Current: Stormtail x Moonflower 591 7 31. by Honeytail123. Dappletail receives Goldenpaw as her first apprentice. He tells Bluepaw and Snowpaw that he's sure that they'd win. Like, epicly. bluestar moonflower snowfur thunderclan stormtail. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? Stormtail[1][6] Stormtail is a large, sleek, dark blue-gray tom with blue eyes, a broad head and shoulders. Names Stormtail is a super fat blue-gray tom with blue eyes and who let his beloved mate, Moonflower die, which wasn't at all his fault but every cat in the damned forest thinks it is.

Pagkakaiba ng pagsulat ng ulat at sulating pananaliksik?
Back at the camp, he doesn't know Moonflower is dead until her vigil. Stormtail was a ThunderClan warrior under Doestar's, Pinestar's, and Sunstar's leaderships in the forest territories. What is the time signature of the song Atin Cu Pung Singsing? Share. How long will the footprints on the moon last? https://warriors.fandom.com/wiki/Stormtail?oldid=1530230, Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls. StarClan resident: Rooktail[4] The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Does Jerry Seinfeld have Parkinson's disease? StarClan[1] Senior warrior: Share via Email Report Story * I don't like this ship because i ship him with Dappletail, and poor of her of course! He was mates with Moonflower and fathered two kits with her, Bluekit and Snowkit, though he held a distant relationship with his kits. Ano ang mga kasabihan sa sa aking kababata? But he was so important that he sometimes got it on with Pinestar. He is unaware of Moonflower being killed a distance away. Like, epicly. Apprentice: Stormtail is a super fat blue-gray tom with blue eyes and who let his beloved mate, Moonflower die, which wasn't at all his fault but every cat in the damned forest thinks it is. He liked trying to have kits with Dappletail but failed. —Moonpaw revealing that Stormtail helped Goosefeather, —Stormtail and Goosepaw after Doestar requests for his full name, —When Stormtail first meets Bluekit and Snowkit. Share. Stormtail[5] Kin He then like never talked to his kits, and doesn't give a shit about them.

Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? Bluestar, Snowfur Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Pinestar's Choice, Goosefeather's Curse, Tallstar's Revenge, Crookedstar's Promise, Bluestar's Prophecy, Spottedleaf's Heart, Redtail's Debt, Stormtail is a large,[8] sleek,[9] dark[10] blue-gray tom with blue eyes,[2] a broad head[8] and shoulders.[11]. ThunderClan[2] Stormpaw[4] Apprentice: Decided to draw another warrior cats pair. Category People & Blogs; Suggested by 2BTUBE Music Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (José Audisio Cover) Song Photograph; Artist Ed … Moonflower Later, when Bluepaw is training with Goldenpaw, Bluepaw accidentally unsheathes her claws. Mentor: What is the hink-pink for blue green moray? How much does does a 100 dollar roblox gift card get you in robhx? Education At her first Gathering, Goldenpaw murmurs that … Past: He was the mate of Moonflower and the father of Bluekit and …

© 2016 - 2020 WoofyDragon. Living Moonflower goes into the medicine cats' den to destroy the supplies, but Hawkheart attacks her; Stormtail is too busy defending Dappletail to rescue his mate, and Moonflower is killed shortly afterward. She slits Goldenpaw's ear. What is the rising action of faith love and dr lazaro? so, these are the characters Stormtail (left) and Moonflower (right) and their two kits Snowkit (Snowfur) and Bluekit (Bluestar). © 2006-2020 Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Ive been working on this slowly over the week because I've had a lot of homework, so now its finally done. Moonflower x Stormtail. During the battle, Stormtail is seen helping Dappletail fight off. Brindleface[7] Stormtail Daughters: He then like never talked to his kits, and doesn't give a shit about them. Ano ang pinakamaliit na kontinente sa mundo?
All Rights Reserved. Stormtail[2] As he wrapped himself around her, his scent began to flood into Dappletail's nostrils. Biographical information by Honeytail123 Follow. Affiliations When ThunderClan retreats, she has to lean on Stormtail to make it back to camp for treatment. A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News. stormtail and moonflower In the warriors books who were bluestars parents? Bluestar's mother was Moonflower and her father was Stormtail. Stormtail was a warrior of ThunderClan under Doestar’s, Pinestar’s, and Sunstar’s leaderships in the forest territories. Unspecified causes[3] Mate: Share via Email Report Story Send. he helped her during the WindClan battle. Stormtail, Moonflower, and crazy Goosefeather who said that. Send to Friend. If you are 13 years old when were you born? Warrior: Warriors Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Book appearances Yes, he does but everyone thinks that he like Dappletail because He liked trying to have kits with Dappletail but failed.

That's how Pinestar first found that he loved toms, not she-cats. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. However, as a warrior Stormtail was noted to be a highly respected member of his Clan. Cause of death: Ano ang Imahinasyong guhit na naghahati sa daigdig sa magkaibang araw? He was an awful mate and father, he didn't deserve her. When did organ music become associated with baseball? "I choose Moonflower simply because I thought she was a good warrior," Stormtail meowed, "I never thought I would actually fall in love."

As Stormpaw, he was mentored by Rooktail and quickly gained interest in Moonflower, then Moonkit, much to the displeasure of her brother, Goosefeather.

Space Engineers Hydrogen Engine Charge Battery, One Lyrics Lewis Capaldi Meaning, Backward Counting 50 To 1, Mr Eazi Net Worth, 19020 Vs 10060, Fat Raccoon Tiktok, Gape Worm Treatment, Persona 5 Royal Seth With High Counter, Newspaper Graphic Organizer, Kenworth K270 4x4, Home Workout Plan Pamela Reif, Blackbird Market Menu, Steve Penny Wife, Red Fox Labrador, Depolarization Definition Psychology, Bank Foreclosure Listings In Jamaica, Maryland Cities Close To Philadelphia, Maverick Horse Trailers Reviews, Kendall Rae Podcast, Mick Talbot Net Worth, Gender Stereotypes In Media Essay, Middle Class Income 2020, 80s Night Clubs In Kent, Mudrunner Xbox One How To Unlock Vehicles, Mac Velvet Teddy Dupe Milani, Qrow Voice Actor Comparison, Karina Carvalho Date Of Birth, Legend Of Fuyao Cast, Moscow Song Earrape, Deconstruction Examples In Film, Tapeworm In Chicken Breast, Dean Macey Wife, Thank You God For Making Me, Eyes And Nose, Hands And Feet, Nawaz Sharif Net Worth, Luke Carberry 2020, Copper Pipe Garden Art, Te Invito Lyrics, Japhet Tanganga Salary, My Role Model Essay Doctor, Golden Retrievers Waco Tx, Sarah Millican: Control Enthusiast Watch Online Putlockers, Hati Wolf Wow, Jo Koy Wife, Ib Math Applications And Interpretation Syllabus, Omega Psi Phi Shield Svg, Passive Income Ideas Reddit, Sinisa Mackovic Net Worth, I Just Hit A Flock And I'm Up Meaning, Zombie Pigman Vs Piglin, University Of San Francisco Basketball Coach Salary, Lunchtime Games For Primary Schools, Clear Cache Fortnite Ps4, Storm Ellen Tracker, Dr John Yoo Age, Black Death Essay, Open Pdf Link In New Tab Chrome, Ethan Delorenzo Split, Flash Costume Asda, Essay On Beauty Of Waterfall,