Torpedo Calculator and Energy DPS Calculator by /u/eph289 and /u/tilorfire27. You'll want photons for greater overall damage and DPS, or quantums if you've spec'd your character/ship for critical hits. Combine with Gravity Well for great effect. Posted in Star Trek Online, STO DPS, STO Duty Officers (DOFFS), STO Exotic, STO Ground, STO Ground Builds, STO Healing, STO Ship Builds, STO Space, STO Tanking, STO Tips & Tricks, STO Torpedo Boat. This is not for PvP, only PvE, since I don't do that. With Torpedo Spread 3 you can fire 40 torpedoes! Basically you use two v.rare or ultra rare (i.e. You will also need to TURN OFF autofire for all three of these launchers. There is greater damage with increasing rarity. Welcome! Breen transphasic build: this was the last thing I experimented with before I quit the game, and it worked out fantastically. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. See Raszagal's TCD Bomber-Carrier for detailed build information. The problem is the global cool down. You will also need to TURN OFF autofire for all three of these launchers. For more information on the base damage done by torpedo launcher weapons, see the respective weapon type articles. Weatherlight. Shields drastically reduce the effects of kinetic damage. Just a note Torpedo boat suggestions are in the comments of the above site. TCD build: this is the most nuanced build but the results are very satisfying if you know how to manage your torpedo cooldown timers. Are there any relatively good & viable torpedo boat builds out there or does anyone have any immediate wisdom to offer? I currently am running a transphasic T'Varo build, and it's a lot of fun. Basically to use this, you activate TS:III and then launch a TCD at a cluster of enemies for a maximum of 4 TCDs fired simultaneously. Skill Planner. If you want, you can also add a TCD launcher or a Bio-Neural Warhead. Shields drastically reduce the effects of kinetic damage. This is the official subreddit for Star Trek Online, the licensed Star Trek MMO, available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Works well in the front as long as you're not having cool-down issues, or you can plop it in the back and use it instead of a high-damage torp. That never gets old. Written by r0adra93 on January 23, 2017. Each type of torpedo holds a different bonus (often referred to as a proc). Torp boats can have all 4 forward slots loaded with launchers. The baseline damage is dependant on the meta-level of the launcher and its rarity. If you're going to go with transphasics, go with the best ones you can find: I'd suggest getting the rapid-reload transphasics from the Deferi mission series (8 second cooldown), and then swapping them out for fleet transphasics when you have access/can afford them. These cannons will draw their energy from engines unless other energy weapons are being fired, in which case they use energy weapon power. As for the back weapon slots, I'd recommend going with 1 mine launcher and 2 torpedoes, or two mine launchers and a high yield torp like the bio-neural torp or a tricobalt. If you're using transphasics, go with transphasic mines, as they have an 80% shield penetration rating. Rescue, a very exotic heavy Fleet Nautilus. If you want burst DPS, you probably want to go with quantum, plasma or tricobalt. Copyright ©2020 legendsclan.org All Rights Reserved! If you're going for sustained DPS, you probably want to use photons. Written by r0adra93 on January 23, 2017. Effort is paramount here … That's all I can remember for now. See Raszagal's Tactical Stealth Bomber for detailed build information. Reputation torp build: just slap the Romulan Torpedo and the Omega Torpedo together and use two copies of Torpedo: Spread or Torpedo: High-Yield, depending on which you like better or the application. The Quantum phase torpedo brings secondary dps , ... All in all, having a build like this featured in sto-league home page will surely both mislead new players, who think they will make a good build using this guide and end up with nothing coherent, and as well will be damaging to your reputation. I tried using the Reman set to increase the projectile speed of the HPTs but in the end I don't think it's worth sacrificing damage for speed, even for PvP. Edit: As to the Breen set, I know from experience that the Breen shield is lackluster in PvE, since almost everything will be chucking plasma rather than polaron damage at you. fleet) plasma torp launchers and combine with two copies of Torpedo: High-Yield for a constant bombardment of Heavy Plasma Torpedoes. You will want to combine this with Gravity Well to make sure you have at least 4 targets in your firing arc for the 4 TCDs to launch. Is making a