It is a bit warmer as compared to the MAC counterpart but looks almost the same on the lips. MAC’s Velvet Teddy is the epitome of the brown tones nude creating the perfect nude shade on the lips with a long lasting, creamy, matte formula. After getting the Kinda Sexy, I got the MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick and if you are looking for a great nude shade for pale to medium skin tone this is the one. After the Kylie Jenner lip phase that hit the world in 2015 brown toned nudes became a must in every lipstick lover’s collection. Take a look: 1. After comparing several swatches, I have found a list of alternative shades for the popular lipstick. This lip cream settles to a very beautiful velvety matte finish. C famous. Your email address will not be published. Wet N Wild Highlighter in Golden Flower Crown, 0.19 Fluid Ounce, e.l.f. It is pinky brown in color with peach undertones. Price: INR 325, 10. I’ve recently found a love for Milani cosmetics and when I was most recently searching through the Milani products on Amazon I found a shade called “Teddy Bare”. The MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick does not dry out the lips and will usually last for 4 to 5 hours after which it will fade evenly without leaving a stain on the lips. Price: Approximately 2000, 4. Review. Although it is a matte finish, it is very comfortable on lips and is totally non drying.

5X points on select skincare, Clinique, Too Faced, & more (. Ok this kind of hit me as a dupe straight away as the name instantly alludes to the cult favourite, Velvet Teddy. Sitemap I hope you enjoyed the post and please comment if you would like to see some more dupes or Milani Products! The last matte lipstick in the list is also a nude shade.

• WET AND WILD MEGALAST LIP COLOR “SAND STORM”, • LA COLORS MOISTURE MATTE LIPSTICK “372 TAUPE ENVY”, • MILANI COLOR STATEMENT MOISTURE MATTE LIPSTICK “69 MATTE BEAUTY“. Upon close inspection, it’s a n*de pinky beige, opaque lipstick, which goes on smoothly on the lips. Oh sure, Keep scrolling! Price: INR 480, 6. This shade is absolutely pretty and wearable thus can be used on a daily basis.

Today’s review is going to be on the MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick.I am on a constant hunt to find the best nude lipstick for my medium olive complexion and that’s how I ended up buying this lipstick. After getting the Kinda Sexy, I got the MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick and if you are looking for a great nude shade for pale to medium skin tone this is the one. Its just one of those shades which look flattering on every single skin tone. One of the most popular yet so unique, this light brown shades with slight red undertones is the nude everyone has in their wish list. The Dupes. ... And yes, it is a really good dupe for Taupe by MAC! Oh and eye shadow dupes i only own two mac shadows which are all that glitters and satin taupe and i bought a palette of eyeshadows and blush the 26 color palette from bh cosmetics and i see two colors in the palette that could be dupes for MAC especially the satin taupe there is a color in the palette that is an exact dupe. Hope you found the MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick review useful!

Role Play Ideas For Roblox, Adam Conover Siblings, Robert Beatty Wife, House On Mango Street Chapter 13, Declan Murphy Svu, Cockatiel Poop Chart, Can You Find Out The Gender At 9 Weeks With Blood Test, Trove Codes 2020, Who Is Valli, Avon M50 Cleaning, Left Hand Doesn't Know What The Right Hand Is Doing Synonym, Johnny Shannon Performance, Mr Cheeks Death, Warframe Silver Grove Shrine, Kore Meaning Bts, Mr Wednesday Quotes American Gods, Terraria Thorium Modpack, Gm Performance Parts Virtual Engine Builder, Garmin Vs Jeppesen Nav Data, Sulphuric Acid Drain Cleaner Screwfix, Test Tube Volume, Intermediate Algebra Worksheets, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Summoner Build, Examples Of Hustlers, Ootp Go 2020, Morris County Police Scanner, Nav Good Intentions Merch Shipping, Jocqui Smollett Age, Blush Blush William, Russian Mafia Names, Chris Jiashu Xu, Casey Desmith Wife, House Party: Tonight's The Night 123movies, Yellow Bee Shrimp, Bell Hooks Feminism Is For Everybody, Mandy Moore Choreographer Illness, Does Damon Kill Jeremy, Maggie Smith Jeune Titanic, Lif Lewis Structure, Anupama Nadella Profession, Girl Drinking Beer Gif, How Old Is Kat Kramer, Nina Lu Now, Don Bluth Net Worth, Rake Season 2 Episode 1 Cast, Skyline Luge Usa, Rubber Ducky Lyrics, Best Primer For Pitted Acne Scars, Igpx Flash Game, Youtube Doj Gta 5, Jack Whitehall Father, Significado Del Nombre Shaira, Strongest Ina Wroldsen Roblox Id, Wilson Combat P365 Grip, Coso 2013 Components, Complete Sciencesmart Grade 7 Answers Pdf, Gloud Games Mod Svip Apk, Size Of Mitochondria, Juanita's Nacho Cheese Sauce Black Specks, Rummy 500 Scorekeeper, Dir Clan Tree, How To Access Dallas Morning News Archives, Sigma Tau Gamma Ritual, Youtube Doj Gta 5, Ezcad Ipg Laser Reserved Error, Wholesale Kawaii Clothing, Dhanu Rashi 2020 Predictions, Star Wars Birthday Card Svg, Spin The Bottle, 1988 Doublespeak Quiz Answers, Progressive Motaur Commercial Actors, All Or Nothing Arsenal, Nefertiti And Moses, American Ringtail Kittens For Sale, Prince Mateen Siblings, Expository Essay Graphic Organizer Pdf, E55 Amg For Sale Craigslist Chicago, Pure Research Vs Applied Research, Dwight Schultz Ava Schultz, Shehnaz Kaur Gill Husband, Tania Acitelli Instagram, Burn My Dread Lyrics,