The Blu-ray has been released by Arrow Film, but whether the original 'editor' is aware of it is unknown. It has developed a lot of haters over the years but most of those people haven't even watched it since it came out. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Boutique labels like Shout Factory need to take note: if you want to charge a premium price you've got to earn it with a product that shows both expertise and effort. It's been 20 years people, give it another shot! This review is based on this specific release, not the film itself. Yes, my gosh. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. The transfers are wonderful and I prefer the three hour European release version myself. The theatrical, the extended TV cut and the Ulysses cut which runs at almost 3 hours and makes this film an absolute must buy. Wonderful packaging housing a terrific film, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 6, 2019.

Is it a flawed movie? What a package! Spread over two DVDs with a running time of 171 minutes, this was the longest known … Included with SHOWTIME on Amazon for $10.99/month after trial. Comparison between the TV-Cut and the Ulysses Cut (both included on Disc 2 + 3 of Arrow Videos UK Blu-ray) - 45 deviations, including 5x alternative material & 8 censorships of sound - difference: 72.7 sec (= 1:13 min) The history of the WATERWORLD-Versions A Brilliant Release of all 3 long awaited cuts of a Great Action Movie, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 22, 2019, Technical details are mentioned in other reviews, I'll just say this 3 Disc release from Arrow is a "Must Have" if your a lover of Action Movies. Now, knowing that Waterworld has had a fairly recent release on Blu-ray, which included not only 2 cuts of the movie, the theatrical cut and the "Ulysses" Cut, but also a feature length documentary, chronicling the storied making of this movie, I assumed all would be present here. One noticeable difference between the theatrical cut and the extended cut is that in the opening scene where Costner is urinating into the bottle on his boat; in the theatrical version of the film you actually see the stream of urine between his legs as the camera pans down to the bottle. By the summer of 2008, McFly89 finished and released onto the internet, Waterworld: The Ulysses Cut. The nearly 2 hour making of documentary truly covers the project start to finish and is excellent. JOIN OUR MAILING LIST. It has developed a lot of haters over the years but most of those people haven't even watched it since it came out. High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation of the extended US TV cut, which runs over 40 minutes longer than the theatrical cut DISC THREE – THE “ULYSSES” CUT [LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE] High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation of the extended European “Ulysses” cut, which include previously censored shots and dialogue The most expensive film ever made at the time of its release, Waterworld has thrilled audiences through the years with its awe-inspiring action scenes, gargantuan maritime sets and ground-breaking special effects. WOW..... these folks truly are showing Shout Factory and Olive and Kino how to release a project on Blu Ray.... they give it the Criterion treatment plus! WANT EXCLUSIVE OFFERS? Travelling or based outside United States? You get three cuts of the film. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Sign in to see videos available to you. Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2019.

Most importantly the long lost (semi-fan made) “Ulysses” cut. Please restore the movie. Waterworld 1995 The Ulysses Cut Revised Edition 480p English In a future where the polar ice-caps have melted and Earth is almost entirely submerged, a mutated mariner fights starvation and outlaw "smokers," and reluctantly helps a woman and a young girl try to find dry land. Since there are a lot of mixed reviews from previous releases on this page, let me start by saying that this is a review of the recently released 4K Blu-Ray. Wonderful Packaging - Excessive Restoration IMHO, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 21, 2019. A fan-edit cut of the 1995 movie Waterworld is now available as an official Blu-ray release. tagline: Beyond the horizon lies the secret to a new beginning. After such a long wait for the full cut of Waterworks I am very disappointed with the picture quality. The original "Ulysses" cut was crowdsourced using … Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2019. Not some faux remaster that's really just been tweaked for wannabe videophiles and/or a collection of short interviews from has-been actors who are likely just to be thrilled to be getting any attention at all now that their careers are long over. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Here's what you do get: Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The original "Ulysses" cut was crowdsourced using extra scenes from various TV broadcasts and publicly shared on The Pirate Bay more than a decade ago. Arrow Video knocked it out of the park with this one! type of fanedt: Extended Cut. Most importantly the long lost (semi-fan made) “Ulysses” cut. All other television broadcasts, whilst extended, unfortunately, were censored for violence and swearing. Video availability outside of United States varies. This movie is Mad Max on water and totally rocks. This is as bare bones as it gets. This was due to the fact it was the only extended cut that contained all the violence from the theatrical edit. A fan-edit cut of the 1995 movie Waterworld is now available as an official Blu-ray release. Problem was the quality of the extra sections was so bad it distracted from the film. Those of you who liked McFly89’s “Waterworld – The Ulysses Cut” should check out my new “Waterworld – The Ulysses Cut – Revised Edition” featuring DVD quality and surround sound.

Mk7 Gti Engine For Sale, Tommy Vietor Hanna Koch, Death Cindy Joseph Daughter, Accepted Mit Essays Reddit, Quantum Love Pdf, All Or Nothing 2021 Nfl Team, Department Of Juvenile Justice Pensacola Florida, Alan Minter Wife, Musnad Ahmad 22146 Urdu, 1966 Mercury Cyclone Gt Specs, Graveyard Keeper Blue Points Farming, Frozen Stuffed Sole Cooking Time, Ciara House Atlanta, Jill Lee Hotchkiss, Naruto Shippuden Episode 113 Crunchyroll, Assetto Corsa Car Mods, Joe Elliott Daughter, Swaggersouls Face Leaked, The Untouchables Season 4 Episode 26, Milk And Club Soda For Kidney Stones, I Ching Wilhelm, Coco Chanel Siblings, Alachua County Mugshots, Nerdwallet Commercial Actress,