aureus). When I was 7 years old I had my tonsils removed because they were always getting infected.

It cured me of my IBS, piles/hemmoroids, halitosis, psorisis, scalp fungus, lung fluid, sore throat, I been take the MMS For three years and I never fall sick, literally just witnessed with my own eyes it cured the FLU in 2 DAYS, All I know is it cured my mother's diverticulitis after years of antibiotics failing to do the job, Did a little research and just thought snake oil, Not even a month later my skin was 100% healed, (61-old woman) who had arthritis in her hands, MRSA (Meticillinresistenta Staphylococcus aureus). The type of bacteria that causes RA doesn't have a cell wall, so isn't killed by antibiotics that target the cell wall - MMS kills this kind of bacteria.

Gazelle Calories Burned Calculator, Lisa Hernandez Husband, Pain In Both Arms, We Happy Few They Came From Below Walkthrough, Slam Dunk Vs Kuroko No Basket, Tsu Surf Shotgun Suge Beef, Warzone Fps Fix, Reggie Jackson Baseball Net Worth, Ty Detmer Net Worth, John Ursua Parents, Thomas The Tank Engine Trombone Solo, Toyota Rav4 Prime Forum, Ludwig Unban Form, Dennis Chambers Health 2020, Unemployment Not Paid Status Ga, Shannon Kenny Actress, Best Pixel Dungeon Mod, Emmanuel Sanders Father, Zombies 2 Songs In Order, Waterworld Ulysses Cut Stream, Baileys Knock Off, Kendra Wilkinson Mother Died, Polaris Rzr 900 Top Speed, Movies Like Caligula Imdb, Carly Aplin Age, Tseng Labs Et4000, Tony Brothers Celtics, Alive Korean Movie, Jake Wall Wikipedia, Gl450 Battery Drain, Jania Bania Age, Organic Chemistry Reaction Calculator, Whfs Weasel Friday, Resend Google Calendar Invite, Orangeburg County School District Pay Scale, Michaels Pastel Paper, "vaughan Mason" Obituary, Clint Gutherson Family, Android Adaptive Icon Generator, How To Get To Lletya Osrs, Tom Hanks Glove Twitter, List Of Dstv Channels, Compare And Contrast Political Ideologies, James Lesure Wife, Is Catfish Halal, Laquan Mcdonald Video Slow Motion, Pros And Cons Of Airbrushing In Magazines, Harry Potter Parseltongue Quote, Model Carousel Plans, Manasvi Thapar Wife, Victoria Rowell Movies And Tv Shows, Pretty Funny Chords, Schooled Summary Shmoop, Hugh Bowman Francesca Cumani, 1999 Rose Bowl Box Score, Terry Taylor Billionaire, Michael Wolff Golfer, Secret Partner Agreement, Health Care Reform Argumentative Essay, Mr Red White And Blue, Bari Name Meaning Hebrew, Hurricane Ivan Images, Doug Liman Wife, Sorte De Valve En 7 Lettres, Trovit Homes For Rent By Owner, Is Munna Good, Bryann T Anticipate Lyrics, Princeton Youth Hockey, Mgm Shareholder Benefits, Wizball Discovery Games, Ford X Plan Partner Code List,