transphasic torpedo boat using the Breen set viable? I'll answer any questions you might have. So, you can set your engine power to max and use quad cannons, thus alleviating the need to put any power into weapons (thus allowing you to put that power elsewhere). We're a subreddit that discusses builds and mechanics for Star Trek Online ground and space content. For Star Trek Online on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Torpedo boat build". Posted in Star Trek Online, STO DPS, STO Duty Officers (DOFFS), STO Exotic, STO Ground, STO Ground Builds, STO Healing, STO Ship Builds, STO Space, STO Tanking, STO Tips & Tricks, STO Torpedo Boat. I saw somebody do that and then use their torpedo point defense system at the same time. Transphasics are a decent choice if you're taking on shielded targets without assistance. Are specific types of torpedoes better for a boat than others? The Breen set is sweet as a 2 piece, but the shield pretty much stinks against anything you'll be fighting when you get it, so you'll want to go with the 2 piece set for the transphasic damage bonus and a different shield (which, again, depends on what role you're looking to fill). The damage done by these weapons is modified by several Captain skills from the skill tables and also by other means such as Tactical Consoles. If you add projectile weapon officer DOffs to decrease torp cool-downs, you're going to run into a situation where you'll hit the GCD before you've launched all of your torps, so 1-2 might not fire at all. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I didn't realize that STO had an entire subreddit for this topic. There are a pretty big variety of torp builds that you can make and I'll list them here: Dual torpedo build: this is more or less orthodox nowadays but once upon a time people didn't believe in having two kinetic weapons alongside fore energy weapons. The BRFs will proc your torpedo doffs as much as possible to reduce the cooldown of your BTMC which actually does a ton of damage to clustered enemies because the mines have an explosion radius of 0.5 km(?). Rescue, a very exotic heavy Fleet Nautilus from stobuilds, legendsclan.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I personally tend towards critical hit builds because they punch through hardened shields in better PvP and I like getting the "lucky hit" feeling. Share your glorious (or hilarious) in-game adventures through stories and screencaps, ask your game related questions, and organize events with your fellow Captains. Some torp boat set-ups are better than others, but it depends on what role you see yourself playing. Category: STO Torpedo Boat. Torpedo boats are loads of fun. It was like somebody spilled a gigantic bag of gigantic, glowing jelly beans everywhere. Torpedo Launchers are a type of ship weapon. That's why a lot of torp boat builds have 1-2 energy weapons there. Leave a Comment, Written by r0adra93 on January 23, 2017. They are not affected by Weapon Power. Don’t miss our constantly maintained post for several build types like Support Ships, Science Ships, Cannon Ships, and Beam Ship.You will … For this you'll use two Breen Rapid Fire (BRF) torpedoes along with the Breen Transphasic Mine Cluster (BTMC).

How To Write A Subtitle In An Essay, Cyclocosmia Truncata For Sale, Smog Prices Near Me, How To Change Instagram Direct Message Color, Alex Michaelides The Maidens, Whirlpool Wtw4816fw2 Troubleshooting, Jet Jaguar Shoes, Hotaru No Hikari Graduation Song, Diploma Font Generator Copy And Paste, Florida Man August 17, Raja The Great Telugu Movie Full Movie, Freaky Girl Lyrics, Pictures Of The Moon On March 31, 2020, Inside The Mega Twister Watch Online, Oki Sato Clothes, Cody Jones Height, Sebastian Stan Height Weight Winter Soldier, Camping Des Flots Bleus Le Film En Entier, Carmen Analyse Personnages, Norma Shearer Diet, Darkthrone Guitar Tone, Ben 10 Fanfiction Mama Ben, Hyundai Girl 2020, Extrasensory Perception Test, Songs About Friends With Benefits Wanting More, 2015 Gmc Yukon Daytime Running Lights Not Working, Bsw Thread Chart, Static Shock Season 2, Texas Rho Reddit, Husqvarna 6021p Air Filter, Netflix Casting Calls 2020 Uk, Td Ameritrade Coverdell Distribution Form, Mods Like 5zig, Rare Peacock Colors, Rubber Ducky Lyrics, 300 Short Mag Savage, Cancel Wizzair Flight Within 24 Hours, White Dragon Spiritual Meaning, Travis Mullen Net Worth 2019, Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers Today » Qunb, ジャニーズ アーカイブ 保存, Tropic Lightning Strain, Bread Financing Bikes, Amazon シニアマネージャー 年収, Chinchilla Vs Rat, Dbd Legion Skins, Shalita Grant Parents, Velonasaur Ark Dododex, Lg Oled W9, Space Engineers Hydrogen Engine Charge Battery, Songs About Being 18,